• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Motherboard suggests women wanting to induce abortions could take horse medicine

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I bet the same rubes who slammed Rogan are first to use an alternative form of murder via horse medicine.
———
Knowing in advance that people will call them on it, VICE’s Motherboard reasserts that ivermectin doesn’t do anything other than give you diarrhea. Still, the irony is pretty thick that, with the leak of a Supreme Court decision draft on Roe v. Wade, Motherboard is giving out instructions on how to make your own abortion pills … with a readily available horse medicine.

Women are going to die because of this decision. Pro-life, indeed.

But, conservatives wanted to take Ivermectin.
How the Covid horse was redeemed, Uncanceled shall we say all to cut down the rush on coat hangars.

I bet the same rubes who slammed Rogan are first to use an alternative form of murder via horse medicine.
———
Knowing in advance that people will call them on it, VICE’s Motherboard reasserts that ivermectin doesn’t do anything other than give you diarrhea. Still, the irony is pretty thick that, with the leak of a Supreme Court decision draft on Roe v. Wade, Motherboard is giving out instructions on how to make your own abortion pills … with a readily available horse medicine.

I bet you're wrong.

In this case, the compound in this medicine has known effects versus the rampant wishful thinking that fueled ivermectin

———
Thanks for the concrete evidence that limiting women's access to abortions makes it likely that unsafe attempts at self-induction will become more common and will negatively impact women's health.

Women are going to die because of this decision. Pro-life, indeed.
there has not been a decision yet, this is hysteria by the left. politically motivated , of course.

there has not been a decision yet, this is hysteria by the left. politically motivated , of course.
Are you saying that you think that Roe will not be overturned even though the leaked document from the SC says otherwise?

Look at it this way .....the RINO's are pushing states rights over the USA government. Opens the door for states to protect women's rights ...........

And some employers will help protect women's rights ...................

ALEC and their associates should move towards Saudi Arabia to enjoy their hatred for women.......

Stunning how a likely increase in the number of unsafe Abortions becomes a reason to allow states to eliminate safe Abortions.

Oh please do tell us all what massive change between this draft and the final ruling you think might happen. This will be entertaining.

Are you saying that you think that Roe will not be overturned even though the leaked document from the SC says otherwise

no idea.. all I know is that I have read that judges often write multiple drafts based on different outcomes as way of making sure they have good edits when they are ready to send out.

Do you think Alito spent the time preparing a 100 page draft opinion for shits and giggles?

Well, let's turn that around shall we. I bet the same Republicans that were all for people taking horse medicine will outlaw it for women.

Back
Top Bottom