• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan talks revolt

Read the Book.

I'm not making claims about what the book actually says, so I'm not sure why you think this is a coherent response.

You're the one who's failing the Ted Rall test.

I'm not making claims about what the book actually says, so I'm not sure why you think this is a coherent response.
Ryan Grim read the book and you haven't. Your responded is that he is a partisan asshole, so if that's true, why do you even care what he wrote?

You're the one who's failing the Ted Rall test.
Opinions are a dime-a-dozen these days. :roll:

Ryan Grim read the book and you haven't. Your responded is that he is a partisan asshole, so if that's true, why do you even care what he wrote?

You posted a thread claiming that the book said X. In support of that claim, you quoted passages that indicate that you don't know what words like "poignant" or "relates" mean. I'm going to point that out.

Opinions are a dime-a-dozen these days. :roll:

Cool story bro.

Ryan Grim said he related an anecdote as if he was actually there. Read the book and prove him wrong if he is.

So, what you're telling us is what we already have figured out... you rely completely on the hufpo guys word, instead of taking the time to find out for yourself.

Seems kind of lazy to me.

You've falied... utterly. Please, have the good grace to admit your defeat and slink away quietly.

So, what you're telling us is what we already have figured out... you rely completely on the hufpo guys word, instead of taking the time to find out for yourself.

Seems kind of lazy to me.

You've falied... utterly. Please, have the good grace to admit your defeat and slink away quietly.
Why should I admit defeat when I haven't been defeated? Read the ****ing book and prove Ryan Grim wrong, it's as simple as that. Don't be lazy.

I'm near a B&N almost every day, when the book is available there, I'll find a cozy chair and find the information myself. Non fiction books seem to be available online 2-3 weeks before they're available in book stores.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Why should I admit defeat when I haven't been defeated? Read the ****ing book and prove Ryan Grim wrong, it's as simple as that. Don't be lazy.

I'm near a B&N almost every day, when the book is available there, I'll find a cozy chair and find the information myself. Non fiction books seem to be available online 2-3 weeks before they're available in book stores.

Thanks for the entertainment.

You, who have yet to read the book and are basing your 'facts' COMPLETELY on the review of some nutjob on HufPo, is telling me to read the ****ing book and not to be lazy? Really? Do you even understand the concept of irony?

I'll ask you again, but I expect the same dance you've been giving us...

PLEASE... show me the EXACT phrase in the passage where Bush says 'I was there' or 'I saw this meeting'.

So far, you've showed us a reviewer comment that implies it. If that is what constitutes FACT to you, then even trying to have a serious discussion with you is a complete waste of time.

BTW... notice you're the ONLY lib on this board who is making this sad excuse of an argument? Perhaps that should tell you something.

You, who have yet to read the book and are basing your 'facts' COMPLETELY on the review of some nutjob on HufPo, is telling me to read the ****ing book and not to be lazy? Really? Do you even understand the concept of irony?
I do. I do. I do. I do.
You're attacking a person who actually read the book and you haven't. That's irony!!!! :lol:

Thank's for the entertainment.

I do. I do. I do. I do.
You're attacking a person who actually read the book and you haven't. That's irony!!!! :lol:

Thank's for the entertainment.

Apparently, you fail to realize the simplest reality...

I am 'attacking' YOU, for completely relying on the nutjob review on HufPo as your final source of info on a book YOU have not read. My 'attack' on him was simply calling him a nutjob. I've not commented about his reading of the book.

I have read the section in question, as have you, as it was posted in this thread multiple times from multiple sources. The difference is... now do try to keep up, as hard as that appears to be...

I understood the section, where you did not.

You read between the lines something not there, where I do not.

You appear to be alone in your delusional opinion, (which was given to you my someone else, as you appear incapable of forming your own opinion), without a single liberal poster taking up your cause, where as multiple posters appear to agree with me.

You've failed... repeatedly. Please, have the good sense to quit while you are behind.

I would call this poignant, but I wasn't physically there sitting next to you so I don't think it's the right word.
Whether you were here or not, I seriously doubt it would be that meaningful for you to be here.

Apparently, you fail to realize the simplest reality...

I am 'attacking' YOU, for completely relying on the nutjob review on HufPo as your final source of info on a book YOU have not read. My 'attack' on him was simply calling him a nutjob. I've not commented about his reading of the book.
Why do you call Ryan Grim a nutjob? Do you know him?

I have read the section in question, as have you, as it was posted in this thread multiple times from multiple sources. The difference is... now do try to keep up, as hard as that appears to be...

I understood the section, where you did not.

You read between the lines something not there, where I do not.
You have an opinion which I don't share, so what?

You appear to be alone in your delusional opinion, (which was given to you my someone else, as you appear incapable of forming your own opinion), without a single liberal poster taking up your cause, where as multiple posters appear to agree with me.

You've failed... repeatedly. Please, have the good sense to quit while you are behind.
RULE 5:roll:

Many of Bush's literary misdemeanors exemplify pedestrian sloth, but others are higher crimes against the craft of memoir. In one prime instance, Bush relates a poignant meeting between Afghan President Hamid Karzai and a Tajik warlord on Karzai's Inauguration Day. It's the kind of scene that offers a glimpse of a hopeful future for the beleaguered nation. Witnessing such an exchange could color a president's outlook, could explain perhaps Bush's more optimistic outlook and give insight into his future decisions. Except Bush didn't witness it. Because, as he himself writes later in the book, he wasn't at Karzai's inauguration.

Guess what, champ?

"Poignant" wasn't Bush's word. It was Grim's.

Not that it matters anyway, because no, it doesn't imply he was there, but your sole source of evidence that Bush said he was there isn't even his ****ing word.

The measure of your fail redlines every scientific instrument known to man.

Guess what, champ?

Not that it matters anyway, because no, it doesn't imply he was there, but your sole source of evidence that Bush said he was there isn't even his ****ing word.

The measure of your fail redlines every scientific instrument known to man.

:beatdeadhorse :beatdeadhorse

Guess what, champ?

Guess what, dude?

You passed the test, a gold star for you.

gold-star-reviews.jpg

Back
Top Bottom