• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mount Rushmore

No, it’s a test of your commitment level. You seem to be asking others to make reparations but not you. That is, in a word, telling.

Show me what treaty the US government signed with Native Americans that made San Antonio native land.

It’s interesting how you’re suddenly okay with the government stealing people’s property when those people are non-white. It’s almost as if Conservatism is a white supremacist movement at its core.

Show me what treaty the US government signed with Native Americans that made San Antonio native land.

It’s interesting how you’re suddenly okay with the government stealing people’s property when those people are non-white. It’s almost as if Conservatism is a white supremacist movement at its core.
Where’s the treaty that documents Native Americans ceding the title to your land?

Where’s the treaty that documents Native Americans ceding the title to your land?

You don’t know the history of Texas do you? Where did the US get this land from?

From the Republic of Texas, but that is a meaningless question. Who was there first?

People who had their land stolen from them by the Spanish. Is the US responsible for the actions of the Spanish Empire?

And your comments here are hypocritical. You’re demanding that others make a sacrifice that you are not prepared to make.

I am demanding the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT return stolen property. Who are these people that would be sacrificing by returning Mount Rushmore to the Lakota?

Does your ignorance extend to thinking Mount Rushmore is privately owned land?

I think Indians actually thank us for taking over their land making their land one of the best land to live in the world...

Why are conservatives opposed to Federal government returning stolen property when that property would go to non-white people?

I am demanding the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT return stolen property. Who are these people that would be sacrificing by returning Mount Rushmore to the Lakota?

Does your ignorance extend to thinking Mount Rushmore is privately owned land?
For your own good, I am demanding you return your stolen property. I’d hate to have people think ill of you.

Why are conservatives opposed to Federal government returning stolen property when that property would go to non-white people?
Likely the same reason you will not return your land to non-white people.

For your own good, I am demanding you return your stolen property. I’d hate to have people think ill of you.

Who did I steal property from? I'm not a Spanish Conquistador. Nor were the people living here when the US acquired the land.

Likely the same reason you will not return your land to non-white people.

Are you suggesting I hold my landlord at gunpoint and make him give up his land? Isn't suggesting I commit a crime a violation of this site's rules?

The Federal government had a treaty with the Lakota that gave the Lakota ownership of the Black Hills. What treaty did I have with the Native Americans that haven't owned San Antonio in 400 years?

Who did I steal property from? I'm not a Spanish Conquistador. Nor were the people living here when the US acquired the land.
By your own reasoning, you are in possession of stolen property. Why are you so hesitant to give it back to the descendants of the non-white people who first occupied it?

Are you suggesting I hold my landlord at gunpoint and make him give up his land? Isn't suggesting I commit a crime a violation of this site's rules?
If you’re only renting you should move. To stay and enrich the landlord-thief is only aiding and abetting the crime.

Best of luck finding new digs.

By your own reasoning, you are in possession of stolen property. Why are you so hesitant to give it back to the descendants of the non-white people who first occupied it?

Because the United States is not responsible for the crimes of the Spanish Empire. It is however responsible for its own crimes, like violating the treaty it had with the Lakota.

If you’re only renting you should move. To stay and enrich the landlord-thief is only aiding and abetting the crime.

Best of luck finding new digs.

Moving is free right? You'll pay for me?

Back
Top Bottom