• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTG calling Matt Gaetz a LIAR!!

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I have to admit that I'd never thought witnessing those two chums on opposite sides when it came to their House arrangement. I mean they're both ate up MAGA nuts. I don't think that they will come to permanently split up but seeing them at this degree of odds has certainly grabbed my attention. Myself, I'd be fine if the House T-GOP locked them in a room while giving them both baseball bats for at least 30 minutes of debating it out. I dislike both of them but I'd say that MTG could take Gaetz in a bat off. :LOL:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called out Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-GA) as she continued shoring up support for Kevin McCarthy as House speaker.

"Lying to the base is a red line for me, and that’s what five of my closest colleagues are doing when they claim a consensus House Speaker candidate will emerge as they oppose Kevin McCarthy," Greene wrote. "Here’s the reality: No one is running against Kevin McCarthy for Speaker."

"Let’s start with my dear friend, Matt Gaetz," Greene wrote. "Many of his attacks against Kevin McCarthy are comparisons to Paul Ryan. It’s quite ironic given Matt’s very first vote in Congress was for Paul Ryan as Speaker. Even when we all knew Paul Ryan would never deliver the MAGA agenda. We had full GOP control and President Trump, with pen in hand, ready to sign America First legislation. This Republican failure is why I ran for Congress."

I have to admit that I'd never thought witnessing those two chums on opposite sides when it came to their House arrangement. I mean they're both ate up MAGA nuts. I don't think that they will come to permanently split up but seeing them at this degree of odds has certainly grabbed my attention. Myself, I'd be fine if the House T-GOP locked them in a room while giving them both baseball bats for at least 30 minutes of debating it out. I dislike both of them but I'd say that MTG could take Gaetz in a bat off. :LOL:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called out Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-GA) as she continued shoring up support for Kevin McCarthy as House speaker.

"Lying to the base is a red line for me, and that’s what five of my closest colleagues are doing when they claim a consensus House Speaker candidate will emerge as they oppose Kevin McCarthy," Greene wrote. "Here’s the reality: No one is running against Kevin McCarthy for Speaker."

"Let’s start with my dear friend, Matt Gaetz," Greene wrote. "Many of his attacks against Kevin McCarthy are comparisons to Paul Ryan. It’s quite ironic given Matt’s very first vote in Congress was for Paul Ryan as Speaker. Even when we all knew Paul Ryan would never deliver the MAGA agenda. We had full GOP control and President Trump, with pen in hand, ready to sign America First legislation. This Republican failure is why I ran for Congress."
How's that!. Late December and I get the biggest laugh of the my year!!! Spat my coffee out as I read this. Now she is even lying about her lying. There really is no bottom limit to some of these clowns.

good lord

a fight between them is like watching two inbred, three-legged turtles have a race

I actually find it somewhat comforting that Greene was so easily coopted by the milquetoast GOP establishment.
Kevin musta promised her a committee assignment.

Our tax dollars are paying their salaries, which is not fun.

No its not, but there's not much we can do about it other than enjoy the show.

Our tax dollars are paying their salaries, which is not fun.
Each district should pay for their own representatives and States should pay Senators wages. Each voting district can set its own wage scale and decide its own benefit package. I don't want to put money into Gaetz, or Lindsey Graham's pocket.

Back
Top Bottom