• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mother of Marine killed in ISIS bomb attack has her Instagram account disabled after she blamed Biden for her son's death

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
"and claimed President 'rolled his eyes' and 'turned his back on her' when she confronted him"

And all the leftists cheered because she's probably a Trumper?

You kind of ruin the post when you put in the "And all the leftists cheered because she's probably a Trumper?" I mean, no one has responded yet, and you're attacking all leftists for something they haven't done.
Isn't the tragedy enough to stand on its own without that?

You kind of ruin the post when you put in the "And all the leftists cheered because she's probably a Trumper?" I mean, no one has responded yet, and you're attacking all leftists for something they haven't done.
Isn't the tragedy enough to stand on its own without that?
Yo, why is your liberal corporate overlords banning Biden criticisms?

"and claimed President 'rolled his eyes' and 'turned his back on her' when she confronted him"

She said this in her instagram...

My sons body will return to Norco in 7-10 days so I can lay him to rest. After I lay him to rest I am leaving in my blue Yyoota Tundra to drive to the White House and I will not leave the White House until Biden resigns and takes his whole ****ed up admin with Him!!! Anyone who wants to join is more than welcome to follow along.​

1630443634022.jpeg

Someone at the WH saw this and immediately got a hold of Instagram and told them to silence her immediately. They do NOT want her to bring a bunch of people to the WH to protest. Too much of a media splash. They can't handle it.

I am an 84-year-old computer illiterate who has never been to Facebook or Twitter or Instagram.

I understand, however, a lot of people have.

Why do they continue to go there if those three sites ban anything that is not favorable to Dems?

Aren't there other similar sites at which they could post?

I hope that lady mentioned in the OP can find one.

Yo, why is your liberal corporate overlords banning Biden criticisms?
That's another nutty remark. My liberal corporate overlords? You're shooting yourself in the foot again.

As to the other subject of your post:
Her account was suspended yesterday and was restored
You needed a thread for that? Her account was deleted but restored the next day? Wow, call dailymail.

Her account was suspended yesterday and was restored after she posted about being disabled on Facebook, and a Facebook spokesperson has since told DailyMail.com that it was deleted 'incorrectly' but it won't say how the 'mistake' came about.

I'll tell you how it got disabled, same way sh** like this happens all the time on social media and the internet. Some loony libtard sh** got "triggered" by something she wrote and then applied some bulls**t "community standard" rule on their own and cut her off. Happens all the time. Some single facebook/instagram moderator gets their panties in a twist and has the power to retaliate as given to them, and that is how it happens. But it doesn't get reversed until after one of these social media companies ends up being called out and shamed when the story is picked up by some other large corporate media agency. And then all they say it was a "mistake".

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Youtube.... all are as bad is the North Koreans and Chinese when it comes to disregarding free speech.

Someone at the WH saw this and immediately got a hold of Instagram and told them to silence her immediately.
Holy shit balls, where's your evidence for this? More unsubstantiated rumor-mongering from Mycroft. Your posts have no credibility, you don't even try.

Last edited:
OP's link:
Ms. Chappell says Biden 'rolled his eyes' then walked away from her, putting his 'hands in the air' as she told him she had blood on his hands. 'You tried to interrupt me and give me your own sob story... I had to tell you “that this isn’t about you so don’t make it about you!!!” 'You then said you just wanted me to know that you know how I feel and I let you know that you don’t know how I feel and you do not have the right to tell me you know how I feel! 'You turned to walk away and I let you know my sons blood was on your hands and you threw your hand up behind you as you walked away from me like you were saying “ok whatever!"'

So a grieving parent flipped out unreasonably when Biden said the only thing he really could say to show that he understands a parent's loss: his own son's death taught him that. I suspect whatever she posted on twitter isn't quite as innocent as what she's saying.

Along comes @dirtpoorchris to rape that pain in order to score points with an idiotic CT about twitter. I'll give a grieving parent a pass, but not someone who just wants to score dishonest points against Biden.

Holy shit balls, where's your evidence for this? More unsubstantiated rumor mongering from Mycroft. Your posts have no credibility, you don't even try.
sigh...

The WH has told us they have a "partnership" with big tech companies. This is that partnership in action.

Jesus...are you blind? This has happened before, you know.

I don't cheer....she's in mourning.

She said this in her instagram...

My sons body will return to Norco in 7-10 days so I can lay him to rest. After I lay him to rest I am leaving in my blue Yyoota Tundra to drive to the White House and I will not leave the White House until Biden resigns and takes his whole ****ed up admin with Him!!! Anyone who wants to join is more than welcome to follow along.​

View attachment 67351122

Someone at the WH saw this and immediately got a hold of Instagram and told them to silence her immediately. They do NOT want her to bring a bunch of people to the WH to protest. Too much of a media splash. They can't handle it.
I smell shenanigans on this post here.

sigh...
The WH has told us they have a "partnership" with big tech companies. This is that partnership in action.
No evidence, just more absurd nonsense being written by Mycroft. Don't bother responding if you don't have evidence.

More likely than not, someone mistakenly thought it was calling harm to the president or a call for violence, or something that violates rules. On closer examination from a higher-up, they corrected it.
She has her account a mere day later. Nothing burger if there ever was one. Is the tragedy not enough without all these shenanigans?

Holy shit balls, where's your evidence for this? More unsubstantiated rumor mongering from Mycroft. Your posts have no credibility, you don't even try.
Q told him, and he knows Q never lies.

By the way, Facebook has restored her account, said she did nothing wrong, it was a mistake.

I'll tell you how it got disabled, same way sh** like this happens all the time on social media and the internet. Some loony libtard sh** got "triggered" by something she wrote and then applied some bulls**t "community standard" rule on their own and cut her off. Happens all the time. Some single facebook/instagram moderator gets their panties in a twist and has the power to retaliate as given to them, and that is how it happens. But it doesn't get reversed until after one of these social media companies ends up being called out and shamed when the story is picked up by some other large corporate media agency. And then all they say it was a "mistake".

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Youtube.... all are as bad is the North Koreans and Chinese when it comes to disregarding free speech.
It is true that some people are sensitive snowflakes and run to mods to report anything they don't like.....even here.

sigh...

I will take claims out of context for 1000...

No evidence, just more absurd nonsense being written by Mycroft. Don't bother responding if you don't have evidence.

More likely than not, someone mistakenly thought it was calling harm to the president or a call for violence, or something that violates rules. On closer examination from a higher-up, they corrected it.
She has her account a mere day later. Nothing burger if there ever was one. Is the tragedy not enough without all these shenanigans?
Bullshit.

She said nothing that can be considered "calling harm to the president" or a "call for violence".

But she DID say she was going to the WH and invited people to join her.

Alt-trumpists continue to do their phony benghazi dance on graves, using grieving parents for their own despicable means, and then fundraise off of it.

GOPs started these wars this century, based on their treasonous lies. Don’t let GOPs forget the several thousand American lives for which THEY have blood on their hands.

Alt-trumpists continue to do their phony benghazi dance on graves, using grieving parents for their own despicable means, and then fundraise off of it.

GOPs started these wars this century, based on their treasonous lies. Don’t let GOPs forget the several thousand American lives for which THEY have blood on their hands.
covid comes to mind.

Bullshit.
She said nothing that can be considered "calling harm to the president" or a "call for violence".
But she DID say she was going to the WH and invited people to join her.
It's not bullshit, it's precisely what I believe *might* have happened. I don't claim that's what happened. I base this on how forums and moderation works. Forums over-moderate sometimes, and sometimes they self-correct.
Now you're telling us the tech company overrode the secret White House order to lock her account? The plot of stupidity thickens!!

You're just sad you can't back up your actual bullshit claim and got called out on it.

Q told him, and he knows Q never lies.

By the way, Facebook has restored her account, said she did nothing wrong, it was a mistake.

That's JUST what they want you think. ;)

Back
Top Bottom