• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTG says global warming is good because "people die when it gets cold".

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
MTG and Boebert have to be the stupidist people to ever grace the Halls of Congress. This week, Dear Marjorie claimed that global warming is good because "people die when it gets to cold". I guess she's unaware that people die when it gets to hot as well. I do love how she is falling into the footsteps of her mentor with an almost daily dosage of "foot in the mouth" disease. Classic.

MTG and Boebert have to be the stupidist people to ever grace the Halls of Congress. This week, Dear Marjorie claimed that global warming is good because "people die when it gets to cold". I guess she's unaware that people die when it gets to hot as well. I do love how she is falling into the footsteps of her mentor with an almost daily dosage of "foot in the mouth" disease. Classic.

Her idiocy has no limits.

I'm interested in seeing just how far she can fit that foot down her throat before the gag reflex is initiated. Grab the popcorn.
foot? I was thinking an orange something else.....small and mushroomy.

MTG says global warming is good because "people die when it gets cold".​

I guess we couldn't sneak that one passed her, eh? She's just too sharp for her own good.

😊

A lot more people die of cold than heat.

At least two deniers on this board say this repeatedly, although one may have succumbed to COVID since he apparently relied on horse paste to keep himself healthy.

She is right:

She is right:

Nope... She is an idiot.

So, that makes her correct in saying that global warming is good?

Blankets are good.
She thinks she can disprove the dire effects of global warming by saying a flippant remark that "cold kills more people". Yet, she's ignoring the fires, drought and famine that is a direct result of global warming. How could such a stupid, stupid woman of gotten anywhere near the Halls of Congress outside of a janitorial service is beyond imagination.

She thinks she can disprove the dire effects of global warming by saying a flippant remark that "cold kills more people".
As the ancestors of many of today's Native Alaskans were the first humans to arrive in the Western Hemisphere, I'm struggling to understand where she gets such a ridiculous idea.

Flippant remarks usually show some sign of sarcastic but intelligible thought. Denial with idiocy is something less than that.
Yet, she's ignoring the fires, drought and famine that is a direct result of global warming. How could such a stupid, stupid woman of gotten anywhere near the Halls of Congress outside of a janitorial service is beyond imagination.
It is mind boggling. Futuristic fantasies such as The Hunger Games seem possible when we look at the level of blind servility to what (who) are, essentially, objects of adoration. MTG is a symbol. That's what they're voting for.

The candidate is irrelevant. It could be a robot. Say and do the right things, and this troubling group of voters will elect you.

She thinks she can disprove the dire effects of global warming by saying a flippant remark that "cold kills more people". Yet, she's ignoring the fires, drought and famine that is a direct result of global warming. How could such a stupid, stupid woman of gotten anywhere near the Halls of Congress outside of a janitorial service is beyond imagination.
It truly boggles the mind.

You just hate strong women.
Please. He's calling out an idiot, for saying idiotic things. She just happens to be a woman. Do you actually agree with her that global warming is good, because people die when it gets too cold? Seriously?

If she isn't careful, she's going to get nominated for the Republican presidential or vice presidential slot. Worse yet, she'll want the nomination.

Back
Top Bottom