• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski uses Gay Slur in reference to Sec of State Mike Pompeo

Mika apologize for the gay slur. Obviously she agrees it was wrong and homophobic. HuffPo agrees:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mika-brzezinski-mike-pompeo_us_5c112ad3e4b00e17a5351eb8
MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski has apologized for uttering a homophobic remark on Wednesday’s “Morning Joe” during a tirade against Secretary of State Mike Pompeo....Brzezinski later expressed regret for her words, telling Anderson he was justified in his criticism.

“SUPER BAD choice of words,” she wrote on Twitter. “I should have said ‘water boy’... like for football teams or something like that.”

Her apology doesn't change the fact that we all now know how she thinks.

Do you read your own posts?:

Yes, lots of gay slurs have been used to mean subservient such as ********er, pillow biter, bending over or taking it up the ass. Are you saying none of those are gay slurs? Just figures of speech and that anyone can say them without raising the ire of the LGBT?

My god, I asked you if you read past the comma, and you just showed me that you did not. I guess no more commas for you.

As to the others, those are pretty over-the-top...more likely used at the biker bar than the boardroom. I suppose you frequent one more than the other?

Damn used a comma.

Again:

If you don't know what she meant by 'butt boy', there is no point in explaining it to you.

I do.

MBS is a man. Pompeo is a man. How then is using a phrase the means "sexually dominant" between two males specifically a slur towards gays?

Its not at all shocking or surprising. Leftists routinely (and often on this site) demonstrate that the greatest insult they can think of to attack another man is to insinuate that they are gay....because after all...what could be worse than being gay? The hypocrisy is always amusing.

Its not at all shocking or surprising. Leftists routinely (and often on this site) demonstrate that the greatest insult they can think of to attack another man is to insinuate that they are gay....because after all...what could be worse than being gay? The hypocrisy is always amusing.

Which really seems odd because liberals are constantly reminding everyone how great it is to be LBGT!

We're here to help though, even Canadians who have lost their way. Just like Dexter, some sociopaths can mimic the right thing, kind of, if they just have good role models.

Ya...:roll:

Like I said...Yet another inconsequential hypocrite...

When left wingers stop acting like such hypocrites, I will stop calling them out.
When Americans stop acting like such hypocrites, I’ll stop calling them out. :cool:

So true.
American resident journalists tortured and brutally killed by Saud Prince, defended by Trump, Pompeo.
BUT SHE CALLED POMPEO A BUTT BOY!!

Some people just don't have ethics to help them keep their priorities straight apparently.

Why am I not surprised that a Trump devotee is tinkling in his panties about Mika's comment and is not the least bit concerned about the comments made by Pompeo which even shocked the clowns on Fox and Friends?

Oh you know. The hypocrites that think this was either justified, or a non-issue.

That's not a good clarification. Who are these "hypocrites" you speak of? You did not really list any actual hypocritical behavior or words.

Her apology doesn't change the fact that we all now know how she thinks.

I never knew that mind reading was one of your talents. Do tell us all how she "thinks". And be sure to share some links to back up your comments.

I never knew that mind reading was one of your talents. Do tell us all how she "thinks". And be sure to share some links to back up your comments.

So I suppose calling Pompeo a 'Dictator's Butt Boy' was supposed to be a compliment.

Thanks for clearing that up. LOL

Conservatives literally want to deny gays their basic rights but you're really going to pretend that using gay slurs is worse and that the left has a monopoly on it. :roll:

Your phony outrage is transparent and your desperation for a win obvious.

Once again, the leftist media shows their true colors.

The right needs to make up their mind on whether or not the PC police is a good or bad thing.

The right needs to make up their mind on whether or not the PC police is a good or bad thing.

I have always maintained that political correctness is wrong. I would simply like to see some consistency if it is going to be applied.

Once again, the leftist media shows their true colors.

Leftist media? I guess you didn't know that Scarborough is a Republican right-winger who is former Florida congressman.

I have always maintained that political correctness is wrong. I would simply like to see some consistency if it is going to be applied.

It's kind of hard taking you seriously about wanting consistency when you are here playing both sides of the PC fence.

Her so called apology was even worse. Heck, they criticize Trump for running his mouth all the time, but have no qualms matching or even outdoing him. I so wish everyone would calm down and speak in a more respectful tone. This back and forth outdoing each other in nastiness, not to mention making excuses for this side or that side, is so sad and unbecoming.
Do we have to wonder why we have Trump for president, whom he reflects. It is not just his voter base.
If we dare to expect better, we should start by setting an example how it is done.

Yeah, but it's ok when they do it.

No one is stopping you from saying it. But I digress. Please continue telling us all what a victim you are. :lol:

Sounds like you are OK with what she said. Thanks for clearing that up.

He's okay if Mika says it but let's get to the real point of your thread. He's not okay if you say it.
Different rules for the Trump haters verses the Trump supporters.

Back
Top Bottom