• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC Contributor: More White Kids Must Die Before We Understand Racism

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...must-die-before-we-understand-racism-n1641777

Pretty ****ty story and somehow not many people see a problem with it.

is he talking about white kids like this is this what that pease of crap is talking about

Brunswick, Georgia (CNN) -- Two teen boys in this coastal city were charged with murder Friday, accused in the fatal shooting of a 13-month-old boy who was in a stroller being pushed by his mother.

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said, 'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said, 'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"

The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.

West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

130322171208-demarquis-elkins-story-body.jpg

Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged - CNN.com

i cant ever remember anytime in my life that i ever called someone the N word but today will be my first
that sorry excuse of human being needs to be hanging from a tree.
how in the hell do they expect the white community to ignore the violence that his people perpetrate day after day night after night and now wants our children killed. so yes i want him hung from a tree

From the article, talking about trying to legislate something after the Zimmerman verdict:

Because unless we do this, white Americans and others will feel that this was a justifiable verdict, this is how things happen.

OR we might think it's a justifiable verdict based on the evidence given and could care less about the races of the individuals involved. This case has sure made all of the real racists come out of the woodwork....

is he talking about white kids like this is this what that pease of crap is talking about

View attachment 67150503

Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged - CNN.com

i cant ever remember anytime in my life that i ever called someone the N word but today will be my first
that sorry excuse of human being needs to be hanging from a tree.
how in the hell do they expect the white community to ignore the violence that his people perpetrate day after day night after night and now wants our children killed. so yes i want him hung from a tree

So, you are admitting to being racist? Yes, it is sad that these kids killed a 2 year old baby but to use racial slander isn't going to help. Also to note, you use paraphrases like, "his people," "our children," and white community." You also want him to hang. What the hell? This isn't the 1840's.

Did the article misquote him on purpose? He didn't say "more white kids need to die." That's a purposeful misquote meant to give the impression that he's endorsing the death of white children. Shameful. Then again, it is from Townhall, LOL.

Frankly, the last voice that should be heard on this case is a black male "political analyst". Outside of Juan Williams, they couldn't be unbiased at gunpoint. Get it? Gunpoint?

Thank you. I'm here all week.

1. Blacks commit violent crimes four to eight times the white rate. Hispanic commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate, and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.

2. Blacks are as much more violent than whites (four to eight times) as men are more violent than women.

3. Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely than whites to commit individual acts of interracial violence. They are up to 250 times more likley than whites to engage in multiple-offender or group interracial violence.

4. There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime. Fifty-six percent of violent crimes committed by blacks have white victims. Only two to three percent of violent crimes committed by whites have black victims.

5. Blacks are twice as likely to commit hate crimes.

we have one black kid killed by a White/Hispanic and justified according to the law, and the black community explodes with race baiter and ones with white guilt fanning the flames but ignore all black on white violence Fifty-six percent of violent crimes committed by blacks have white victims. Only two to three percent of violent crimes committed by whites have black victims.

Frankly, the last voice that should be heard on this case is a black male "political analyst". Outside of Juan Williams, they couldn't be unbiased at gunpoint. Get it? Gunpoint?

Thank you. I'm here all week.

It is disturbing how lock-step the black community is on this, especially since about 1 percent of them know anything factual about the case itself.

It is disturbing how lock-step the black community is on this, especially since about 1 percent of them know anything factual about the case itself.

The most vocal of them are telling the others what they want to hear. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc...they're all snake oil salesmen. Their job is to tell you everything but the truth, because the truth is what you don't want to hear. Nobody wants to hear Dr. Bill Cosby, saying that the power of change lies within you, the black youth. They don't want to hear that, and they don't want to do it, because it's too damn hard. It's easier to admonish than to accomplish.

So, you are admitting to being racist? Yes, it is sad that these kids killed a 2 year old baby but to use racial slander isn't going to help. Also to note, you use paraphrases like, "his people," "our children," and white community." You also want him to hang. What the hell? This isn't the 1840's.

never was a racist but calling out trash like him makes me one then i will be proud to be called one
how many babies like that need to be shot in the face to relieve your white guilt tell me what is the number

Really? You actually gone out and done a study of the black community's knowledge on the Zimmerman-Martin case to come up with those 'results'?

Racism isn't about "equality" with the left. It's about "revenge."

Holy **** some of you people actually think he wants more white kids to die. I mean how the **** do you interpret it that way. Jesus Christ.

Holy **** some of you people actually think he wants more white kids to die. I mean how the **** do you interpret it that way. Jesus Christ.

Perhaps you're do not understand what the phrase must die means.

This is the pertinent quote directly from the transcript.

"Not until, and unless, the number of white kids die that approximate the numbers of black and other kids who die, will America see."

Want to ...........ahem.......... interpret that for us Einstein? We college educated folk don't seem to have the ability, in your narcissistic opinion to interpret.

Then again we've seen a Rhodes Scholar testify under oath "it depends on what your definition of is, is".

Facts show most black kids are killed at the hands of other blacks, in order to make his statement true, he's advocating more white kids would need to die at the hands of blacks, not just simply die.

However, I'll wait for your interpretation.

I totally endorse his rationale.

Whites truly look at TM and the profiling issue as if it's something occurring in some foreign country. I have often said America very unequal society (racially) that tries to portray itself as equal. The system didn't fail TM ...it worked like it always have. That is it's structured to deliver justice based on race.
When a black woman gets 20 years in prison for firing a gun at an abusive husband, in her home ...and no one is injured.....when...where does stand-your-ground ...apply for blacks?

Just like 911 ...when the whites sense of security was shattered ....if they could they would have stopped the world from rotating on it's axis!! Who could have told America then ...to "have a discussion"....or to sing songs and march?

When some wanna-be cop ...skin-head, wearing a goatee....with no uniform can profile a black youth ...and claim he was ...."walking too slow" .....and chase him down and murder him!! And a white jury think this is OK .....it's only because they know ....this is a treatment reserved ...only for blacks!!

Until their kids are treated the same ....they will continue to think it's not a big deal!!

Racism isn't a democratic or republican thing...it's a white thing!! Even white democrats see this ..as not a big deal ...even when they say GZ was wrong!!

They don't mind this inequity ...know why ....because it puts them at a higher social status ....not for their accomplishments but just merely being white!!

That's what's in it for many whites ...even when they think GZ was wrong. They(whites) want to wake up with no job, bad credit, no house, only a high school diploma, with a criminal record .......and understand they are socially better-off than any black out there!!

I totally endorse his rationale.

Whites truly look at TM and the profiling issue as if it's something occurring in some foreign country. I have often said America very unequal society (racially) that tries to portray itself as equal. The system didn't fail TM ...it worked like it always have. That is it's structured to deliver justice based on race.
When a black woman gets 20 years in prison for firing a gun at an abusive husband, in her home ...and no one is injured.....when...where does stand-your-ground ...apply for blacks?

Just like 911 ...when the whites sense of security was shattered ....if they could they would have stopped the world from rotating on it's axis!! Who could have told America then ...to "have a discussion"....or to sing songs and march?

When some wanna-be cop ...skin-head, wearing a goatee....with no uniform can profile a black youth ...and claim he was ...."walking too slow" .....and chase him down and murder him!! And a white jury think this is OK .....it's only because they know ....this is a treatment reserved ...only for blacks!!

Until their kids are treated the same ....they will continue to think it's not a big deal!!

Racism isn't a democratic or republican thing...it's a white thing!! Even white democrats see this ..as not a big deal ...even when they say GZ was wrong!!

They don't mind this inequity ...know why ....because it puts them at a higher social status ....not for their accomplishments but just merely being white!!

That's what's in it for many whites ...even when they think GZ was wrong. They(whites) want to wake up with no job, bad credit, no house, only a high school diploma, with a criminal record .......and understand they are socially better-off than any black out there!!

Racism isn't the solution to racism. In case you were wondering. Which given your post, you weren't. But rational thought and logic must win the day; not illogical explosions of emotion and revenge.

Racism isn't the solution to racism. In case you were wondering. Which given your post, you weren't. But rational thought and logic must win the day; not illogical explosions of emotion and revenge.
I'm being honest here in stating that this again ....is just another form of in-grained racism. Whites are schooled to believe that after oppressing a group.....they must dictate how that oppressed group should behave. What this anchor did was depart from the schooled reaction that whites have laid down for blacks. That is the age old Martin Luther King ....solution ....sing song and march or have meaningless discussions. This old argument ....is falling on deaf ears today.

This anchor is spot on ....only when whites feel these treatment affects them ...equally.... only then will they act to change!!

I'm being honest here in stating that this again ....is just another form of in-grained racism. Whites are schooled to believe that after oppressing a group.....they must dictate how that oppressed group should behave. What this anchor did was depart from the schooled reaction that whites have laid down for blacks. That is the age old Martin Luther King ....solution ....sing song and march or have meaningless discussions. This old argument ....is falling on deaf ears today.

This anchor is spot on ....only when whites feel these treatment affects them ...equally.... only then will they act to change!!

Your racist arguments here will not do anything to address the real problems of racism. If you want to end racism, you have to stop being racist.

Your racist arguments here will not do anything to address the real problems of racism. If you want to end racism, you have to stop being racist.

LOL....I can see where you're doubling down on the old stale right-wing-rhetoric ....I'm as racist as whites were to Muslims after 911 bud!!
Remember back then ....when you people ran around like a chicken without it's head ....whining and wailing....and spewing your hate towards Muslims?

Again ....the solution to these injustices are to find ways to direct it at whites. Even Obama (if he could speak freely) ...would endorse this.

LOL....I can see where you're doubling down on the old stale right-wing-rhetoric ....I'm as racist as whites were to Muslims after 911 bud!!
Remember back then ....when you people ran around like a chicken without it's head ....whining and wailing....and spewing your hate towards Muslims?

Again ....the solution to these injustices are to find ways to direct it at whites. Even Obama (if he could speak freely) ...would endorse this.

Either or, racism does not end racism. And until you can understand that point, you will be unable to work towards a solution. Perhaps more bloodshed, but that's never been tough for humans anyway.

BTW, I didn't do anything of what you suggested I did, so the pathetic strawman is invalid. Try addressing the points made instead of saying "Well your side did it, so I can too!". That's a child's argument and one that does not lead anywhere productive.

Either or, racism does not end racism. And until you can understand that point, you will be unable to work towards a solution. Perhaps more bloodshed, but that's never been tough for humans anyway.

BTW, I didn't do anything of what you suggested I did, so the pathetic strawman is invalid. Try addressing the points made instead of saying "Well your side did it, so I can too!". That's a child's argument and one that does not lead anywhere productive.

Won't even bother reading your drivel .....'NUFF SAID!!

Won't even bother reading your drivel .....'NUFF SAID!!

Non-thinkers will not read opposing views because they are not looking to think for themselves, but rather follow a herd.

I don't expect you to try to resolve the conflict between your apparent irrational hatred and bigotry and the necessity of moving forward to progress past racism. All you apparently can do is make wild accusations about me and claim if the other side does something, you are warranted in doing it as well. Even if said action will not bring you any closer to resolution of problem.

Racism does not end racism. If you are truly motivated to end racism, you must understand that statement.

Back
Top Bottom