• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSM Begging Sanders To Submit To Evil

"I don't think I was moaning about Hillary Clinton's problems."

First: Ha. Ha ha.

Second: The speed with utter simplicity with which Bernie put her on the defensive is...awe inspiring.

Bernie Sanders Tells Off Andrea Mitchell: ?Do Not Moan to Me About Hillary Clinton?s Problems?

The MSM is just terrible. I was having this argument with my housemate. Is CNN more in the tank for Hillary or is MSNBC. It turns out that there is no difference.

The older female crowd is especially terrible when it comes to this, to the point where those in the media and the public eye do really stupid things sometimes. They see Shillary as the champion of women everywhere, and that she's endured attacks from men everywhere, and everything is set against her because woman. Remember Albright and what she said? She didn't think there was anything wrong with what she said until she figured out her endorsement was hurting Shillary. Think the DNC has been pulling string for her where ever they can? You're just as bad as the crazy right wind radio guys who spout on about liberal conspiracies. They will shift from portraying her as a battle tested armor clad fighter with a pile of dead republicans behind her, to making her out to be the victim of every political attack ever made since she was a twinkle in her parents eyes. She's so strong! Poor thing is treated so unfairly! You can't stop her if she's lived through everything she has! Bernie needs to stop picking on her, he's weighing her down! If you read between the lines, I feel like you'd see the real message: "Get out of the damn way, it's our turn! Your ruining everything!"

Every time I end up in a conversation with one, that goes there, I find it hard not to say exactly what Bernie said. Go Bernie!

Andrea is right though. Bernie doesnt have a chance anymore and all he's doing is strengthening Trump's position. Sanders is either delusional or he just wants to pocket more money from his donors before calling it quits.

Bernie Sanders Tells Off Andrea Mitchell: ?Do Not Moan to Me About Hillary Clinton?s Problems?

The MSM is just terrible. I was having this argument with my housemate. Is CNN more in the tank for Hillary or is MSNBC. It turns out that there is no difference.

At the start of the race he was considered a sparring partner, no threat to Hillary. So they rooted him on. Now that he has pushed her far to the left ( too far for the general election?) he is no longer the joke. Let's remember that he is not part of democratic establishment, he owes them nothing.

Awwww....poor Hillary. I predict victimhood feminist/women bull**** for the next four to eight years.

Andrea is right though. Bernie doesnt have a chance anymore and all he's doing is strengthening Trump's position. Sanders is either delusional or he just wants to pocket more money from his donors before calling it quits.

As I recall, Clinton stayed in the race until the bitter end when she was running against Obama.

I dislike Bernie's views....mostly. But I do find him very likable. His answer to Andrea was classic!

What is the "he doesn't have a chance" Meme coming from? It seems to be coming exclusively from people who are already hardcore in the tank for her. Where were all these "cry for justice" warriors when the Democratic Party was engaging in conflict of interests regarding campaigning? Where were all these "but it's not fair" whiners when Hillary was working hand in hand with the Democratic Party to share information? Why was it all quiet on the western front when that was going down?

What is the "he doesn't have a chance" Meme coming from? It seems to be coming exclusively from people who are already hardcore in the tank for her. Where were all these "cry for justice" warriors when the Democratic Party was engaging in conflict of interests regarding campaigning? Where were all these "but it's not fair" whiners when Hillary was working hand in hand with the Democratic Party to share information? Why was it all quiet on the western front when that was going down?

Look at the numbers, Hillary has a 300 delegate lead which means that even if she loses each and every primary from here on out she will still win the nomination. Bernie Busters are delusional if they think he can somehow win this.

If another 5 weeks of Bernies criticisms are going to make the difference in her race against Trump, then she's a very weak candidate that doesn't deserve to be president.

Back
Top Bottom