• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mr. Fonzarelli

BodiSatva

The Bodhisattva
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Mr. Fonzarelli

What I do is go around these boards and teach small minded people like you to look at the world in a new way...to open your mind. Critically think about what you are reading. To not be afraid of dynamic thought. I cast awareness to the dark depths of your mind…the eerie recesses that are frighteningly void of understanding. Fret not child…You are learning from my teachings whether you realize it or not…thus is the power of my message.

It took you a long time to answer it though…well done on your eventual completion. :smile:

I won’t bother with your sophomoric banter in your last post. Oh brother, that sh!t was remedial, it was scary. :shock:

My analogies absolutely confused you, and for that, I am sorry. It caused me pain to witness you ignorantly endeavor in some vain attempt dominance. Your subconscious acknowledged and accepted my teachings…but your feeble brain gets in the way of the greater awareness inherent to all beings.

I can sense that you are still clouded with uncertainty and begging for understanding, yet fearful that such a rash and honest announcement will make you appear weak, just remember that weakness is strength….that…

Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.

Son...I have my education...I am confident that what I have achieved is sufficient for dealing with you and that I understand enough about reality that I can and will lead you about for the remainder of this life. I will not illuminate the truth concerning this, for you, I fear, would not appreciate its true worth…it would only confuse you regarding what is important. What is important for you now, is to begin to comprehend effective communication. To challenge your pre-existing notion that you have a firm grasp of rational, reasonable or coherent thought.

I will include you through this process, but you are simply one of many that desperately need guidance. Lemmings frolic about aimlessly, or so it would seem, is that not true?

I will present another lesson for you here…it will be fun as well as educational!

Talk about a lack of reading comprehension…haha

Originally posted by BodiSatva
Correct me if I am misreading this please.

This was addressed to Wide Latitude…NOT YOU, MORON! and you know it. To take it out of context and try to use it against me when I have been running you ragged is about as f-ucking stupid a thing to do as I can imagine.

Is that all you have though, to mimic me? Is that you conscious limit? I challenge you to follow along, then you challenge me to follow along? I burn your grade level, and then you do the same to me? Haha...that is f-ucking pathetic. It is so sad that I almost want to give you a hug and a lolly-pop and scoot you off to the monkey bars. :lol:

all you had to do was answer the freaking question in the first place, instead of contorting the issue

Reading comprehension? I have been corrected and I still don’t get it? Hahaha…you make me laugh nimrod. The irony is that you mimic me post after post and challenge my reading comprehension when it is you that doesn’t even begin to comprehend. Do you actually see here that I say, “all you had to do was answer the freaking question in the first place”? This means that you have NOW answered the question…FINALLY! And yes, it was clear…FINALLY. Initially…you DID NOT answer the question, BUT NOW YOU HAVE. My lessons reached through to you, barely. I stepped it up in that last post, and comprehension is dawning on you. Oh, I get it buddy boy. I get everything. That is my gift. One of my greatest gifts is the ability to manipulate language. Along with reasoning abilities far above normal…unusual wit…I’ll just leave it at that for now, I toy with people while I teach them. You learn and I have fun. Of course, I learn continually, from everything that I can. Learning is a life lesson. I learn from my kids, wife, the wind and everything else…including you.

Yeah buddy. I seriously can't believe that you think that you answered the question in a coherent manner at all until your second to last post. It is all good though. I understand that you are a f-ucking retard. You are learning regardless.

You answered it, but in a contorted way FINALLY.

Is an embryo/fetus a human being with all rights and privileges of a sentient being bound by Human Rights and constitutional Rights AT THE MOMENT OF CONCEPTION?

Originally posted by Fonzarelli
You obviously didn't understand my point as I did not suggest that a "human" embryo was simply a part of a human. I was pointing out that it is "human."

all you had to do was answer the freaking question in the first place, instead of contorting the issue.

See? You did it. After more than a few posts, you answered a simple question. I now know that you think that the embryo is a human being and that it deserves all the rights and privileges set forth to all sentient beings! YEAH!! YOU DID IT!!!

Read my signature, there is a lesson there that all should attempt to master.

I hope that you can muster something clever to say in response...I am sure it will be a struggle, but I would like to think that it might not simply contain the same dim-witted half-constipated dribble-like diarrhea liquid that contains chunks of barely chewed food from your last meal that oozes from your un-wiped asss-like mouth. :3oops: Gross…but you have yet been able to entertain the most basic levels clever banter thus far...so I wont hope for much.

According to BodiSatva’s Language Pattern Analysis™ you are indeed altering your perceptions and awakening to certain aspects of reality minutely and on a near subconscious level, thereby performing the function that I have set for you…

Back
Top Bottom