• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mother of Marine killed in ISIS bomb attack has her Instagram account disabled after she blamed Biden for her son's death

Yes, it is. And it is just so much gaslighting, protecting what the left wants, which is a mechanism to silencing political positions and opinions they don't like in the marketplace of ideas (of which they have precious few of any worth).

Except, of course, she isn't silenced, or even off Instagram. But why let details get in the way of yet another right-wing rant?

Nothing but vile censorship of the worst kind! One day they (big tech) will lose their section 230 protections.

Update: It all was just a big mistake. Nothing to see here move along! Notice the mistakes are very one sided.

Mother of Marine killed in ISIS bomb attack has her Instagram account 'mistakenly' disabled after she blamed Biden for her son's death and claimed President 'rolled his eyes' and 'turned his back on her' when she confronted him​

Her account was suspended yesterday and was restored after she posted about being disabled on Facebook, and a Facebook spokesperson has since told DailyMail.com that it was deleted 'incorrectly' but it won't say how the 'mistake' came about.

It adds to the many cases of left-leaning Silicon Valley censoring conservative voices, even if the voice in question belongs to the grieving mother of a murdered American hero.

Bullshit.

She said nothing that can be considered "calling harm to the president" or a "call for violence".

But she DID say she was going to the WH and invited people to join her.
She said she would not leave the WH until he resigned. That is an ultimatum and it is an illegal act. She is a partisan and is using the death of her son as a brick to throw at the President and it inciting violence too. I think it is disgraceful behavior.

She’s making a willing choice to use her dead son to make it political, prodded on by the most grotesque gop trump scum imaginable.
Right! I know! Totally! Biden's generals ordered her son to work with the Taliban and he got blown up. THIS LADY IS A POLITICAL MOM BIATCH shes not a true victim shes just a dirty Trumper, probably.

Except, of course, she isn't silenced, or even off Instagram. But why let details get in the way of yet another right-wing rant?
I know right! They silenced her and then took it back. Shes just a dumb Trumper biatch, probably. She has no right to be offended they attempted to silence her story about Biden snubbing her feelings. Shes probably a dumb Karen?

She said she would not leave the WH until he resigned. That is an ultimatum and it is an illegal act. She is a partisan and is using the death of her son as a brick to throw at the President and it inciting violence too. I think it is disgraceful behavior.
Jesus...so much hyperbole in your post...and lies.

She has said nothing that incites violence and she can stand in front of the White House as long as she wants. It is not illegal.

Over 50 years ago, A.J. Leibing wrote that freedom of the press is limited to those who own one. He was right then and he's right now with social media.

Yo, why is your liberal corporate overlords banning Biden criticisms?
Liberal overlords? How can you suck up the gall to post in a politics forum when you don't know the simplest thing about politics?
Christ. Give your head a shake. Liberal corporate overlords. That sounds like a random string of words shook out of a dice cup.

She has said nothing that incites violence and she can stand in front of the White House as long as she wants. It is not illegal.
We will see about that won't we. The right has a history of violence against our Govt.

I know right! They silenced her and then took it back. Shes just a dumb Trumper biatch, probably. She has no right to be offended they attempted to silence her story about Biden snubbing her feelings. Shes probably a dumb Karen?

Look at those defending her here. They are oblivious, in their twisted, righteous anger, to the facts. It's actually kind of scary.

Liberal overlords? How can you suck up the gall to post in a politics forum when you don't know the simplest thing about politics?
Christ. Give your head a shake. Liberal corporate overlords. That sounds like a random string of words shook out of a dice cup.

It's kind of a sickness.

She's a poor victim of bad anti-Biden media. Gladly the 60 servicemen who died in Afghanistan under Trump's watch don't feel the same way about him.

Or perhaps they should.

:unsure:
Did trump meet with those families? I seem to remember a dust up over the phone about some soldiers killed in Africa?

Right so she doesnt deserve to cry about her son in public because of Republicans. NICE.
Sorry, but she is grieving......why would you politicize that?

Facebook and Twitter arent ran by liberal corporate overlords?

Sorry, but she is grieving......why would you politicize that?
I think the people getting it politicized is the person that pressed the button to shut her up. Not me.

Facebook and Twitter arent ran by liberal corporate overlords?
No, they're run by left-handed cosmopolitan Methodists.
Just for shits and giggles, tell me in a sentence or three what 'liberal' means. And how an overlord can be a liberal.

Right! I know! Totally! Biden's generals ordered her son to work with the Taliban and he got blown up. THIS LADY IS A POLITICAL MOM BIATCH shes not a true victim shes just a dirty Trumper, probably.
Your words.

Your words.

Ok...you, of course, would say the same if she had said all that to trump when he was in the WH.

Ok...you, of course, would say the same if she had said all that to trump when he was in the WH.
I would have said the same thing she did if Trump ran such a ****ed up operation.

Upon reading the op, my mind went to a place of a grieving parent. What if that were my son just killed. Learning that it was ISIS, probably at first thinking it was the Taliban, who killed many people including my son - my son in his line of duty as a soldier for the USA. To be honest, I'd be grieving far too much to lay blame with Biden. If having fits of anger, it would have been directed at ISIS/Taliban. So much, I'd probably feel like hijacking a plane to Kabul and or getting my hands on a plane loaded with bombs and blowing the shit out of those worthless terrorists!! That's where my mind would have gone. Not to slam Biden - not to slam Trump. My boy joined the military to fight a war. He joined!!! Biden didn't hold a gun to his head. Trump didn't hold a gun to his head. He joined!!!! More than likely he joined during Trump's Admin. That still doesn't matter, it's not Trump's fault that he did. For that grieving mother to go to Dover and give Biden the business, when he was there to receive filled caskets back from Afghanistan was idiotic. She didn't have to kiss Biden's ass - I'm sure that he didn't expect her to. All she needed to do was except her son's body under the presence of a gracious military, there, and continue her proper grieving. PERIOD!

I don't blame the person who first deleted her post. To say a sitting president killed her son only stirs the crazy pot who reads it. Under today's goofy shit world, precautions have to be taken to prevent possible stupid assassinations. Again, as a grieving parent and if I had to jump onto Instagram (Why???), if anything, I'd write in anger typing stuff about killing the damn ISIS, and, or Taliban. I'd honor my son with praise of his military service and life itself. I'd also share my grief for ALL who were killed there at the time my son was killed. However, I'd not be on Instagram. I'd be on the phone calling/emailing my friends and loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom