• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan talks revolt

What a ****ing douche!

At least he doesn't seem to be talking about shooting people, so its not as bad as what some others have advocated though.

Still, its just plain craziness.

Last edited:
A revolution is only as good as the day of revolution. The day after the revolution, the one thing that can happen far too often is "well...now what?"

I find any calls for "revolution" in this country as absolutely absurd. A great amount of the time, it is just a bunch of fools who have no idea what they want to put in instead of what is there now, and furthermore, how they could do it better than what exists now. If these people ever took to the streets, I would be in support of our government 100%.

You're wrong, he's a cartoonist, Glenn Beck is the scum-bag.

Yup!
And a revolution or at least a large change in our current government is a good and healthy thing. This Country is broken. Dylan in the begining of this video nailed it. There are sooooooo many things wrong with out Nation that something MUST change. Shipping Hannity, Beck, Olberman and Palin out of America would be a great start.

Anyhow this whole video has been blown out of proportion by the wack-job spin doctors of the Right Wing (per usual). And per usual ONLY right-wing websites are carrying this propaganda. Look at the what the Tea Republicans messages are on thisd site MSNBC’s Dylan Ratigan Promotes Book Advocating Violent Revolution - Big Journalism
These people need therapy or something.

wait a second... I thought only racist, American hating, conservative tea-baggers advocated violent overthrow of the government?

Did I miss a memo?

Funny how your response to any criticism of liberal media is "GLENN BECK!!!! GLENN BECK!!!!"

It's like that scene in Being John Malkovich where Malkovich goes into his own head, sees everyone as himself, and all they say is "Malkovich Malkovich!"

Anyhow this whole video has been blown out of proportion by the wack-job spin doctors of the Right Wing (per usual). And per usual ONLY right-wing websites are carrying this propaganda. Look at the what the Tea Republicans messages are on thisd site MSNBC’s Dylan Ratigan Promotes Book Advocating Violent Revolution - Big Journalism

What, because they bring up members of the liberal media talking revolution, and the liberal media doesn't even mention it? By "therapy" you appear to mean "re-education." I'm sure Rall's revolution would involve setting up camps along those lines.

Did they not see the last election? That was a revolution that followed a revelation that Democrats are just plain bad at running the country.

Well, now that the election didn't go their way, suddenly, "revolution" is necessary.

Defending an anti-American scum-bag... Again meeting expectations.
Actually, I believe Rall is more patriotic than you, I don't think he believes one must pay income taxes in order to vote as you've indicated recently in another thread. :roll:

must pay income taxes as you've indicated recently.

We are talking about a guest on MSNBC talking revolution and you bring up GB who is on Fox.
Are you trying to say "hey hey, over here looky at the scumbag on Fox. Don't look at MSNBC calling for violence from the left"

Glenn and this guy are scumbags plain and simple these people are the ones that dived our country to the point of us not working together anymore to better this nation. We shouldn't have a revolution that would cause millions of deaths just because someone is a partisan hack.

bingo......

They bash someone for holding that belief, but when they aren't whiling to bash the people on their side of their party for doing the same thing, but are willing to bash the other side just because they will show that person to be bad this is what I call Pathetic. I hate people like this.

Last edited:
We are talking about a guest on MSNBC talking revolution and you bring up GB who is on Fox.
Are you trying to say "hey hey, over here looky at the scumbag on Fox. Don't look at MSNBC calling for violence from the left"
He has a book to sell, have you read it? I haven't. He uses hyperbole to sell, so what? And yes, Glenn Beck is a scumbag, but I don't think he loves America more than Ted Rall, I really don't. I think Rall wrote the book because he dearly loves America and doesn't want to die. Didn't America become a nation through violence, isn't it worth saving through violence as a last resort as well? I would guess you do.

The Hannity followers are REALLY on this one!
Hey, if you are GOOD Americans you would try to FIX this Nation.... just not vote for the same wrong Party. Or the OTHER Wrong Party. You would do something DIFFERENT. Things arent working as they should ladies and gentlemen!
Vote for a 3rd party (the Tea Party does NOT count)!
Republicans are destroying this Nation. Democrats are doing the same.

Last edited:
Yup!
And a revolution or at least a large change in our current government is a good and healthy thing. This Country is broken. Dylan in the begining of this video nailed it. There are sooooooo many things wrong with out Nation that something MUST change. Shipping Hannity, Beck, Olberman and Palin out of America would be a great start.

Our government is far from broken. The only people who believe so are melodramatics with no sense of historical perspective.

What's Hannity got to do with this?

Back
Top Bottom