• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC edits video to falsely portrait GOP congressman's speech

That's likely more than the big three give. Really.
Yeah, I think so, You don't? The cable networks are johnny on the spot when big stories breaks such as shootings and big storms etc. In the distant past these were handled by the big three.

Yeah, I think so, You don't? The cable networks are johnny on the spot when big stories breaks such as shootings and big storms etc. In the distant past these were handled by the big three.

But they hype them, often being wrong as they try to get it first.

Yeah, MSNBC did a piss poor job of editing. My expectations are really low when it comes to FoxNews and MSNBC, so it's not surprising.

Having said the above, I do think Sessions is a ****ing moron, though. Seriously, aren't rapists, pedophiles and murderers in jail? Do prisoners get food stamps? :roll:

Yeah, MSNBC did a piss poor job of editing. My expectations are really low when it comes to FoxNews and MSNBC, so it's not surprising.

Having said the above, I do think Sessions is a ****ing moron, though. Seriously, aren't rapists, pedophiles and murderers in jail? Do prisoners get food stamps? :roll:

What do you think is wrong with the edits?

Back
Top Bottom