• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC Dumps Trump and Comes Back to Reality as GOP Leader Gets Least Airtime

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
MSNBC Dumps Trump And Comes Back To Reality As GOP Leader Gets Least Airtime

“A new analysis of the cable news network’s shows that MSNBC has dumped Trump by giving the Republican frontrunner the least amount of airtime over the past thirty days.

According to an analysis by the conservative Media Research Center………….

………. MSNBC faced a wave of backlash after hosting a chummy town hall with Trump that moderated by Trump pals Joe Scarborough and Mika Brezinski. The tone was different when Trump sat down with Chris Matthews for a town hall and was challenged into admitting that he supported punishing women who have abortions……

… Reality has finally gotten through to MSNBC, and the network is no longer endlessly promoting Donald Trump.”

ALSO SEE:
The Prime Time Primary: Trump vs. His Rivals on Fox News, CNN and MSNBC
Critics Rip Morning Joe Scarborough Apart For Fawning Over Trump At MSNBC Town Hall
MSNBC Morning Joe Hosts Busted In Leaked Audio Supporting Donald Trump
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Exposes Donald Trump As A Total Fraud At Wisconsin Town Hall

MSNBC was going Trump crazy……. every time the Trumpster gave a talk MSNBC covered it from beginning to end………and then rebroadcast later in the evening
Too much Trump makes me puke…………Finally some with a clear mind is stopping the 24 hour day to day coverage of The Donald

“A new analysis of the cable news network’s shows that MSNBC has dumped Trump by giving the Republican frontrunner the least amount of airtime over the past thirty days.

………. MSNBC faced a wave of backlash after hosting a chummy town hall with Trump that moderated by Trump pals Joe Scarborough and Mika Brezinski. The tone was different when Trump sat down with Chris Matthews for a town hall and was challenged into admitting that he supported punishing women who have abortions……

… Reality has finally gotten through to MSNBC, and the network is no longer endlessly promoting Donald Trump.”

ALSO SEE:
Critics Rip Morning Joe Scarborough Apart For Fawning Over Trump At MSNBC Town Hall
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Exposes Donald Trump As A Total Fraud At Wisconsin Town Hall

MSNBC was going Trump crazy……. every time the Trumpster gave a talk MSNBC covered it from beginning to end………and then rebroadcast later in the evening
Too much Trump makes me puke…………Finally some with a clear mind is stopping the 24 hour day to day coverage of The Donald

Well we wouldn't want any other msnbc viewers to puke so I suppose it is good news.

ALSO SEE:

MSNBC may be the only network you watch, but it certainly isn't the only one out there. I suggest you stick with that bastion of liberal bias lest you stray to another network and end up with a mess to clean up.

ALSO SEE:

Why wouldn't they? Trump is the front runner, and no matter what happens, will have done enormous damage to the Republican Party and the conservative movement. Mission Accomplished. On to Ready for Hillary.

Why wouldn't they? Trump is the front runner, and no matter what happens, will have done enormous damage to the Republican Party and the conservative movement. Mission Accomplished. On to Ready for Hillary.

Good point. No reason MSNBC to continue propping this loser up with free publicity. He's got it locked.

ALSO SEE:

I'm sure they realized their chosen candidate was being harmed by coverage of a candidate from their enemy. I'm sure the latest directives from their owners forced them to stop covering news in order to focus on the propaganda their viewers are required to subjected to.

MSNBC may be the only network you watch, but it certainly isn't the only one out there. I suggest you stick with that bastion of liberal bias lest you stray to another network and end up with a mess to clean up.

I watch/hear/read more than you could imaging.............and maybe you should stick with providing snide remarks than anything of value.........then I'll know what posts I can skip over

More than is imagined by you, I watch. Provide snide remarks, you should. Posts to skip over, I'll know.

Fify. You should really stop making me fix things like this. I don't like feeling like I'm being lied to every time I read your posts and username.

But will all 12 viewers notice?

Fify. You should really stop making me fix things like this. I don't like feeling like I'm being lied to every time I read your posts and username.

Lied to?

I can see you do not bother to read thru the citation I provide which gives you the back-up location of from a responsible and reliable source confirming what was posted............

Rather relying on your feelings .you would be better served by using the thinking side of your brain.............. I hope you find this helpful....

Now would you care to comment on the subject..........based upon thoughts rather than feelings?

Lied to?

I can see you do not bother to read thru the citation I provide which gives you the back-up location of from a responsible and reliable source confirming what was posted............

Rather relying on your feelings .you would be better served by using the thinking side of your brain.............. I hope you find this helpful....

Now would you care to comment on the subject..........based upon thoughts rather than feelings?

I thought MSNBC wasn't a reliable news source. At least that's what you were arguing last month.

I turn this:
I watch/hear/read more than you could imaging.............and maybe you should stick with providing snide remarks than anything of value.........then I'll know what posts I can skip over

Into this:
More than is imagined by you, I watch. Provide snide remarks, you should. Posts to skip over, I'll know.

While saying this:

Because your screen name is "I'm Yoda."

And you respond with this:
Lied to?

My god, it's worse than I thought. I doubt you're even a star wars fan; you just pretend to be one to fit in and so people will like you. You liar!

Yet another in a long line of threads that is a repost of an article from an anti-conservative site, by a self labeled conservative. :lamo

False flag.

I turn this:

Into this:

While saying this:

Because your screen name is "I'm Yoda."

And you respond with this:

My god, it's worse than I thought. I doubt you're even a star wars fan; you just pretend to be one to fit in and so people will like you. You liar!

Is your only "quality" in posting is being a "One Trick Pony"..........

Johnny One Note.........King of the Poorly crafted insults........

And BTW...............Keep your day job

Is your only "quality" in posting is being a "One Trick Pony"..........

Johnny One Note.........King of the Poorly crafted insults........

And BTW...............Keep your day job

I'm having a hard time understanding you, perhaps I'm just too emotional right now. I'm really struggling with a personal issue. It seems to be interfering with my ability to communicate effectively. Perhaps you can help. Do you know how to safely remove one's own tongue from one's own cheek? I placed it there when I opened this thread and can't seem to dislodge it. If you do, please let me know.

I'm having a hard time understanding you, perhaps I'm just too emotional right now. I'm really struggling with a personal issue. It seems to be interfering with my ability to communicate effectively. Perhaps you can help. Do you know how to safely remove one's own tongue from one's own cheek? I placed it there when I opened this thread and can't seem to dislodge it. If you do, please let me know.

Well I can fix that............don't opt for self-mutilation.........try something that requires some low level discipline but I'm sure you can do so ..............Don't read my posts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom