• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Movies that made you laugh

Austin Powers
Scary Movie 1&2
Dodgeball
South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut.

movies like that.

Every movie I have ever seen, except Sexy Beast-- the only movie I've paid good money for and not finished watching.

I laugh all the time. It frightens people who aren't accustomed to the sound.

I remember laughing at the beginning of UHF, with Weird Al doing the Indiana Jones spoof, and getting chased by that big ball across the globe. "Up in Smoke" was a good laugher, but not too many films get me to laugh out loud.

The first Ace Ventura

When he was in the tutu in the mental hospital, hilarious!!

Korimyr the Rat said:
Every movie I have ever seen, except Sexy Beast-- the only movie I've paid good money for and not finished watching.
I tried to watch that movie and gave up after 15 minutes. I couldn't understand a frickin' word.

shuamort said:
I tried to watch that movie and gave up after 15 minutes. I couldn't understand a frickin' word.

I know that English-English is tough for some people... :mrgreen:

The Stewie Griffin Movie made laugh so hard that milk shot out my nipples, and I ain't even a woman!!!

Its a Mad Mad Mad world

Mr Roberts

The Sting

Shaolin Soccer

Very Bad Things

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

National Lampoon's Vacation

Movies that made me laugh ( at the people that actually thought these were good movies)

Any of the Police Academy films...your choice...they all suck.
Porkies. ( gag me with a spoon)
Magic
Star Wars
True Grit ( Richard Burton was robbed for best actor)

To think I wasted a good 8-10 hours of my life watching these films. I could've been scrubbing my toilet and doing something fun.

All the Christopher Guest movies............."A Mighty Wind" being my favorite, but "Best in Show" still cracks me up too

I'm a Kevin Smith fan too, so the Jay and Silent Bob stuff always makes me chuckle

The vaction movies, with Chevy Chase all get me, as does almost anything with Bill Murry.........."What About Bob?" almost killed me the first time I saw it

"As Good as it Gets" really tickled me too

talloulou said:
Shaolin Soccer

Very Bad Things

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

National Lampoon's Vacation

oh my gosh, I forgot about "very bad things"...........that movie floored me...........and I felt soooooooooo guilty for laughing!

on that same line of thinking there's a movie called "four rooms" that was sent to me accidentally by netflix and is very similar in *feel* to "very bad things".............another great accidental netflix I received was "11:14" and once again, we did a lot of laughing over it

another more recent laugher was "kiss, kiss, bang, bang"...........I love those dark comedy types

oooooooooooooooo I thought of another one I missed!!!

"wag the dog"

Animal House
Sleeper
Life Of Brian
Love and Death
American Beauty
Caddyshack

I also laugh at "Dark" Movies like:
Hannibal
Clockwork Orange
Pulp Fiction
The Shining
Brazil
Apacolypse Now - "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning." Cracks me up every time :lol:

How did you guys get this far and skip the two funniest movies ever ?

Planes Trains and Automobiles, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail ?

• Baseketball
  • Orgazmo
  • Loaded Weapon
  • The Cable Guy
  • Lock, Stock and two smoking barrells
  • Snatch
  • From Dusk till Dawn
  • Meet the Parents
  • Zoolander
  • Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Young Frankenstein
Blazing Saddles
Bananas (best courtroom scene EVER)
Airplane
Airplane 2 (Danger Vacuum)
Top Secret!

Hispster, you must be one twisted **** if American Beauty made you laugh. :2razz:

Anyways:

Big Lebowski
Office Space
Clerks
Mallrats
Nothing to Lose
Grandma's Boy
Billy Madison
O' Brother Where Art Thou?

There's a slew of others, but at this time they escape me.

And who the hell could find Star Wars funny? Those movies are classics.

Big Lebowski
Pulp Fiction
Kung Foo Hustle
The Aristocrats

Back
Top Bottom