• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC's election night coverage

buck

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
MSNBC's election coverage to be anchored by Olberman, Matthews, and Maddow. It seems to me that it would be the equivalent of Hannity and Beck anchoring Fox's election coverage. Both, IMO, would be wrong.

However, if things go as badly for dems as many expect, it sure could be hella fun to watch.

How many infantile tirades have they descended into? Anything on Par with Get Off My Phone, or barking like a dog at the camera? It wouldn't be as comedic as Beck covering an election in my eyes. But yes, why opinionists covering elections?

Also. Do they not posses the professional pedigree to do so? Even O'reilly is/was a journalist.

How many infantile tirades have they descended into? Anything on Par with Get Off My Phone, or barking like a dog at the camera? It wouldn't be as comedic as Beck covering an election in my eyes. But yes, why opinionists covering elections?

Also. Do they not posses the professional pedigree to do so? Even O'reilly is/was a journalist.

Controvesy sells. Money leads the way. Sadly.

I thought they kicked out Olbermann and Matthews from doing that since they're commentators and not reporters? Guess not.

It wouldn't be as comedic as Beck covering an election in my eyes.

He is on his website. It's ALWAYS hilarious because he, Stu and Pat make fun of everything.

I will be a MSNBC viewer tonight.

Watching them squirm will be great entertainment. Matthews obviously can't stand Olbermann, nor could Tom Brokaw, who all but refuses to be on a a set with Olbermann these days. Matthews is wrong, but he seems like a decent man. Olbermann is just a nutbag on the verge of going postal.

It will be fun to watch Maddow's neck mole dance as her muscles tense in anger.

LOL!......

She'll be tensing her eyebrows BIG time. She always looks like she's constipated.

Hah! I thought she was a changed over man the first time I saw her!
:lol:

MSNBC's election coverage to be anchored by Olberman, Matthews, and Maddow. It seems to me that it would be the equivalent of Hannity and Beck anchoring Fox's election coverage. Both, IMO, would be wrong.

However, if things go as badly for dems as many expect, it sure could be hella fun to watch.

Get ready to see a bunch of mad cry babies and sore losers my friend, however... the people has spoken.

agreed all..

let the vague rationalizations for losing their favorite legislators begin..

to their benefit, theyll have a fresh crop of "yes men" to interview and/or hire.

cant wait to see Stewart's feedback on the rhetoric.

Get ready to see a bunch of mad cry babies and sore losers my friend, however... the people has spoken.

Taking pool numbers to see how many times you here "election fraud" during their telecast.. LOL

I say at least 30 times.

Tim-

I may peer over at MSNBC, and Fox, but I stick with CNN when it comes to election night coverage. Jon King and his magic fingers make it much more enjoyable.

Taking pool numbers to see how many times you here "election fraud" during their telecast.. LOL

I say at least 30 times.

Tim-

You got that right my friend :lamo

I say at least 30 times.

Tim-

Repeat a lie, it's how you get the message through. ;)

I may peer over at MSNBC, and Fox, but I stick with CNN when it comes to election night coverage. Jon King and his magic fingers make it much more enjoyable.

I agree with this. CNN is good when an event happens like an earthquake or tsunami. They are good at breaking news. Fox is much better at presenting two sides of a discussion on a daily primetime show (they don't get token liberals to give the other side like CNN and MSNBC do with conservatives). CNN is not good at just random day political programming. MSNBC sucks at everything.

Tonight: watch Fox if you want to see some mild gloating and news coverage, watch CNN for a "breaking news" type approach and a little bit of "OMG" in their tone, or watch MSNBC for a train wreck of bulging forehead veins, voter fraud claims, and Democratic plate spinning.

I'll take the MSNBC for the drama. LOL

I'll surf all three. They each have their entertainment value.

Hah! I thought she was a changed over man the first time I saw her!
:lol:
Rachel Maddow is a good looking woman, if she were not a lesibian and I was very much younger...

Rachel Maddow is a good looking woman, if she were not a lesibian and I was very much younger...

For MSNBC she's probably a "fox"

For FOX she'd be a dog

You must see something I don't see in Rachel, which is saying something.

It will be fun to watch Maddow's neck mole dance as her muscles tense in anger.

I wonder if she got a tingle up her leg when Obama was elected like Mattews did.

Back
Top Bottom