• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC Warns Sensitive Viewers Before Showing Anti-Hillary Buttons

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
MSNBC Warns Sensitive Viewers Before Showing Anti-Hillary Buttons

Warning, sensitive MSNBC viewers may want to look away. That’s essentially what Rachel Maddow told liberal watchers on Wednesday night before showing a picture of anti-Hillary Clinton buttons at the Republican convention. Considering the hateful rhetoric that’s come out of MSNBC for years, perhaps that viewer warning should have appeared in the past.
The buttons included ones that read “Hillary for prison” and “Vote no to Monica’s ex-boyfriend’s wife in 2016.” Maddow informed viewers, “You may find it uncomfortable. And so, you may not want to look at this stuff. But these are some of the pins that are being sold at the venue.

LOL...

Did the pins contain vulgarities or something? If so then warning viewers is the norm.

Did the pins contain vulgarities or something? If so then warning viewers is the norm.

Yes they do, selective quoting of the article. Of course the article does show how MSNBC hosts have often directed similar vulgarities at the GOP without a "trigger warning"

I don't think the trigger warning was needed, though. Everyone already knows Hillary is a bitch.

Yes they do, selective quoting of the article. Of course the article does show how MSNBC hosts have often directed similar vulgarities at the GOP without a "trigger warning"

Do you have any citation of such similar vulgarities or are you just making that up ?

Also, you don't have to put trigger warning in quotes. A disclaimer like that is a trigger warning, that's just what it is.

Has video. Couldnt find that anywhere else
yeah, whenever I'm looking for MSNBC videos....the cancer, AKA any of the Media Research Center websites, are my go-to sources.

Its like using Dr Mengele as a consultant for corrective surgery.

I don't understand what you're trying to suggest.

Are you making fun of the audience ? The show ? The ridiculous pins ?

Ah, the intellect of the liberal is staggering. No wonder they love Al Sharpton, Chris Mathews, and Rachel Maddow.

Brian Williams seems unfazed by the buttons, must have been his combat experiences that hardened him up.

Their viewers are frightened of this...nuff said.

trump2016chalk.jpg

MSNBC has a great concern for the snowflakes of our society.

You know the college students who are kept away from anything
that could even remotely "offend" them.

Several snowflakes observed the political buttons are are now attending
special counseling sessions. Poor things. May have to go on permanent disability. :lamo

But you go to newsbusters? Don't like dissenting opinions, do you?

I just don't like MSNBC. And I didn't so much as go to newsbusters as they were listed on drudge and had the video. Which is all I really cared about.

2016-07-20-msnbc-buttons.jpg

My fragile psyche will never be the same, boohoo. I need a script for pot.
Seriously. Had they blacked out bitch, they wouldn't have had a point they were so desperately trying to bring across.

I just don't like MSNBC. And I didn't so much as go to newsbusters as they were listed on drudge and had the video. Which is all I really cared about.

Well, drudge, that makes it so much better. Do you go any site that does not tell you what you want to hear?

Back
Top Bottom