• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller Collected Nude Selfie in Russia Probe

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Apparently PART of the whole secret Mueller filing involves if how Mueller got the nude selfie can threaten national security and the defense of the secret company Mueller is targeting is "is the selfie a threat to national security???" Seriously that is part of their questioning as they plan a defense...

The nude pic is only a threat if it is of someone high up in the administration. We know there are a number of horndogs in Republican establishment circles most of Fox News and the shady lawyers. Then there's the NRA which sexpot Maria Bunny infiltrated in 2016 and lots of middle aged white guys were taking fully clothes selfies with her feeling mighty proud of themselves that they hooked a unicorn (hot girl who wants to spend time with me because she likes ma guns and ma guns!!!!!!!!!!!!) *Cough* Rick Santorum *Cough*

“Could the manner in which he collected a nude selfie really threaten the national security of the United States?” Dubelier asks out loud.

Accused Russian Troll Farm Casually Mentions Mueller ‘Collected a Nude Selfie’

But... this is just the "tip" of the iceberg. Not the pee tape. If my time on online dating has taught me anything. Where there are dick pics. There are always more dick pics.

Last edited:
Apparently PART of the whole secret Mueller filing involves if how Mueller got the nude selfie can threaten national security and the defense of the secret company Mueller is targeting is "is the selfie a threat to national security???" Seriously that is part of their questioning as they plan a defense...

The nude pic is only a threat if it is of someone high up in the administration. We know there are a number of horndogs in Republican establishment circles most of Fox News and the shady lawyers. Then there's the NRA which sexpot Maria Bunny infiltrated in 2016 and lots of middle aged white guys were taking fully clothes selfies with her feeling mighty proud of themselves that they hooked a unicorn (hot girl who wants to spend time with me because she likes ma guns and ma guns!!!!!!!!!!!!) *Cough* Rick Santorum *Cough*

But... this is just the "tip" of the iceberg. Not the pee tape. If my time on online dating has taught me anything. Where there are dick pics. There are always more dick pics.

I do not consider 'law & crime to be a very reliable source.

I do not consider 'law & crime to be a very reliable source.

Most of the stuff from them are highly credible. And the documents are in the link with the quote asking if dick pics are national security concerns.

Most of the stuff from them are highly credible. And the documents are in the link with the quote asking if dick pics are national security concerns.

If your name is Weiner.

Let me be direct here: I am 10000% supportive of Mueller and his inquiry but I really have no interest in nude selfies of the guy.

I think the selfie is of someone else.

And apparently there are a number of them...

What's weird is that they are not happy that Mueller has apparently deemed the selfies sensitive material. So the Russians don't think whoever is on the pic should be protected... AKA Not Trump

That or they are really bad lawyers.

What's weird is that they are not happy that Mueller has apparently deemed the selfies sensitive material. So the Russians don't think whoever is on the pic should be protected... AKA Not Trump

My god, if this nude selfie is an elected representative, the implications are downright horrific.

A nude selfie? THAT's what's considered a smoking gun?
Did you even watch a minute of the Kavanaugh witch hunt? Get the kiddies out of living folks, because we're going to talk about gang rape, dick slapping drunk girls, anal sex...you name it. And we're supposed to believe that someone taking pics of themselves nude is going to make us grasp pearls?:lol:

My god, if this nude selfie is an elected representative, the implications are downright horrific.

Yes, because we know all of our elected official are asexual and don't engage in sex or any romance or titillation whatsoever.
Look, the only way a nude selfie would be a threat is if it was sent to an underage kid. Otherwise, LOL.

A nude selfie? THAT's what's considered a smoking gun?
Did you even watch a minute of the Kavanaugh witch hunt? Get the kiddies out of living folks, because we're going to talk about gang rape, dick slapping drunk girls, anal sex...you name it. And we're supposed to believe that someone taking pics of themselves nude is going to make us grasp pearls?:lol:

Again, noone said it was the smoking gun. But if it shows per se a member of the Trump family, and this company (Russian maybe) was able to get it, then the US president can then be compromised and blackmailed by said foreign country. I know, I know, you are too busy admiring your cut out of Trump to care. Carry on your staring of the cutout of Trump you have.

That or they are really bad lawyers.

The issue is that the prosecutor denied discovery to the defendants on national security grounds and the Court upheld this denial. That means that the defendants' (Russians) lawyers aren't privy to what is contained in the nude selfie, though it's interesting that they are aware it exists at all. Normally the defendant has a right to see the prosecutor's evidence. Allowing discovery would not mean that the selfie would be released to the public. That it is sealed from the defendant's lawyers for national security reasons is ominous.

Again, noone said it was the smoking gun. But if it shows per se a member of the Trump family, and this company (Russian maybe) was able to get it, then the US president can then be compromised and blackmailed by said foreign country. I know, I know, you are too busy admiring your cut out of Trump to care. Carry on your staring of the cutout of Trump you have.

Becaaaaaaaaaaaause no one can Google nude photos of FLOTUS in 2 seconds flat. Google Ivanka nude.
Have fun.

Red:
It can only be a national security threat if the persons associated with or in it are lying about having been somehow (directly, indirectly or tangentially) "involved" in the event it depicts, taking it, etc. So long as the person involved say "yes, I was party to that...I had 'such and such' a role in it" there's no national security risk because truth-tellers can't be blackmailed and co-opted.

Becaaaaaaaaaaaause no one can Google nude photos of FLOTUS in 2 seconds flat. Google Ivanka nude.
Have fun.

Who said it was Ivanka and who knows who it was originally sent to. Carry on your staring of your cutout of Trump so we don't disturb you again.

The issue is that the prosecutor denied discovery to the defendants on national security grounds and the Court upheld this denial. That means that the defendants' (Russians) lawyers aren't privy to what is contained in the nude selfie, though it's interesting that they are aware it exists at all. Normally the defendant has a right to see the prosecutor's evidence. Allowing discovery would not mean that the selfie would be released to the public. That it is sealed from the defendant's lawyers for national security reasons is ominous.

I think in this case, the concern was over allowing the defendants access to evidence that they then could pass back to the Russian government

The same could be said of any politically connected individual or family. The pics could literally be of anyone, but you guys have Trump on the brain so you thinks it has something to do with him.

At this point, the presidential administration of Donald Trump has more drama than daytime television and is all but indistinguishable from so-called reality TV.

The same could be said of any politically connected individual or family. The pics could literally be of anyone, but you guys have Trump on the brain so you thinks it has something to do with him.

Only showing possibilities I never said it was that. You feel better now?

I think in this case, the concern was over allowing the defendants access to evidence that they then could pass back to the Russian government

I think you're right.

At this point, the presidential administration of Donald Trump has more drama than daytime television and is all but indistinguishable from so-called reality TV.

Yep. Stay turned for the dick pic reveal next week. Is it Penis One? What other penis could be considered a national security threat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom