• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most of the Media Hates Trump

Virgil Jones

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
That does not mean they are correct in any way. Just look at CNN's Acosta yesterday after he proved our point entirely. I do not see where this leaves us all on border security. Do you leftists want to stop illegal immigration, or do you want it to continue unfettered?

That does not mean they are correct in any way. Just look at CNN's Acosta yesterday after he proved our point entirely. I do not see where this leaves us all on border security. Do you leftists want to stop illegal immigration, or do you want it to continue unfettered?

How's the weather in Moscow?

And they long ago decided that they must burn America down to burn Trump out to save America.

They really do suck that bad.

I'm not exactly what one would consider a leftist but I would like opine, just the same. (Opine is such a Bill O'Reilly word. See what I did there?)

Missed the Acosta thing. Is he the sports announcer? Oh well. **** him anyways whoever he is.

I am more a practical thinker guided by logic and the dictates of reason. Would I like a wall? Sure! Why not? A 50' mother****er with electrified razor wire at the top. And let MEXICO pay for it like we were promised.

But If I gotta throw out 5b of MY money, I would probably go for the low hanging fruit first. Ports of entry, that where the brunt of the drugs come through. Just a fact. Sure, some of the mexicans strap a bale of weed on their back and cross the river, BUT, we would be far more effective looking at the trucks and cargo containers. That's where you will find them and we would get a MUCH better payback for our drug eradication investments. You walleyed people are being dollar foolish and penny wise with your silly wall.
The money would be better spent dialing in better and faster methods for employee verification for employers and creat STIFF penalties, as an upper-level felony, on those who hire illegals. (You see, there are two approaches to rid one's self of varmits. 1. Kill them. 2. Remove the food source and they leave on their own. Option #1 is off the table.)

And, I suppose I might even add a some walls/barricades in strategic places, where the expense is merited. But to wall off the whole southern border is the stupidest ass thing I've ever heard. Rediculous. Freakin' idiots.

Another thing I would do with that money that would actually help. I would try to unclog the red-tape/paperwork process. Hard to bitch about people coming here illegally when we make it nearly impossible for them to do it legally.

But I just can't wrap my Mr. Spock mind around all this stupid "build a wall" **** Trump's feeding to his remedial base. Most critical thinkers, with an IQ higher than their body temperature, can't either.

The best I can do is just sit back and be entertained by all these wall dumbasses. The 5b could be much better spent. I don't think there is a full brain among any of them.

But if Mexico would pay for a wall, like we were promised they would, build that mother****er 100 feet high. I'm okay with that as long it isn't my money being wasted.

I'm not exactly what one would consider a leftist but I would like opine, just the same. (Opine is such a Bill O'Reilly word. See what I did there?)

Missed the Acosta thing. Is he the sports announcer? Oh well. **** him anyways whoever he is.

I am more a practical thinker guided by logic and the dictates of reason. Would I like a wall? Sure! Why not? A 50' mother****er with electrified razor wire at the top. And let MEXICO pay for it like we were promised.

But If I gotta throw out 5b of MY money, I would probably go for the low hanging fruit first. Ports of entry, that where the brunt of the drugs come through. Just a fact. Sure, some of the mexicans strap a bale of weed on their back and cross the river, BUT, we would be far more effective looking at the trucks and cargo containers. That's where you will find them and we would get a MUCH better payback for our drug eradication investments. You walleyed people are being dollar foolish and penny wise with your silly wall.
The money would be better spent dialing in better and faster methods for employee verification for employers and creat STIFF penalties, as an upper-level felony, on those who hire illegals. (You see, there are two approaches to rid one's self of varmits. 1. Kill them. 2. Remove the food source and they leave on their own. Option #1 is off the table.)

And, I suppose I might even add a some walls/barricades in strategic places, where the expense is merited. But to wall off the whole southern border is the stupidest ass thing I've ever heard. Rediculous. Freakin' idiots.

Another thing I would do with that money that would actually help. I would try to unclog the red-tape/paperwork process. Hard to bitch about people coming here illegally when we make it nearly impossible for them to do it legally.

But I just can't wrap my Mr. Spock mind around all this stupid "build a wall" **** Trump's feeding to his remedial base. Most critical thinkers, with an IQ higher than their body temperature, can't either.

The best I can do is just sit back and be entertained by all these wall dumbasses. The 5b could be much better spent. I don't think there is a full brain among any of them.

But if Mexico would pay for a wall, like we were promised they would, build that mother****er 100 feet high. I'm okay with that as long it isn't my money being wasted.

Why not just do the cheapest thing possible and build a wall?

Oh yes, I forget that you lefties suddenly hate the Russians after all these years of loving them.

You talk allot of game, but provide zero cites to back them up. Stop cutting and pasting Hannitys talking points, no one here is buying. When you present an opinion, its best to provide a cite, otherwise thats all ya got, an opinion not fact.

You talk allot of game, but provide zero cites to back them up. Stop cutting and pasting Hannitys talking points, no one here is buying. When you present an opinion, its best to provide a cite, otherwise thats all ya got, an opinion not fact.

What is a cite? Do you deny that the left in America has long had a love affair with communism? Are you daft?

Sure they are because he is a narcissist lying sack of ****.

Oh yes, I forget that you lefties suddenly hate the Russians after all these years of loving them.

Ah, but you still love them don't you komrade?

Obvious plant is obvious.

What is a cite? Do you deny that the left in America has long had a love affair with communism? Are you daft?

I know what a cite is. I was born in America and I speak English.

You? I doubt it.

When did the Dems endorse open borders? Please provide a cite other than Hannity's blog. There are more cost effective ways to moniter illegel immigration than a wall along the Southern border, which the Democrats do get behind. The Dem House approved over a billion in funds for border security, which the GOP Senate got behind just weeks ago. Of course Trump shot that down after Rush and Fox got in a lather over funding the Wall, then Trump reneged. The great negotiator went back on his word, again!!

A cite is normally a scholarly source used to back up ones argument. Otherwise its only your opinion. In debating not using a cite will get you no were. And I wont hurl personal insults as you have done, it gets you know were in debates but ignored, and quite possibly reported to the mods.

Last edited:

Do you remember in the 90's when Russia was the playground for mostly snot nosed Lefties who went over there and told them how things should be run?

That sure did not go well, the Russians for awhile actually believed that these people knew what they were talking about, and had Russia's best interest at heart.

[ would not say that the media "hate" President Trump.

They sincerely hate his policies and his words.

In the old days, "journalists" were simply "reporters." Most never went to college. They were ordinary guys (and a few gals) who knew the realities of living life as an ordinary person in, say, the 1930s and 1940s.

Today, the media have individuals who were indoctrinated (very successfully) by liberal professors who themselves have lived sheltered lives. Those professors do not know the realities of daily life for ordinary Americans. They are bleeding hearts who do really mean well.

The average American is not stupid. S/he knows that the media are biased against President Trump. They accept it as a given. There is no longer any respect among most Americans for the media. After President Trump is ousted, the media will continue their financial decline, which will please many people (including me).

When did the Dems endorse open borders? Please provide a cite other than Hannity's blog. There are more cost effective ways to moniter illegel immigration than a wall along the Southern border, which the Democrats do get behind. The Dem House approved over a billion in funds for border security, which the GOP Senate got behind just weeks ago. Of course Trump shot that down after Rush and Fox got in a lather over funding the Wall, then Trump reneged. The great negotiator went back on his word, again!!
Well sure if all you want to do is monitor it you can just do this
f9271d67f058328b913befb727820693.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thread: Most of the Media Hates Trump

Most Americans dislike Donald Trump based on his projected morality and competency, the VAST majority of what he tweets, says, and does can be seen as negative so media coverage will reflect that. Donald Trump loves media coverage and chaos so he creates it every day, probably on purpose to distract and avoid attention being payed to far less pleasant things. The added benefit for Trump being that his minions seem to very much enjoy if not require him doing exactly what he does.....I just hope he does not pull the untimate distraction when the Mueller report comes out as many people will die.

Thread: Most of the Media Hates Trump

Most Americans dislike Donald Trump based on his projected morality and competency, the VAST majority of what he tweets, says, and does can be seen as negative so media coverage will reflect that. Donald Trump loves media coverage and chaos so he creates it every day, probably on purpose to distract and avoid attention being payed to far less pleasant things. The added benefit for Trump being that his minions seem to very much enjoy if not require him doing exactly what he does.....I just hope he does not pull the untimate distraction when the Mueller report comes out as many people will die.

If you were right then Trump would have been run out of Washington on a rail long ago, almost everyone in Washington who matters hates Trump, it is only because Trump leads so many in a Movement of Rebellion that he is still there....still causing Hell like we told him to do..... because we are DONE with this abuse!

Understanding things correctly as it turns out actually matters.

I suggest that you work on that.

If you were right then Trump would have been run out of Washington on a rail long ago, almost everyone in Washington who matters hates Trump, it is only because Trump leads so many in a Movement of Rebellion that he is still there....still causing Hell like we told him to do..... because we are DONE with this abuse!

Understanding things correctly as it turns out actually matters.

I suggest that you work on that.

Like I said...the minions enjoy and require it. My "understanding" is fine, it simply differs from yours.....you see needed rebellion and I see chaos like the rest of the world.

Like I said...the minions enjoy and require it. My "understanding" is fine, it simply differs from yours.....you see needed rebellion and I see chaos like the rest of the world.

Washington was not working and the West well well into dying long before Trump showed up, a bit of reality which you willfully I am betting refuse to learn, we are all the worse off because of your failure to perform.

Washington was not working and the West well well into dying long before Trump showed up, a bit of reality which you willfully I am betting refuse to learn, we are all the worse off because of your failure to perform.

Yeah....I have this annoying habit of researching data to form opinion and ignoring propaganda when noted....it gets terrible to some people at times.

Yeah....I have this annoying habit of researching data to form opinion and ignoring propaganda when noted....it gets terrible to some people at times.

Come find me anytime you decide that I am wrong.

I am more right than most.

I Stand My Ground.

I give up NOTHING!

Trump should reverse his stance on journalists getting sawed up in consulates. He should come out against it.

Back
Top Bottom