• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MRC: The Most Biased Campaign Coverage in History

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Well here's more facts to show how MSM is pushing propaganda:

STUDY: 150 TIMES More Negative News on Trump than Biden.

From June 1 through July 31, the ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts focused 512 minutes of airtime on the President, or nine times more than the 58 minutes allotted to Biden. (This excludes coverage of the Trump administration in general when not associated with the President himself.) This is an even wider gap than the spring, when Trump received seven times more coverage than Biden (523 minutes vs. 75 minutes).

The extra airtime devoted to Trump consisted almost entirely of anchors and reporters criticizing the President. During these two months, our analysts documented 668 evaluative statements about the President, 95 percent of which (634) were negative, vs. a mere five percent (34) that were positive. Using the same methodology (fully described at the end of this article), we found very few evaluative statements about Joe Biden — just a dozen, two-thirds of which (67%) were positive.
STUDY: 150 TIMES More Negative News on Trump than Biden | Newsbusters

Here it is in image form:

BidenTrumpStatement_STUDY_Blog.jpg

Gee, I wonder where so many outspokenly hostile citizens get their ideas about the President. :roll:

Now I am certain that the usual suspects are going to argue that this is Media merely reporting the "truth;" because the President is the root of all evil. Perhaps the Antichrist himself. :roll:

But IMO any rational person would note that this is evidence of major partisan bias in the MSM.

I think that more and more people are beginning to see through this propaganda barrage. Not only in regards to Trump, but the whole nightmare of grievance issues, rioting, and other allegations of all sorts of American evils.

I hope so. I also hope this presages another "shocking result" come November 2020.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
It wouldn’t be Monday, or any day, without a sprinkling of Captain Adverse victim mentality.

Trump is a President who is openly attacking the Democratic Process in a way that should concern every thinking person.

His negligence and failed leadership was a major contributing factor to COVID 19 spreading out of control and killing hundreds of thousands of Americans and tanking the economy with no end in sight.

And all that, is just for starters.

The coverage isn’t negative enough.

View attachment 67291816

Gee, I wonder where so many outspokenly hostile citizens get their ideas about the President. :roll:

Now I am certain that the usual suspects are going to argue that this is Media merely reporting the "truth;" because the President is the root of all evil. Perhaps the Antichrist himself. :roll:

But IMO any rational person would note that this is evidence of major partisan bias in the MSM.

I think that more and more people are beginning to see through this propaganda barrage. Not only in regards to Trump, but the whole nightmare of grievance issues, rioting, and other allegations of all sorts of American evils.

I hope so. I also hope this presages another "shocking result" come November 2020.

Time will tell.

Well while you're rooting for authoritanarianism, corruption, grift, destruction of alliances, inept decision making, ego driven rule, and the destruction of the institutions of government, we'll be voting for Joe and a return to America. :roll: :lamo

It wouldn’t be Monday, or any day, without a sprinkling of Captain Adverse victim mentality.

Trump is a President who is openly attacking the Democratic Process in a way that should concern every thinking person.

His negligence and failed leadership was a major contributing factor to COVID 19 spreading out of control and killing hundreds of thousands of Americans and tanking the economy with no end in sight.

CA is the best educated idiot of the forum. Comparable with Ben Shapiro actually.

View attachment 67291816

Time will tell.

Share with us the positive things about letting 173,500 Americans die, imploding the economy and trying to steal the election (twice).

Apparently I must be a half-glass-empty sort of guy, so show me the full part.

Share with us the positive things about letting 173,500 Americans die, imploding the economy and trying to steal the election (twice).

I'm a half glass empty sort of guy, so show me the full part.

Trolling the libs.

Trolling the libs.

I swear to god, when this is all over, they're going to look at their scoreboard and say, "We win! fifty thousand more of them died! Wooot!"

I swear to god, when this is all over, they're going to look at their scoreboard and say, "We win! fifty thousand more of them died! Wooot!"
That sounds more like the lefties; it seems they're almost orgasmic reporting deaths (particularly in red states).

That sounds more like the lefties; it seems they're almost orgasmic reporting deaths (particularly in red states).

Projection.

Trump is the one encouraging to act AGAINST the methods to prevent the spread of the virus, like mask wearing. You Trump supporters are the ones who enjoy people dying.

Worth noting that due to COVID, news consumption is also quite high right now.

I guess that steady stream of bogus makes it unnecessary for you to challenge your opinions.

Propaganda, disinformation, deception, and you are eating it up. More from Durham to follow...

Trump is the one encouraging to act AGAINST the methods to prevent the spread of the virus, like mask wearing. You Trump supporters are the ones who enjoy people dying.
Yada, yada, Trump. SOS.

View attachment 67291816

Time will tell.

Maybe trump is 150 times more negative and continues to prove it daily.

it's sorta that tweety is a complete dip**** who has ****ed things up with his dip****tery. as predicted. that tends to cause folks to point that out.

love,

folks.

Yada, yada, Trump. SOS.

More babbling from a Trump supporter who was proven WRONG again. You really do hate Americans to cheer them dying from your Trump's incompetence. Trump supporters love Trump more than they love America.

Back
Top Bottom