• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mrs. Obama Calls Foe "Walking Buses"

Please explain why it's ridiculous for other peoples kids to do it but not hers?

Are you seriously asking me why the children of the President of the United States shouldn't walk to school? Like, you just can't figure out why those kids are a in a different situation than your kids?

This thread is not about the President.

Well sure it is. If not for her husband's job she is just some random scold telling everyone else how to live.

Are you seriously asking me why the children of the President of the United States shouldn't walk to school? Like, you just can't figure out why those kids are a in a different situation than your kids?

Yes I am asking you why the Presidents kids couldn't walk to school. Don't they have legs and armed guards like every other kid who walks to school?

Not as much of one as you apparently have writing it.

What part gave you trouble? Was it one of the big words like apparently or one of the smaller ones like why?

Lame? It was a nonsensical sentence. Seriously, I could not wrap my head around what he was asking.

It was perfectly clear what was said. Unless perhaps someone neither finished school or didn't pay attention...

Yes I am asking you why the Presidents kids couldn't walk to school. Don't they have legs and armed guards like every other kid who walks to school?

Their father being who he is makes them a target for a lot of very awful people, and placing them at risk can have national security implications. But you knew that already, because you aren't a moron.

Also it's like 15 miles.

Well sure it is. If not for her husband's job she is just some random scold telling everyone else how to live.

You are quite a bitter person I think. Your avatar says alot about how you feel.

Their father being who he is makes them a target for a lot of very awful people, and placing them at risk can have national security implications. But you knew that already, because you aren't a moron.

Also it's like 15 miles.

Do you think they would be at risk because the secret service agents aren't fit enough to walk with them or is it becuase they would be outside? Do you actually think that someone stupid enough to attack the children of the President would only try if they walked to school?

Gee I would think a 15 mile walk would be good exercise. I'm sure there are schools closer to their house they could attend if the walking was to much.

She's not telling anyone how to live, she thinks that kids walking and exercising is a good thing. The horror!

Back
Top Bottom