• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller Collected Nude Selfie in Russia Probe

Only showing possibilities I never said it was that. You feel better now?

If we are showing possibilities, then the nudes are probably of Hillary since its been assumed that the Russians likely hacked her private server.

If we are showing possibilities, then the nudes are probably of Hillary since its been assumed that the Russians likely hacked her private server.

Ok, whatever floats your boat. Feel better now?

Almost everyone making comments in this thread are missing the point.

Look, folks...don't get excited about a nude selfie. That's not the issue. Here, read this short article. It explains the situation.

In July,2018, Robert Mueller asked a federal judge in Washington for an order that would protect the handover of voluminous evidence to lawyers for Concord Management and Consulting LLC, one of three companies and 13 Russian nationals charged in a February 2018 indictment. They are accused of producing propaganda, posing as U.S. activists and posting political content on social media as so-called trolls to encourage strife in the U.S.

The threat of public or unauthorized disclosure of evidence would help foreign intelligence services, particularly in Russia, in “future operations against the United States,” Mueller’s prosecutors wrote in a court filing. In essence Rod Rosenstein and Robert Mueller were asserting they should be permitted to prosecute their claim of election interference without actually producing evidence to support their prosecution; or explain how they obtained the evidence they are using.

“The substance of the government’s evidence identifies uncharged individuals and entities that the government believes are continuing to engage in interference operations like those charged in the present indictment,” prosecutors wrote.

Improper disclosure would tip foreign intelligence services about how the U.S. operates, which would “allow foreign actors to learn of those techniques and adjust their conduct, thus undermining ongoing and future national security operations,” according to the filing.

Apparently whatever ‘super secret‘ methods the special counsel used to gather the evidence for their prosecution against Concord, also enabled Mueller to access naked selfies of people associated with the case.

more at: https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ement-responds-to-request-to-block-discovery/

So, the issue here is whether the time-honored and established process of the prosecution giving ALL of their evidence to the defense should be ignored in this case because of the way the evidence was discovered. The defense rather snarkily wonders if the manner that the nude selfie was discovered is REALLY of such national security importance.

Why would nudes of Hillary be a national security issue?

Apparently PART of the whole secret Mueller filing involves if how Mueller got the nude selfie can threaten national security and the defense of the secret company Mueller is targeting is "is the selfie a threat to national security???" Seriously that is part of their questioning as they plan a defense...

The nude pic is only a threat if it is of someone high up in the administration. We know there are a number of horndogs in Republican establishment circles most of Fox News and the shady lawyers. Then there's the NRA which sexpot Maria Bunny infiltrated in 2016 and lots of middle aged white guys were taking fully clothes selfies with her feeling mighty proud of themselves that they hooked a unicorn (hot girl who wants to spend time with me because she likes ma guns and ma guns!!!!!!!!!!!!) *Cough* Rick Santorum *Cough*

Accused Russian Troll Farm Casually Mentions Mueller ‘Collected a Nude Selfie’

But... this is just the "tip" of the iceberg. Not the pee tape. If my time on online dating has taught me anything. Where there are dick pics. There are always more dick pics.
You left dick picks on on-line dating sites! :shock:

Why would nudes of Hillary be a national security issue?

Anyone who would lay eyes on nudes of Hillary would immediately turn to stone. The Russians would then be able to take over America without firing a shot.

Who said it was Ivanka and who knows who it was originally sent to. Carry on your staring of your cutout of Trump so we don't disturb you again.

you missed the point.jpg

Apparently PART of the whole secret Mueller filing involves if how Mueller got the nude selfie can threaten national security and the defense of the secret company Mueller is targeting is "is the selfie a threat to national security???" Seriously that is part of their questioning as they plan a defense...

The nude pic is only a threat if it is of someone high up in the administration. We know there are a number of horndogs in Republican establishment circles most of Fox News and the shady lawyers. Then there's the NRA which sexpot Maria Bunny infiltrated in 2016 and lots of middle aged white guys were taking fully clothes selfies with her feeling mighty proud of themselves that they hooked a unicorn (hot girl who wants to spend time with me because she likes ma guns and ma guns!!!!!!!!!!!!) *Cough* Rick Santorum *Cough*

Accused Russian Troll Farm Casually Mentions Mueller ‘Collected a Nude Selfie’

But... this is just the "tip" of the iceberg. Not the pee tape. If my time on online dating has taught me anything. Where there are dick pics. There are always more dick pics.

This is weird.. lol... I wonder if it's Trump

Anyone who would lay eyes on nudes of Hillary would immediately turn to stone. The Russians would then be able to take over America without firing a shot.

But Russians are our friends. That’s why they’re building hypersonic missiles to play with us. That’s why Trump signing a deal to build a tower in Moscow that would require Putin’s approval is totally appropriate.

And they were actually trying to help us elect Trump for our own good. Putin loves America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom