• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most People Want the Same Thing and are More Alike Than Not. The Problem is the Constant Divisive Rhetoric By the Marxist Leadership.

Most People Want the Same Thing and are More Alike Than Not. The Problem is the Constant Divisive Rhetoric By the Marxist Leadership.

Gee you guys think Trump is a Marxist now?

Here's what I've found during my life, ladies and gentlemen. If we were all in a giant room, and no one knew another's politics, we would find nearly all of us to be nice people.

1. Most people are friendly and kind.
2. Most people want to help others in need.
3. Most people want to make money and be able to take care of their families.
4. Most people want to be protected by police.
5. Most people want safe streets and neighborhoods.
6. Most people want to be left alone so they can do those things.
7. Most people are glad to have companies which provide jobs and earn profits.
8. Most people want the stock market, and ergo, the economy to do well.
9. Most people want full employment and are glad storefronts are full.

Nearly all the people who are members of this forum, left or right, want the nine things listed above. If left on our own, the country would run smoothly, and we could have these things with very little conflict.

THE problem is the constant never-ending campaign by the Marxist leadership to take over this country to divide us. The constant divisive talk, trying to divide people by race, sex, orientation, and income is what has caused riots and discord. The forces that pay for machines and organizations that steal elections, lead caravans of people to our borders, finance massive but fake riots, and finance news organizations that spread that divisive message. Conservative leaders don't do this. They want people to be left alone to pursue their lives as I described above. Only leftist leaders who want to take over the system do this. They're the only ones pouring tens of billions into organizations that want to deprive people of things I listed above.

It is important to understand, ALL the angry racial conflicts and protests we've seen in the past 20 years, all the angry LGBT protests, all the angry women protests. all the angry anti-Trump protests They were ALL financed and fueled by these few billionaires. ALL of them!

My point is, it's not the people. It's the very few but powerful billionaires who are paying for all the divisiveness and evil I mentioned above. Let's all recognize what's going on. Outside forces who want to ruin our way of life. THEY are the enemy. Not you or I. Everybody here wants the nine things I listed above. Instead of fighting among ourselves, let's unite against the very few who are trying to take it all away.

Good points, but sadly those on this forum will have nothing to do with civility, and they have taken it too far, and now those on the far right will fight back....it's too late. It will not end well as this is just the beginning of civil unrest and this is precisely what they want, the very end they have been hoping for....I advise to get prepared.

Good points, but sadly those on this forum will have nothing to do with civility, and they have taken it too far, and now those on the far right will fight back....it's too late. It will not end well as this is just the beginning of civil unrest and this is precisely what they want, the very end they have been hoping for....I advise to get prepared.
Proof of that is the few responses this thread has gotten from the leftwingers.

Back
Top Bottom