• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC "That is exactly right!" Agree to Agree?

Mike.Redd

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This has to be the funniset video I've seen in a while from Main stream media outlet in a while. I dont think Krystal Ball likes to disagree or have an opinion of her own. Is this a common place on MSNBC? Not a regular viewer of Krystal Ball's but this can not be good for the network. :slapme:

LOL: Krystal Ball “completely agrees” with everyone on MSNBC - Rare.us
It's very cutting edge to agree with everything the political left says, especially if you have a magic eight ball loaded exclusively with "That's exactly right".

This has to be the funniset video I've seen in a while from Main stream media outlet in a while. I dont think Krystal Ball likes to disagree or have an opinion of her own. Is this a common place on MSNBC? Not a regular viewer of Krystal Ball's but this can not be good for the network. :slapme:

Not surprising, since most of the cable "news" outlet talk shows are more of a "circular gratification" event rather than a discussion of all sides of an issue, with the host playing the part of the pivot man.

Omg!!! Its almost like they're intentionally delivering a certain perspective

Omg!!! Its almost like they're intentionally delivering a certain perspective[/
QUOTE]

It's the wrong perspective

Really offers no context. Could just be a common phrase she uses, or that it comes after a paraphrase of her or the like. Still, it's just entertainment not worthy of much concern.

It's very cutting edge to agree with everything the political left says, especially if you have a magic eight ball loaded exclusively with "That's exactly right".

Megadittos on your reversomeme!

You mean to tell us MSNBC is the faux news of the left? Well, thanks for catching up to the crowd. It is news commentary, it is supposed to have bias and pretty much be a mouth peice for either side or the present administration's propaganda like CNN.

You mean to tell us MSNBC is the faux news of the left? Well, thanks for catching up to the crowd. It is news commentary, it is supposed to have bias and pretty much be a mouth peice for either side or the present administration's propaganda like CNN.

I wouldn’t call MSNBC the Faux news of the left for the clear and simple reason that

A people on MSNBC don’t have to lie (repeatedly) when making a point
B nobody has leaked out the “talking points” memo that shows what the MSNBC hosts have to say . we did get to see one of the Fox talking points memos
C I think MSNBC has real conservative commentators
D MSNBC doesn’t hire every democratic candidate for president

Hey look, two MSNBC cohosts are having the exact same argument. I guess Joe didn’t get the mandated Talking points memo that day

“Co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough clashed Wednesday morning on “Morning Joe” over whether there is a difference between Fox News and MSNBC, with Brzezinski calling Fox a “mouthpiece for the Republican Party.”
Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski clash over Fox, MSNBC - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

are you really calling CNN "propaganda for President Obama". If so, just apply the same points above to CNN and add "they are a real news organization"

You mean a "crystal ball"

hahaha......

I wouldn’t call MSNBC the Faux news of the left for the clear and simple reason that

A people on MSNBC don’t have to lie (repeatedly) when making a point
B nobody has leaked out the “talking points” memo that shows what the MSNBC hosts have to say . we did get to see one of the Fox talking points memos
C I think MSNBC has real conservative commentators
D MSNBC doesn’t hire every democratic candidate for president

Hey look, two MSNBC cohosts are having the exact same argument. I guess Joe didn’t get the mandated Talking points memo that day

“Co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough clashed Wednesday morning on “Morning Joe” over whether there is a difference between Fox News and MSNBC, with Brzezinski calling Fox a “mouthpiece for the Republican Party.”
Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski clash over Fox, MSNBC - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

are you really calling CNN "propaganda for President Obama". If so, just apply the same points above to CNN and add "they are a real news organization"

It's true that Scarborough at least started off providing a counterpoint to MSLSD's party line, but I guess you don't watch Martin Bashir, Tweety, the Rt. Rev. Al, Chris Hayes, Rachel, or Lawrence O'Brien. Face it, MSLSD makes Foxnews look...... FAIR AND BALANCED by comparison.

It's true that Scarborough at least started off providing a counterpoint to MSLSD's party line, but I guess you don't watch Martin Bashir, Tweety, the Rt. Rev. Al, Chris Hayes, Rachel, or Lawrence O'Brien. Face it, MSLSD makes Foxnews look...... FAIR AND BALANCED by comparison.

You didn't address one point I made. do the commentators on MSNBC have to lie to make a point? Now read this slowly: nothing makes Fox look fair and balanced. not even al Jazeera.

You didn't address one point I made. do the commentators on MSNBC have to lie to make a point? Now read this slowly: nothing makes Fox look fair and balanced. not even al Jazeera.

Fox has exactly one show equivalent to the MSLSD lineup, and that's Hannity. On the other hand, who is their equivalent to Shepard Smith, Bret Baier, or Chris Wallace?

Back
Top Bottom