• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSM Bias Will Be Suspended Tonight From 9PM till 11Pm/EST

Hi, Ovit.....I'm off to watch the debate after this.....Here's the most telling "fact" in all the world.

A fact is confirmation of what we choose to believe and the unknown checker is our internet Allie.
Putting words in bold don't make the sentence any truer, when the axioms for the sentence are faulty.

Putting words in bold don't make the sentence any truer, when the axioms for the sentence are faulty.
There is indeed a purpose for putting a word in bold...The people who created this option knew this purpose.

And just because you do not know the purpose, is no reason for the creators not to include it, nor me to not use it.

Believe it or not; it works like a charm.....have a lovely day; Emp~

There is indeed a purpose for putting a word in bold...The people who created this option knew this purpose.

You speak in very vague sentences that don't mean much, and when you put every other word in bold, you're misunderstanding its purpose.

Since the 2016 election and Trump's Victory; the Main Stream & Social Medias have openly favored the Democrats and brazenly attacked President Trump and the GOP.

Social Medias, Left-wing newspapers, magazines, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC have reported nonstop anti-Trump propaganda, including fake news and outrageous lies.

This has been a media nightmare for nearly four long years but tonight from 9pm till 11pm 100 million viewers will see Trump/Biden without MSM controlling the narrative.

But MSM will be telling us what to think and believe the entire time leading up to, and following this two hour window of truth because truth conflicts with their narrative.

The MSM will be a nervous wreck the entire two hours the American people are exposed to the real Joe Biden and Donald Trump which will totally contradict four years of lying.

I think MSM bias is largely a myth. The only true bias is held by people who only get their news from sources that mirror what they already believe. You're never going to learn anything true about the world if you only get your news from an echo chamber. It's a recipe for intellectual stagnation. That's as true for the right as it is for the left.

Seems to me that a truly objective person would want to be challenged by the news, not affirmed by it. Personally, I try to go out of my way to try to get my news from sources on the opposite side of the political spectrum. I try to assess their reporting - and when it doesn't ring true for me, I try to challenge it with my own research, figuring that if I can't challenge it, then there must be something to it.

The bottom line is this... no side of the political spectrum has a monopoly on truth, wisdom and light, just as no individual has such a monopoly - that's as true for myself as it is for you as it is for the President of the United States. The only thing that distinguishes any of our arguments is the strength of our commitment to find the unbiased facts and present them accordingly.

You speak in very vague sentences that don't mean much, and when you put every other word in bold, you're misunderstanding its purpose.
"Vague" you say? :oops: I thought it was flair!

Since the 2016 election and Trump's Victory; the Main Stream & Social Medias have openly favored the Democrats and brazenly attacked President Trump and the GOP.

Social Medias, Left-wing newspapers, magazines, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC have reported nonstop anti-Trump propaganda, including fake news and outrageous lies.

This has been a media nightmare for nearly four long years but tonight from 9pm till 11pm 100 million viewers will see Trump/Biden without MSM controlling the narrative.

But MSM will be telling us what to think and believe the entire time leading up to, and following this two hour window of truth because truth conflicts with their narrative.

The MSM will be a nervous wreck the entire two hours the American people are exposed to the real Joe Biden and Donald Trump which will totally contradict four years of lying.
So instead Trump made a complete ass of himself. Joe Biden, just after the election, was taking in 4 million dollars an hour. So who do you think got the upper hand there?

And just because you do not know the purpose, is no reason for the creators not to include it, nor me to not use it.

You might make that claim. IT serves as making it look like the ravings of a deranged lunatic though.

yawn...okay, Mr. Nitpicky. Thanks.
But when biden said two hundred million the right went nuts. Or have you seen none of those statements from your fellow trump supporters?

Obviously you've lost that meaning. Here are you bolded words.

Purpose bold option not not not works. Charming.

The debate is over, how did trump do in your opinion? I noticed you haven't written anything since the end of the debate.

AM Radio and FNC are definitely not "MSM"...
Yes they are MSM Fox has pretty much dominated AM for years. John Stewart was right. Welcome to mainstream!

You might make that claim. IT serves as making it look like the ravings of a deranged lunatic though.
"a deranged lunatic" 🤪 Wow, Ramo.....now was that just a lucky guess, or are you psychedelic?

Fox News is on as many cable networks as MSNBC, and you all love to crow about their ratings. They're very mainstream.
Shhh, she thinks a network with the ability to have correspondents in every country they need one is.... underground.

Let her. Please.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Back
Top Bottom