• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTG and Satan

I thought this was about Magic the gathering and Satan

homer_lurking.gif

Old Marge sure talks about Satan a lot, lately….
Reminds me of Flip Wilson’s routine, “the devil made me do it!”

What is really scary about MTG is not what she says but that we elected her to make the laws we've agreed to live with.

Nope!

I'm going to Savanah; it's on my bucket list! No one's going to talk me out of it.

The place is infested with snakes and huge spiders. Then there's the mosquitoes carrying Dengue fever.

The female cockroaches are the size of your thumb, carry huge egg sacks, and have big saggy tits.

What's more likely, that every woman ever who had an abortion was hearing Satan whisper in their ears, or that Marjorie Taylor Greene is spouting bullshit again?

Nope!

I'm going to Savanah; it's on my bucket list! No one's going to talk me out of it.

When you're on trail for a murder you didn't commit don't call me 😎

Never go anywhere in Georgia
Athens and savannah are awesome places. Of course there’s Atlanta.

Helen Georgia is a fun little town.

The rest never impressed me and I lived in that state for 15 years.

Athens and savannah are awesome places. Of course there’s Atlanta.

Helen Georgia is a fun little town.

The rest never impressed me and I lived in that state for 15 years.
I loved Savannah. When my daughter was a teenager we made a trip to Charleston, South Carolina and one to Savannah, Georgia. The history was fascinating. We got guided tours in carriages pulled by horses (Charleston) and mules (Savannah). I had my memory refreshed about the religion in the early colonies. Wonderful!

And Democrats are the radicals. Sure.

Nope!

Go!!! If you haven't been to Charleston, go there, too. Someone recommended that I read Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil before I went to Savannah. I did read it. It's a great book. Read it if you haven't read it yet.

Last edited:

So did Satan whisper in her ear when she cheated on her husband? I'm sure it would be good to know what kind of behavior is Satan inspired before casting stones.

Back
Top Bottom