• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTG feels harassed when asked about her texts about "Marshall" law...

Sarah Palin was the first right-wing rage bimbo. Now a bunch of copy-cats are attempting to outdo her.
At least Palin didn’t need the double-bag treatment………Never see Greene and Sasquatch in the same picture….:unsure:

"I don't know if that is my text message or not but if you wanna talk about a text message then read it."

She doesn't know if the text is hers?

"Some key members are saying the only way we can solve our problem is to take Joey out. I dunno on that."

That gangster is busted. That's a hit. Just because he says "I dunno on that" at the end does not change what was suggested.

If we could avoid responsibility for our suggestions by ending them with "but I dunno on that" then no one would ever be held accountable for anything. However in reality, free of Jewish space lasers, we know that ending a suggestion with "but I dunno on that" does not excuse someone from that suggestion.

Anyone who has watched How I Met Your Mother knows that Marshall ended up as judge.

"Didn't you see my declaration of ignorance! If I declare ignorance, then I'm not responsible for anything I say! That's what the racists taught me!"

That moron needs to be removed from office by vote or legislative procedure.

Shes an idiot
That is insulting to any decent idiot. She doesn't rank as an imbecile, even on a good day.

Sarah Palin looks like Elanor Roosevelt, Madeline Albright, or Simone de Beauvoir by comparison to this moron.

Last edited:
Try adding "But I dunno on that." to infractionable posts and see how far it gets you.

"I don't know if that is my text message or not but if you wanna talk about a text message then read it."

Only claims the good stuff. We are still waiting

:unsure:

They call themselves deplorables for a reason.

tumblr_peo2gmzEer1vfmb0jo1_1280.jpg

"Some people are saying you're a complete and total moron, a scumbag and a real piece of shit. But I dunno on that."

See if that flies. Tell them you weren't suggesting anything.

You obviously didn’t look in when she was under oath in GA, least week….

At least Palin didn’t need the double-bag treatment………Never see Greene and Sasquatch in the same picture….:unsure:
I was thinking she might be a doppelganger for Mr. Ed (the talking horse, in case you're too young).

1651196478540.png

Back
Top Bottom