• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Movies You Have Watched Over and Over Again

c0wardlyli0n

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I will always watch Ferris Buellers's day off if I see it on the tv. Shawshank Redemption is another favorite of mine. Fried Green Tomatoes is also a personal favorite.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The Ballad of Cable Hogue - my favorite western bar none. Just a good story with funny parts, serious parts, and very little shoot em up.

the other is Independence Day. I could watch it back to back for quite some time.

The Ballad of Cable Hogue - my favorite western bar none. Just a good story with funny parts, serious parts, and very little shoot em up.

the other is Independence Day. I could watch it back to back for quite some time.
I've never seen or heard of the first one. I'm quite intrigued now. What year is it from?

mash
The Big Chill
Wall Street
Miracle on 34th St old version
Ordinary People
Casablanca
Tortilla Soup
The Parent Trap old and new
Parenthood

I have watched all of these at least 10 times.

I've never seen or heard of the first one. I'm quite intrigued now. What year is it from?

Made in the 70's with Jason Robards & Stella Stevens. Set in 1908 Nevada. He is left out in the desert by his former partners without any water for miles around. It is a story of how one man overcomes adversity through sheer power of personality and dumb luck.

It also has Slim Pickens and his brother Easy Pickens in it.

Produced and directed by the great Sam Peckinpah

There are also about three good musical scores in it too.

I really love this movie. A western does not have to be all about killing and gunplay.

Made in the 70's with Jason Robards & Stella Stevens. Set in 1908 Nevada. He is left out in the desert by his former partners without any water for miles around. It is a story of how one man overcomes adversity through sheer power of personality and dumb luck.

It also has Slim Pickens and his brother Easy Pickens in it.

Produced and directed by the great Sam Peckinpah
Definitely going to watch it. Thank you!

Groundhog Day.

Matrix trilogy, LOTR trilogy, SW 1st trilogy, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, V for Vendetta, The Big Lebowski, The Godfather I & II, Goodfellas, The Departed, Shutter Island, Eurotrip, Kill Bill volume I & II, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Leon, Gladiator, Snatch... pretty much it. I watched all of those at least three times I think.

Matrix trilogy, LOTR trilogy, SW 1st trilogy, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, V for Vendetta, The Big Lebowski, The Godfather I & II, Goodfellas, The Departed, Shutter Island, Eurotrip, Kill Bill volume I & II, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Leon, Gladiator, Snatch... pretty much it. I watched all of those at least three times I think.

Hell Ya, forgot that one.

The Blues Brothers!

There are classics that I have watched muliple imes and will watch again.

If I am channel surfing I have found that there are some movies I will watch bits of even though I have seen them before.
The Queen, Erin Brokovich(sp), Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Big Lebowsky and Devil wears Prada are among those.

1. Alien
  2. Aliens
  3. Alien 3
  4. The Matrix
  5. Poltergeist
  6. A Nightmare on Elm St.
  7. Titan A.E.
  8. Fight Club
  9. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
  10. The Thing

All the Harry Potters (I have kids)
Casablanca
The Good The Bad and the Ugly
The Holy Grail
Tremors

The Color of Money
Goodfellas
Trading Places
Nobody's Fool
Oxford Blues
Class
Platoon
And the Three Stooges shorts, which I've watched dozens of times over. :stooges

There are so many but here are a few.

Oscar
Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
Undercover Blues
Dirty Dancing (I have had at least 10 copies of this movie since it came out, including the first one I got from my grandfather for my 9th birthday)
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Lethal Weapon series
One For the Money
Parenthood
Santa Claus the Movie every Christmas at least once
Monster Squad every Halloween at least once
Sherlock Holmes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will always watch Ferris Buellers's day off if I see it on the tv. Shawshank Redemption is another favorite of mine. Fried Green Tomatoes is also a personal favorite.

Goodfellas
The Godfather series
Air Force One
Under Seige
Pretty Woman

I don't look for these movies, but if I come across them, I'm in.

Groundhog Day.

That was the first movie to pop into my mind as well. We like to watch a movie over and over about a guy who repeats the same day over and over.

My favourite movie of all time is Arthur with Dudley Moore, Sir John, and Liza Minelli - I can watch that anytime, any day and feel instantly happy.

Other favourites are:

Breakfast at Tiffany's
The Great Escape
Bridge on the River Kwai
Funny Girl
Titanic
Anything and Everything Monty Python

Basically, I love comedies, romantic comedies, and the great post WWII movies.

Litttle Big Man
The Oullaw Josey Wales
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Pulp Fiction
Blazing Saddles
The Shawshank Redemption

Blazing saddles
Life of Brian
Caddy shack
History of the world
PCU
Jurassic park (just the first one)
Interview with the vampire
Terminator 2
The Matrix

Patton
Oceans Eleven
Margin Call
Caddy shack
Brave heart
The Score
Gran Torino
Hunt For Red October

Matrix trilogy, LOTR trilogy, SW 1st trilogy, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, V for Vendetta, The Big Lebowski, The Godfather I & II, Goodfellas, The Departed, Shutter Island,Eurotrip, Kill Bill volume I & II, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Leon, Gladiator, Snatch... pretty much it. I watched all of those at least three times I think.

Those would be on my list, too! Shutter Island is trippy... Once I saw the ending, I immediately watched it again so I could put it "in context." :lol:

For myself, I would have to add:

The Bourne Trilogy
Star Wars IV, V, VI
Indiana Jones (the first 3)
Donnie Brasco
The Princess Bride
A Streetcar Named Desire (Marlon Brando & Vivien Leigh version)

Back
Top Bottom