• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mr. "D" saying hello!

Mr. D

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I'm a retired school teacher, now a home builder. I'm looking for a place for some interesting discussion where I can learn something new from others while exchanging ideas. The main thing I'm looking for in a forum is that people are civil, respectful and intelligent when they disagree. This one looks pretty good so far. I've found out if a forum is good, it is due to good moderators.

My interests are all over the place like most: guns and shooting, travel, Apple computers, politics, philosophy, humor and the 'hated' education!

:2wave:

Last edited:
Hello Mr. D!:2wave:

welcomebrown.gif

GarzaUK said:
:wcm Mr. D

I enjoyed visiting your country last year. I liked everything but the way they drive in London and the exchange rate for U.S. Dollars! Stayed over in the Hyde Park Area of London and then spent two weeks doing England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. Your wealthy own too many hobby farms!

Welcome. Glad to have you. I hope you enjoy it here.

Mr. D said:
I enjoyed visiting your country last year. I liked everything but the way they drive in London and the exchange rate for U.S. Dollars! Stayed over in the Hyde Park Area of London and then spent two weeks doing England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. Your wealthy own too many hobby farms!

Hyde Park is a nice part of London to be in. London is too fast for me, it's rush, rush, rush. Did you ever visit Belfast - my home city in Northern Ireland?

Welcome to Debate Politics Mr. D!:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom