• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

MSNBC Going Full-Time Racial Incitement

JoeTrumps

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I was watching their coverage after the verdict and couldn't believe how partisan every pundit they had on was, from Sharpton on down.
then read a great article this morning that stated the obvious about that network.

Today on MSNBC, numerous commentators have insisted that the prosecution pulled its punches instead of actually doing all in its power to convict Zimmerman even to the point of tricks in which they sought to withhold evidence. The jury is now denounced as an “all-white” southern panel that is no different from those of the Jim Crow past that tilted the justice system against blacks. Worst of all, professional racial hucksters like MSNBC’s Al Sharpton have been unleashed to treat weeks of evidence and argument about the truth of the accusations against Zimmerman as if they never happened and to gin up protests that will do nothing but enhance the profile of “activists” such as himself. Since the only verdict the left would have accepted is a guilty one, the failure of the prosecution, the behavior of the judge and the judgment of the jury are now being treated as an extension of American’s history of racism. The result is a wave of incitement about race that is painting the same country that just reelected an African-American to the presidency as if it were the segregated and intolerant nation of a century ago.

Back to Full-Time Racial Incitement « Commentary Magazine

I couldn't agree more.

Last night, Maddow did a huge segment on the Jasper killing of a black man and the killing of a gay kid in Colorado. Then she tried to tie that to Zimmerman as if it was virtually the same.

Unashamedly disgusting. Do they not realize how bad they actually HURTING the black community in the end? It takes all the attention away from ACTUAL racism that needs to be dealt with.

They know Zimmerman is about to put a dent in their wallets.

Last night, Maddow did a huge segment on the Jasper killing of a black man and the killing of a gay kid in Colorado. Then she tried to tie that to Zimmerman as if it was virtually the same.

Unashamedly disgusting. Do they not realize how bad they actually HURTING the black community in the end? It takes all the attention away from ACTUAL racism that needs to be dealt with.

They WANT to hurt African-Americans.

I am wondering if they're going to go a bridge to far with this one.

If they keep it up, if they keep banging these drums, I wonder if it will eventually strike a chord with the Hispanic community?

MSNBC should urge all African-Americans to name all newborn babies in the future "Trayvon" in honor of their fallen civil rights hero. Certainly all MLK Jr roads should be renamed Trayvon Blvd.

It's not just MSNBC. CNN ran Sunday with " federal charges" stories in the lead all day. Yahoo right now has a lead article as a blog post from a so called journalist calling the murder of a 13 year old by a senile 76 year old white man " like Zimmerman" and it has zero to do with Zimmerman. The radical left is trying hard to change the national news scale away from the scandals that plague this admin, to get open borders, and make sure their people in in 04.

MSNBC should urge all African-Americans to name all newborn babies in the future "Trayvon" in honor of their fallen civil rights hero. Certainly all MLK Jr roads should be renamed Trayvon Blvd.

I don't have a stitch of doubt that there will be a "Trayvon Martin Blvd" in Florida in the relatively near future.

I am wondering if they're going to go a bridge to far with this one.

I think they are. I really do. I sure hope so.

People are incensed over the way this has been covered. The only folks you see on TV are the Trayvon supporters, but the overwhelmingly majority of Americans see clearly how absolutely absurd the racial angle to this is. It's just stupid.

Read the comments below every story. It is overwhelmingly agitated against the press and the black community. This is creating stark divides, and frankly, I think the Latino community is siding with whites on this.

I don't ever recall the black community looking so pathetically and collectively bad as this.

1013610_524296187624828_104891482_n.jpg

I wonder if Madcow knows about this.

Back
Top Bottom