• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Command"

Re: MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Comma

Q: Did Obama turn down foreign offers of assistance in cleaning up the Gulf oil spill? Did he refuse to waive Jones Act restrictions on foreign-flag vessels?
A: No to both questions. So far, five offers have been accepted and only one offer has been rejected. Fifteen foreign-flag vessels are working on the cleanup, and none required a waiv

Right here fact check is wrong. or are the dutch lying?

'I Will Not Settle for Inaction' - WSJ.com

Come now, seems fact check is dithering with the truth.

Come now, you didn't the fact check link did you?

Your oped piece leaves me unconvinced.

Re: MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Comma

Wow, this does not bode well when you have mathews and crew on liberal your ass.... :lamo

Seriously though, they are absolutley right...

I almost gagged when obama lied about this testing the limits of human capability. as 13 countries sit on the sidelines because Obama won't lift the jones act, obama out carter's jimmy in this rediculous whiny speech...

He's a one termer.

Looks like the tingle up Matthews' leg has subsided.

Looks like the tingle up Matthews' leg has subsided.

Naaaaaaaa........ it's just that the tinkle is going the other way. :mrgreen:

That dang liberal media always backs up Obama!

Oh wait.

Back
Top Bottom