• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mother of Marine killed in ISIS bomb attack has her Instagram account disabled after she blamed Biden for her son's death

I would have said the same thing she did if Trump ran such a ****ed up operation.
How was that operation messed up? (I can say things without swearing)

Upon reading the op, my mind went to a place of a grieving parent. What if that were my son just killed. Learning that it was ISIS, probably at first thinking it was the Taliban, who killed many people including my son - my son in his line of duty as a soldier for the USA. To be honest, I'd be grieving far too much to lay blame with Biden. If having fits of anger, it would have been directed at ISIS/Taliban. So much, I'd probably feel like hijacking a plane to Kabul and or getting my hands on a plane loaded with bombs and blowing the shit out of those worthless terrorists!! That's where my mind would have gone. Not to slam Biden - not to slam Trump. My boy joined the military to fight a war. He joined!!! Biden didn't hold a gun to his head. Trump didn't hold a gun to his head. He joined!!!! More than likely he joined during Trump's Admin. That still doesn't matter, it's not Trump's fault that he did. For that grieving mother to go to Dover and give Biden the business, when he was there to receive filled caskets back from Afghanistan was idiotic. She didn't have to kiss Biden's ass - I'm sure that he didn't expect her to. All she needed to do was except her son's body under the presence of a gracious military, there, and continue her proper grieving. PERIOD!

I don't blame the person who first deleted her post. To say a sitting president killed her son only stirs the crazy pot who reads it. Under today's goofy shit world, precautions have to be taken to prevent possible stupid assassinations. Again, as a grieving parent and if I had to jump onto Instagram (Why???), if anything, I'd write in anger typing stuff about killing the damn ISIS, and, or Taliban. I'd honor my son with praise of his military service and life itself. I'd also share my grief for ALL who were killed there at the time my son was killed. However, I'd not be on Instagram. I'd be on the phone calling/emailing my friends and loved ones.
I would hope she was surrounded by her friends and loved ones....comforting her....unless of being abandoned to her grief and rage.

How was that operation messed up? (I can say things without swearing)
Nah...not going to entertain your deflection any more than I already have.

Nothing but vile censorship of the worst kind! One day they (big tech) will lose their section 230 protections.

Update: It all was just a big mistake. Nothing to see here move along! Notice the mistakes are very one sided.

Mother of Marine killed in ISIS bomb attack has her Instagram account 'mistakenly' disabled after she blamed Biden for her son's death and claimed President 'rolled his eyes' and 'turned his back on her' when she confronted him​

Her account was suspended yesterday and was restored after she posted about being disabled on Facebook, and a Facebook spokesperson has since told DailyMail.com that it was deleted 'incorrectly' but it won't say how the 'mistake' came about.

It adds to the many cases of left-leaning Silicon Valley censoring conservative voices, even if the voice in question belongs to the grieving mother of a murdered American hero.

I seriously doubt her Instagram was "mistakenly disabled". They probably realized she was legit, and the mother of one of the 13 fallen heroes when she and others informed their dumb asses of their extreme bias to dear leader.

Nah...not going to entertain your deflection any more than I already have.
It was YOU who said the operation was messed up. I'm asking for clarification. Now it appears you just said that with no facts to back it up. A paper tiger......okey dokey then.

It was YOU who said the operation was messed up. I'm asking for clarification. Now it appears you just said that with no facts to back it up. A paper tiger......okey dokey then.
I said that to your first attempt to derail this thread.

Tell you what...start a thread and ask the forum members how Biden ****ed this whole thing up. I guarantee you'll get an education.

I would have said the same thing she did if Trump ran such a ****ed up operation.
So, I'm not allowed to ask you to clarify what you meant by this?

Some of her speech about taking back the country most likely triggered one of the algorithms they use to filter out the bad stuff. Then when it's brought to their attention, a human reviews it and decides. In this case, it was deemed harmless. That does happen quite a lot, according to other conservatives who have had their posts taken down.

Some of her speech about taking back the country most likely triggered one of the algorithms they use to filter out the bad stuff. Then when it's brought to their attention, a human reviews it and decides. In this case, it was deemed harmless. That does happen quite a lot, according to other conservatives who have had their posts taken down.
NO NO NO! It has to be an evil librul con-spiracy!

She said she would not leave the WH until he resigned. That is an ultimatum and it is an illegal act. She is a partisan and is using the death of her son as a brick to throw at the President and it inciting violence too. I think it is disgraceful behavior.
This has to be one of the most stupid post I have ever read at DP!!

This has to be one of the most stupid post I have ever read at DP!!
So she is not a partisan using the death of her son to express her political views? Everything is a political football for the right and it is getting tedious.

So she is not a partisan using the death of her son to express her political views? Everything is a political football for the right and it is getting tedious.
Stop with the over the top nonsense!
Not a good look! Move along......

Stop with the over the top nonsense!
Not a good look! Move along......
You didn't answer my question. Do you think a mother using the tragedy of the loss of her son for political purposes is a "good look"? Do you think using masks and the vaccine for political purposes is a "good look" also? Many more innocent lives have been lost by refusing to wear masks or vaccinate for political reasons than from that suicide bomber. You need to clean your own house before shitting in Biden's.

You didn't answer my question. Do you think a mother using the tragedy of the loss of her son for political purposes is a "good look"? Do you think using masks and the vaccine for political purposes is a good look also?
Post # 53 folks go read it. Off the chart stupud!!

Now you are just spinning again! STOP it.

"and claimed President 'rolled his eyes' and 'turned his back on her' when she confronted him"

And all the leftists cheered because she's probably a Trumper?

Poor women, in such emotional pain.

Nothing for us to do but show her support. (not support her misplaced anger at life)

A prime example of having no clue what free speech is:

I'll tell you how it got disabled, same way sh** like this happens all the time on social media and the internet. Some loony libtard sh** got "triggered" by something she wrote and then applied some bulls**t "community standard" rule on their own and cut her off. Happens all the time. Some single facebook/instagram moderator gets their panties in a twist and has the power to retaliate as given to them, and that is how it happens. But it doesn't get reversed until after one of these social media companies ends up being called out and shamed when the story is picked up by some other large corporate media agency. And then all they say it was a "mistake".

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Youtube.... all are as bad is the North Koreans and Chinese when it comes to disregarding free speech.

I'll tell you how it got disabled, same way sh** like this happens all the time on social media and the internet. Some loony libtard sh** got "triggered" by something she wrote and then applied some bulls**t "community standard" rule on their own and cut her off. Happens all the time. Some single facebook/instagram moderator gets their panties in a twist and has the power to retaliate as given to them, and that is how it happens. But it doesn't get reversed until after one of these social media companies ends up being called out and shamed when the story is picked up by some other large corporate media agency. And then all they say it was a "mistake".

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Youtube.... all are as bad is the North Koreans and Chinese when it comes to disregarding free speech.
Would you say this forum is as bad when it comes to disregarding free speech also?

"and claimed President 'rolled his eyes' and 'turned his back on her' when she confronted him"

And all the leftists cheered because she's probably a Trumper?
This kind of censorship violates every ideal of the 1st amendment.
OP's link:
Ms. Chappell says Biden 'rolled his eyes' then walked away from her, putting his 'hands in the air' as she told him she had blood on his hands. 'You tried to interrupt me and give me your own sob story... I had to tell you “that this isn’t about you so don’t make it about you!!!” 'You then said you just wanted me to know that you know how I feel and I let you know that you don’t know how I feel and you do not have the right to tell me you know how I feel! 'You turned to walk away and I let you know my sons blood was on your hands and you threw your hand up behind you as you walked away from me like you were saying “ok whatever!"'

So a grieving parent flipped out unreasonably when Biden said the only thing he really could say to show that he understands a parent's loss: his own son's death taught him that. I suspect whatever she posted on twitter isn't quite as innocent as what she's saying.

Along comes @dirtpoorchris to rape that pain in order to score points with an idiotic CT about twitter. I'll give a grieving parent a pass, but not someone who just wants to score dishonest points against Biden.
There have been several parents comment on how cold and insensitive Biden was when he spoke to them and during the transfer. Nobody in that group wanted to hear Joe talk about his son Beau, who did not die because some politician sent him into a terrible situation without a proper plan. Joe is a BS'er and a cold hearted liar.

Back
Top Bottom