• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mother of veteran harrassing teen responds

CriticalThought

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
[FONT=&quot]In an email to this reporter, the mother of the student right up in Phillips’ face said the story was “fake news.” She claimed that Phillips, who she referred as a “this man,” in quotation marks, was drumming close to the teen’s face. But her biggest gripe, besides saying this reporter was promoting hate, was that she alleged the students were themselves harassed. By “black Muslims.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Shame on you! Were you there? Did you hear the names the people where calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping trying to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred?? Did you know that this “man” came up to this one boy and drummed in his face? Shame on you. Only reporting what you want. More fake news.”

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When this reporter thanked her for the correspondence and explained that it would be reported on as part of the story, she demanded the emails be deleted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Delete my email. I want nothing to do with helping perpetuating (sic) your hate. I do not want to be a part of your story. You are ruining a boys life for fake news. Hate spreads like wildfire. I pray for you.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When asked about her son’s actions in the video, she did not respond.[/FONT]

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/ky-catholic-teens-maga-taunts-native-american/amp/

Sounds like junior sure has his mom fooled.

Kid didn’t stand a chance, did he?

Where do you think “junior” got his views?

This behavior flows down, not up.....

Good luck getting into a good college junior....what a little idiot.

Doesn't White Stormfront offer scholarships?

LYRgTyn.gif

The parents never take responsibility. Why is this? These are the same parents that yell at us for breaking up the "traditional american family."

These parents find themselves in the same boat as the parents of the 11 year old girl harassing the family at a mall.

Same fine child raising.

Racism is dead?

Why won't libs stop playing the race card?

Colorblind America?

Locker room talk?

Kids will be kids?

When is the next Hannity episode to tell me what to think here?

Racism is dead?

Why won't libs stop playing the race card?

Colorblind America?

Locker room talk?

Kids will be kids?

When is the next Hannity episode to tell me what to think here?

Democrats are racists because Lincoln.....and Hannity....or something.

Democrats are racists because Lincoln.....and Hannity....or something.

Yeah. It's funny how often some contemporary example of racism forces a conservative on an Internet forum to pretend that the Southern Strategy never happened . . . or something.

Yeah. It's funny how often some contemporary example of racism forces a conservative on an Internet forum to pretend that the Southern Strategy never happened . . . or something.

George Wallace was racist in 1964. According to modern conservatives, it's still 1964.

I was taught to respect my elders. My mother would never tolerate this kind of behavior.

This is also the problem with our schools. Children don't respect their teachers or anyone in authority or older than them. Mothers like her are to blame.

I was taught to respect my elders. My mother would never tolerate this kind of behavior.

This is also the problem with our schools. Children don't respect their teachers or anyone in authority or older than them. Mothers like her are to blame.

If any of my children had behaved in such a repulsive manner, I would have been so horrified they would have lost every privilege they had and been grounded until their 18th birthday; this is, of course, after they made a sincere, remorseful, and very public apology for their cruel, bullying behavior.

Good lord. These people are actually breeding little clones of their own hateful selves.

If any of my children had behaved in such a repulsive manner, I would have been so horrified they would have lost every privilege they had and been grounded until their 18th birthday; this is, of course, after they made a sincere, remorseful, and very public apology for their cruel, bullying behavior.

Good lord. These people are actually breeding little clones of their own hateful selves.

It might just break my heart if he/they were mine.

They were chanting ‘build the Wall’ to a bunch of NA’s.

And trumpsters can’t understand why people consider the wall the be racist.

These kids got it.

Back
Top Bottom