• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTG committed crimes apparently in Georgia ...House Ethics Committee and House Rules [Committee] must expel Marjorie Taylor Greene

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"In the coming days I'm going to reveal that Marjorie Taylor Greene, in my summation and the summation of lawyers, committed a crime," Alexander said. "That crime is going to be handed to the state of Georgia, and the state of Georgia will decide whether they adjudicate that crime or not. The House Ethics Committee and House Rules [Committee] must expel Marjorie Taylor Greene when this evidence comes to light."

"Ho, go home! I am done with you," he added. "You are lukewarm, I am spitting you out of my mouth. You played me, and no more. Everyone will know about your drunken night, because the consultants who have drunk with you will have to choose whether they fear me or whether they fear you, and they fear me, Marge. They fear me a lot more than they fear you."

MTG must be giving McCarthy a boner ................. his wife will be giving him a divorce with alimony and child support demands attached.

"In the coming days I'm going to reveal that Marjorie Taylor Greene, in my summation and the summation of lawyers, committed a crime," Alexander said. "That crime is going to be handed to the state of Georgia, and the state of Georgia will decide whether they adjudicate that crime or not. The House Ethics Committee and House Rules [Committee] must expel Marjorie Taylor Greene when this evidence comes to light."

"Ho, go home! I am done with you," he added. "You are lukewarm, I am spitting you out of my mouth. You played me, and no more. Everyone will know about your drunken night, because the consultants who have drunk with you will have to choose whether they fear me or whether they fear you, and they fear me, Marge. They fear me a lot more than they fear you."

none of those things will happen.

Another story about her sexual exploits?
She really has trouble controlling her urges.

If she committed a crime, she must be dealt with. However, I am not ok with
"Ho, go home! I am done with you," he added.
No matter who, you don't go that low, or as low as them.

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

Seems legit.

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

Seems legit.

You missed the dude’s tweet they used as their source? MTG and the bunch are loose dumb cannons.

Ali Alexander has even less credibility than George Anthony Devolder Kitara Ravache Santos.

You got her now. You really got her now. You really really got her now.
CB8169C2-4EB8-4BA9-A5A6-D461D20FB43E.jpeg

3 weeks old.

tenor.gif

If she committed a crime, she must be dealt with. However, I am not ok with

No matter who, you don't go that low, or as low as them.
Sex is healthy and good for the mental health/ immune system .......it's the principle of the issue which i'm thinking something to do with voting laws

MTG and McCarthy are very very friendly on screen.

Last edited:
There's no chance a GOP led house polices the ethics of GOP members.

On that side all the corruption is "patriotic", and gets a pass.

There's no chance a GOP led house polices the ethics of GOP members.

On that side all the corruption is "patriotic", and gets a pass.
we'll see ..........

questioning authority is also patriotic = NO DICTATORS

Sex is healthy and good for the mental health/ immune system .......it's the principle of the issue which i'm thinking something to do with voting laws

MTG and McCarthy are very very friendly on screen.
I am referring to calling the woman a ho. Not becoming and sinking to new lows.

I am referring to calling the woman a ho. Not becoming and sinking to new lows.
i got that .......that was raunchy then again ho do we know she is not?. I did not do that..............

once agin I got your point......

i got that .......that was raunchy then again ho do we know she is not?. I did not do that..............

once agin I got your point......
Besides the point. Focus on issues.

Besides the point. Focus on issues.
I am curious about what exactly this person knows about MTG ........... that might get her expelled?

Why is he using a lawyer?

Then again it might be BS.

Now I know why the name is familiar
The trio filmed an online documentary about their trip, called Importing Ilhan, in which they investigated the baseless theory[45] that Ilhan Omar, U.S. Representative for Minnesota's 5th congressional district and a Somali-American, had married her brother to grant him U.S. citizenship.

Back
Top Bottom