• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Motorcade of shame’: outrage over pro-Russia displays at Berlin rally

Should these motorcades be allowed?

• no

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Ukraine’s ambassador to Germany, Andriy Melnyk, said he was appalled that the demonstration, which was apparently registered in advance with the police and had its protection, was allowed to go ahead, in particular on a day when atrocities against hundreds of civilians in the town of Bucha, north of Kyiv, were reported.

“For heaven’s sake, how could they allow this motorcade of shame to take place in the middle of Berlin?” he tweeted, focusing his criticism mainly on Berlin’s mayor, Franziska Giffey, and the police.

Should these motorcades be allowed?

So far:

1 x yes
1 x no

I say Yes. It's one way to unmask the Putzin apologists.

What I wonder:
Have there been pro-Putin demos in New York or elsewhere in the US?

you either want freedom or speech or you don't.....democracy and freedom are ugly and nasty and rotten sometimes.....and these kinds of public displays are a test of our freedoms as sorry as they are.....

and these kinds of public displays are a test of our freedoms as sorry as they are.....
These kinds of public displays may be seen as un-bearable provocations by many refugees from the Ukraine.
And Berlin is full of refugees from the Ukraine.
They might hit back.
What then?

Back
Top Bottom