• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most People Want the Same Thing and are More Alike Than Not. The Problem is the Constant Divisive Rhetoric By the Marxist Leadership.

Mashmont

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Here's what I've found during my life, ladies and gentlemen. If we were all in a giant room, and no one knew another's politics, we would find nearly all of us to be nice people.

1. Most people are friendly and kind.
2. Most people want to help others in need.
3. Most people want to make money and be able to take care of their families.
4. Most people want to be protected by police.
5. Most people want safe streets and neighborhoods.
6. Most people want to be left alone so they can do those things.
7. Most people are glad to have companies which provide jobs and earn profits.
8. Most people want the stock market, and ergo, the economy to do well.
9. Most people want full employment and are glad storefronts are full.

Nearly all the people who are members of this forum, left or right, want the nine things listed above. If left on our own, the country would run smoothly, and we could have these things with very little conflict.

THE problem is the constant never-ending campaign by the Marxist leadership to take over this country to divide us. The constant divisive talk, trying to divide people by race, sex, orientation, and income is what has caused riots and discord. The forces that pay for machines and organizations that steal elections, lead caravans of people to our borders, finance massive but fake riots, and finance news organizations that spread that divisive message. Conservative leaders don't do this. They want people to be left alone to pursue their lives as I described above. Only leftist leaders who want to take over the system do this. They're the only ones pouring tens of billions into organizations that want to deprive people of things I listed above.

It is important to understand, ALL the angry racial conflicts and protests we've seen in the past 20 years, all the angry LGBT protests, all the angry women protests. all the angry anti-Trump protests They were ALL financed and fueled by these few billionaires. ALL of them!

My point is, it's not the people. It's the very few but powerful billionaires who are paying for all the divisiveness and evil I mentioned above. Let's all recognize what's going on. Outside forces who want to ruin our way of life. THEY are the enemy. Not you or I. Everybody here wants the nine things I listed above. Instead of fighting among ourselves, let's unite against the very few who are trying to take it all away.

Last edited:
Conservatives wanted to end the ability of powerful billionaires to spread divisive rhetoric, so they elected a billionaire who began his political career by claiming the first black president was born in Kenya and that Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.

Conservatives wanted to end the ability of powerful billionaires to spread divisive rhetoric, so they elected a billionaire who began his political career by claiming the first black president was born in Kenya and that Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.
Unfortunately a significant number of illegals were and are trafficking drugs. But you have to understand if the few Marxist billionaires hadn't funded all the divisiveness for all these years, a Donald Trump would not have been elected. He was the response to them.

Unfortunately a significant number of illegals were and are trafficking drugs. But you have to understand if the few Marxist billionaires hadn't funded all the divisiveness for all these years, a Donald Trump would not have been elected. He was the response to them.

Yes, we know. The party of personal responsibility was forced to support a racist, misogynistic, buffoon who was the living embodiment of everything they claimed to stand against.

Yes, we know. The party of personal responsibility was forced to support a racist, misogynistic, buffoon who was the living embodiment of everything they claimed to stand against.
The stuff you say about Trump is the parroting of the Marxist billionaire talking points. The racist claim is completely fabricated with zero basis in truth.

Most people want the same thing but they don't wanna do what it takes to achieve it...

A significant number huh? What number would that be?

The stuff you say about Trump is the parroting of the Marxist billionaire talking points. The racist claim is completely fabricated with zero basis in truth.

Could a Marxist be a billionaire? Not in the CIS - they're a third-rate country, with a third-rate country's economy. Are there even any Marxists left in the CIS? If the West ever goes beyond oil & natural gas, the CIS economy will implode. It'll simply become another failed state.

Could a Marxist be a billionaire? Not in the CIS - they're a third-rate country, with a third-rate country's economy. Are there even any Marxists left in the CIS? If the West ever goes beyond oil & natural gas, the CIS economy will implode. It'll simply become another failed state.
A significant number huh? What number would that be?
Marxists for you and me. Not for them.

No, we have eyes in our face and see Trump for what he is, a racist/xenophobe/women rights hating jackass. It is your view of him that is fabricated and the result of parroting Foxnews/OANN/Newsmax/extreme right talk radio hosts talking points.

This is the....if people stop.talking about racism then there is no racism argument.

Its laughable

Right is left, up is down, light is heavy, fact is fiction. I will be so happy when this kind of Trumpist alternate facts stops.

This is the....if people stop.talking about racism then there is no racism argument.

Its laughable
There isn't much racism. The only reason it's talked about by the left is to divide people.

So what? Let them traffic drugs. See #3 and #6 in your list. What do you care?

Here's what I've found during my life, ladies and gentlemen. If we were all in a giant room, and no one knew another's politics, we would find nearly all of us to be nice people.

1. Most people are friendly and kind.
2. Most people want to help others in need.
3. Most people want to make money and be able to take care of their families.
4. Most people want to be protected by police.
5. Most people want safe streets and neighborhoods.
6. Most people want to be left alone so they can do those things.
7. Most people are glad to have companies which provide jobs and earn profits.
8. Most people want the stock market, and ergo, the economy to do well.
9. Most people want full employment and are glad storefronts are full.

Nearly all the people who are members of this forum, left or right, want the nine things listed above. If left on our own, the country would run smoothly, and we could have these things with very little conflict.

THE problem is the constant never-ending campaign by the Marxist leadership to take over this country to divide us. The constant divisive talk, trying to divide people by race, sex, orientation, and income is what has caused riots and discord. The forces that pay for machines and organizations that steal elections, lead caravans of people to our borders, finance massive but fake riots, and finance news organizations that spread that divisive message. Conservative leaders don't do this. They want people to be left alone to pursue their lives as I described above. Only leftist leaders who want to take over the system do this. They're the only ones pouring tens of billions into organizations that want to deprive people of things I listed above.

It is important to understand, ALL the angry racial conflicts and protests we've seen in the past 20 years, all the angry LGBT protests, all the angry women protests. all the angry anti-Trump protests They were ALL financed and fueled by these few billionaires. ALL of them!

My point is, it's not the people. It's the very few but powerful billionaires who are paying for all the divisiveness and evil I mentioned above. Let's all recognize what's going on. Outside forces who want to ruin our way of life. THEY are the enemy. Not you or I. Everybody here wants the nine things I listed above. Instead of fighting among ourselves, let's unite against the very few who are trying to take it all away.

20210115_182959.jpg

Sometimes, when all my solutions to a problem don’t work. I try something different.

You said you were a gay white man. Has that changed?
Oh, there you go again with the trolling. You punish people for engaging you when you troll. You teach them not to engage you.

Oh, there you go again with the trolling. You punish people for engaging you when you troll. You teach them not to engage you.
I just asked a simple question for clarification

Back
Top Bottom