• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mr. Danish Prime Rib ( Prime minister)

J

Joeblow

Dear Mr. Prime minister of Denmark...

You are so naive to apologize for an action which is quite acceptable by any intelligent human and never can cause pain to anyone even dummies. Your media has absolute right to publish whatever they want to, and no Muslim feeling can dictate to the world what they can or can not do. Dear prime minister, never apologize from those whom their whole life and belief system is based on fear of God , specially when you have done nothing wrong. I am Shocked that a bunch of Iranian Mullahs are making all of you so miserable and use any move you make for propaganda. It seems that they are more politician than you can ever be. The only way you can get respect from those who live based on philosophy of fear is bullet. They love those who frighten them and hate those who respect them. More you frighten them more Godly you will look to them therefore more respect you deserve. If you did not condemn your Media you would not have given so much momentum to Iranian Mullahs propaganda. Learn this listen here and for ever... Never apologize from a stupid coward whose life is devised based on fear of God, even when you are wrong ,Just kick them more. They will love your Godly act.
I was born as a Muslim in Iran and can lend my leg to you to be used for your hard kick.

Joeblow said:
Dear Mr. Prime minister of Denmark...

You are so naive to apologize for an action which is quite acceptable by any intelligent human and never can cause pain to anyone even dummies. Your media has absolute right to publish whatever they want to, and no Muslim feeling can dictate to the world what they can or can not do. Dear prime minister, never apologize from those whom their whole life and belief system is based on fear of God , specially when you have done nothing wrong. I am Shocked that a bunch of Iranian Mullahs are making all of you so miserable and use any move you make for propaganda. It seems that they are more politician than you can ever be. The only way you can get respect from those who live based on philosophy of fear is bullet. They love those who frighten them and hate those who respect them. More you frighten them more Godly you will look to them therefore more respect you deserve. If you did not condemn your Media you would not have given so much momentum to Iranian Mullahs propaganda. Learn this listen here and for ever... Never apologize from a stupid coward whose life is devised based on fear of God, even when you are wrong ,Just kick them more. They will love your Godly act.
I was born as a Muslim in Iran and can lend my leg to you to be used for your hard kick.

Well said. :clap:

I don't think he really apologized though. Rasmussen said that "I don't have the power to apologize on behalf of a newspaper, nor do I want that power." He did say that the images were offensive, which was more than he should have said though.

I give him credit; he's handled this about as well as can be expected. Rasmussen has certainly dealt with it a lot better than, say, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton have. Both of them decided to weigh in on this situation when there was no need for them to do so, and both of them basically sided with the barbarians. Disgraceful.

Back
Top Bottom