• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC: much respect

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
"MSNBC Refuses To Air Sarah Sanders Press Briefing "

they are refusing to fill the airwaves with lies misdirection

I have mentioned this previous. I never thought twice about the media. Trumpism has made me aware of how valuable, ethical and important tradition news sources and reporters are.

Much respect to our main stream media. I now hold them in the same regard as I do firefighters. True American heroes.

I disagree. They should air it and also give the facts.

I really wish CNN, MSNBC and FOX returned to a just the facts type of journalism. Today all we have is commentary and then editorial style commentary becomes confused with actual news.

The problem is there is more money to be made by partisan commentary than boring facts only news.

Trump and his supporters realize how bad the truth makes them look so they've been doing everything in their power to discredit and defame those that report the truth. Honest, honorable Presidents that have nothing to hide do not attack those who report what he says and does. It's our right as Americans to know what our President is up to, and no amount of kicking, screaming, and lying is going to stop that. I join you in thanking our free press for providing a desperately needed check on our government.

I have mentioned this previous. I never thought twice about the media. Trumpism has made me aware of how valuable, ethical and important tradition news sources and reporters are.

Much respect to our main stream media. I now hold them in the same regard as I do firefighters. True American heroes.

I agree msm has its place. No way would I put them in the same regard as firefighters. My one complaint with msm today is how much of the story is editorialized. My stance is check and verify. I take all reporting from any source with a grain of salt.

I disagree. They should air it and also give the facts.

I really wish CNN, MSNBC and FOX returned to a just the facts type of journalism. Today all we have is commentary and then editorial style commentary becomes confused with actual news.

The problem is there is more money to be made by partisan commentary than boring facts only news.

CNN and MSNBC never left.

Good grief.

and no, anti American propaganda that dolt believe is very dangerous, all reputable media should stop cover what is said and just report what occurs.

Trump and his supporters realize how bad the truth makes them look so they've been doing everything in their power to discredit and defame those that report the truth. Honest, honorable Presidents that have nothing to hide do not attack those who report what he says and does. It's our right as Americans to know what our President is up to, and no amount of kicking, screaming, and lying is going to stop that. I join you in thanking our free press for providing a desperately needed check on our government.

especially since the GOP congress has refused to do it

I never much cared for The Liar's Apprentice, so it's just as well.

I don't know how I feel about this...

it is true that democracy dies in Darkness. So if they stop reporting what this administration is saying or doing, then that give this admin free rein! At the same time if they keep repeating all the crazy shait that is coming out of Arse-Mout president, that does seem to validate him.

I wish the news would start with a headlines like this..... President Lies Again! Here is what he said ".........................." And here is the truth! Back to you John!

Diving Mullah

it is true that democracy dies in Darkness. So if they stop reporting what this administration is saying or doing, then that give this admin free rein! At the same time if they keep repeating all the crazy shait that is coming out of Arse-Mout president, that does seem to validate him.

I wish the news would start with a headlines like this..... President Lies Again! Here is what he said ".........................." And here is the truth! Back to you John!

Diving Mullah

No one said to they should stop reporting what they are doing. This statement by MSNBC is strictly to not be an agent of lies and propaganda. This also has nothing to do reporting on the crazy stuff.

I do agree, the press should not repeat with the prefect that it's untrue. I have sen this already start to occur. Long overdo.

It's had for the press as they were not born to baby sit truth ... especially from the president.

Too bad they didn't do that with the last administration. But then, MSM has been in the tank for the dems for decades. Ask Bernie Goldberg.;)

Diving Mullah

Nope, this administration desperately needs a compliant press that function as a stenographer/cheerleader that allows it to pipe their propaganda directly into the living rooms of America.
By refusing to directly cover the briefing, this administration is now on notice that it will only receive coverage in ways that MSNBC determines is relevant to facts on the ground.

They didn't refuse to ATTEND the briefing, they just refused to air it direct, that's all.
They refused to function as Trump's uncontested mouthpiece.

All of them, or just the ones you agree with?

All of them, or just the ones you agree with?

All of the main stream media.

Heroic work, especially in this very dangerous time.

You don't agree or disagree with fact. This is the problem, with the uncleaned. They think fact is arbitrary. That alternate fact is the same as fact.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom