• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC doesn’t need a laugh track

Melber does not mention Hunter Biden or Hunter’s laptop. Melber expresses concern that Musk‘s control of Twitter might adversely affect the integrity of our American election processes.
But he did mention dialing up or down news coverage favorable to one side, which is exactly what Twitter did leading up to the November 2020 elections.

I'm here to laugh at you. I never said one thing about the link in your OP that made you all hot and horny.
You can’t laugh at the OP unless you disagree with the OP, which means you think Melber’s comments are not absurd; i.e. you’re posting here in support of them not being absurd.

You’re really not very good this, BTW.

You can’t laugh at the OP unless you disagree with the OP, which means you think Melber’s comments are not absurd; i.e. you’re posting here in support of them not being absurd.

I'm not laughing at the OP. I'm laughing at you.

No, you're not.

But he did mention dialing up or down news coverage favorable to one side, which is exactly what Twitter did leading up to the November 2020 elections.
I don't use twitter and did not know they were a news channel. How did they dial up or down favorable coverage in 2020?

Follow up question, what exactly is the absurdity of what this guy said? Just trying to flesh out what the outrage is about.

Wow. Seems a good half dozen on the left here sincerely don't see the irony in the MSNBC twit's opinion.

Suppressed links to The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story.
From a brief search:

"Twitter said at the time it decided to block links to the story based on its “Hacked Material Policy” that prohibited “the use of our services to directly distribute content obtained through hacking that contains private information, may put people in physical harm or danger, or contains trade secrets.”

Do you disagree that's a valid business reason to block links?

Melber does not mention Hunter Biden or Hunter’s laptop. Melber expresses concern that Musk‘s control of Twitter might adversely affect the integrity of our American election processes.

Effects the election? Too late with that, suppressing the Hunter laptop story. The left are in panic mode now that free speech is on the table and algorithms are going to be open sourced so bias can be monitored.

Great for everyone except the radical left.

From a brief search:

"Twitter said at the time it decided to block links to the story based on its “Hacked Material Policy” that prohibited “the use of our services to directly distribute content obtained through hacking that contains private information, may put people in physical harm or danger, or contains trade secrets.”

Do you disagree that's a valid business reason to block links?

Great timing, biased to the left no doubt. No, I don't believe their reason.

Effects the election? Too late with that, suppressing the Hunter laptop story. The left are in panic mode now that free speech is on the table and algorithms are going to be open sourced so bias can be monitored.

Great for everyone except the radical left.
Gotta' love those still clinging to bizarre conspiracy theories calling the other side radicals.

BTW- I could care less what Musk does with Twitter. It's a private business and unless they run afoul of some regulation I am not even aware of, I don't care which side they privately favor and by how much. The fairness doctrine was abolished under Reagan and would not likely have applied to internet businesses like Twitter. They can have at it.
And Trumpers are still whiny babies for continuing to claim Twitter and Facebook were unfair to their poor picked on douchebag of a client.

And Trumpers are still whiny babies for continuing to claim Twitter and Facebook were unfair to their poor picked on douchebag of a client.

We already know Twitter has, with suppression of the Hunter laptop story. Twitter gotta help Biden win by any means nessicary.

We already know Twitter has, with suppression of the Hunter laptop story. Twitter gotta help Biden win by any means nessicary.
Look, I know many of you have embraced the idea that Republicans are now a party of martyrs, with no responsibility for their actions. It's always some big bad global force harming your candidates and your party. Good luck with that. Maybe someday, a responsible republican will step forth to try to re-instill some semblance of what the republican party once stood for. But I don't see it happening anytime soon.

It's scary only in the sense that some of their commentators actually believe in the shit they peddle.
Said the guy who can barely go a day without posting a Fox headline as an OP.🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom