• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most pressing issue of 2013/2014

Most pressing issue of 2013/2014 for US voters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CRUE CAB

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Just what it says.
Its 2013 with 2014 midterms on the horizon. And no end in sight of the fueding on the hill.
Cuze will probably still be talking.
Seems like war is always just around the corner.
Can we be screwing up this bad?

Last edited:
Just what it says.
Its 2013 with 2014 midterms on the horizon. And no end in sight of the fueding on the hill.
Cuze will probably still be talking.
Seems like war is always just around the corner.
Can we be screwing up this bad?

I guess that pretty much says it all ! Sadly.... apparently we can screw up this badly. While this country has had a tumultuous existence, not too many years ago should someone suggest that we as a country would be in this situation I would have discounted the thought with great sarcasm.... "Who'd a thunk it?"

Have a good day Crue

Thom Paine

Last edited:
i'd say the most important issue is that Subway needs to bring back oven crisp chicken. their regular chicken isn't that good. i wrote them a message and didn't get a response, so i'll be contacting my senator to see if he can get some legislation moving on this.

Can you really have Obamacare and/or its defeat? Seems like the two are entirely different issues.

Can you really have Obamacare and/or its defeat? Seems like the two are entirely different issues.

And or meaning an alternative plan. Or a modification of existing law. I dont see it changing or going away, but I do see it costing jobs.

The economy -- more specifically, the creation of jobs and the raising of wages.

Until all are free to go to market, there will never be a free market. There isn't one, and never has been.

Election reform. It's the single greatest issue facing an entire generation of Americans. The previous generation failed to get it done with any meaning...we'll see what mine can do.

Don't hold your breath, though.

ME escalations and the economy are running at the front. Interesting.
I wonder how better our economy would be if we were not pouring billions into that area and continued efforts to take military actions.

I voted Economy. Until we can start creating private sector jobs we are destine to struggle.

Back
Top Bottom