• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Movies that made you laugh

RightatNYU said:
Big Lebowski
Pulp Fiction
Kung Foo Hustle
The Aristocrats

Pulp Fiction is one of my top 5 along with The Sting....

A Night at the Opera
Any Mel Brooks film and any Woody Allen film. I totally agree with the courtroom scene from Bananas.
Kentucky Fried Movie.
ted

Pretty much any movie I see with Will Ferrell, the dude is funny.

Arthur with Dudley Moore
Bevery Hills Cop with Eddie Murphy (I have seen it at least 30 times)
Back to the Future with Michael J. Fox
Airplane

RightatNYU said:
Big Lebowski
Pulp Fiction
Kung Foo Hustle
The Aristocrats

I agree that Pulp Fiction was a great movie, but a movie that made you laugh?!

Please refresh my memory...what scenes did you consider funny? I'm honestly curious about this? The story about the watch? Certainly not the pawn shop scene? The miracle? The dancing and the o-d'ing? The restaurant robbery? Cleaning the car?

Forgive me, but you have a weird sense of humor, but perhaps I've forgotten a genuinely funny scene and you can help remind me?

Hoot said:

Please refresh my memory...what scenes did you consider funny? I'm honestly curious about this? The story about the watch? Certainly not the pawn shop scene? The miracle? The dancing and the o-d'ing? The restaurant robbery? Cleaning the car?

Forgive me, but you have a weird sense of humor, but perhaps I've forgotten a genuinely funny scene and you can help remind me?

There were a lot of very funny scenes in Pulp Fuction............

1. The scene where they brought the car to be cleaned was hilarious

2. The scene where he brought the bosses girlfriend to his friend when she overdosed..........

I thought they were hilarious....

Yeah, I don't remember Pulp Fiction ranking too high on the "Ha ha" meter either.

Then again, someone said they thought American Beauty was funny. WTF?

Trying for some that weren't mentioned...

The Court Jester - Actually, just about any Danny Kaye movie
Reefer Madness - If for no other reason than people took it seriously
My Fellow Americans
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Renaissance Man
Blazing Saddles
Saving Grace

In no particular order

This is Spinal Tap: "But ... this one goes to 11"
Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail: "Blue. No Yellow...aaaaaugh"
Captain Ron: "He said gorillas, not guerillas!"
Animal House: "Food fight!"

Hoot said:

I thought it was just hilarious in its ridiculousness. The way the entire movie was shot, it just made you shake your head and chuckle. I sort of felt like in every scene, no matter how random or twisted, there would be a line or two that would crack me up.

"Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said 'Dead ****** storage?'"

"English mother****er, do you speak it?"

"If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a ****** in a bowl of rice ready to pop his ***."

It wasnt funny in the tradional sense, but I always end the movie with a grin.

I just remembered another good one:

Zorro, the Gay Blade

Kevin smiths movies

Lethal Weapon #1, and only #1

Porkys
Animal House
The American wedding/pie series

Back
Top Bottom