• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most disturbing John Fetterman video yest

It's kind of like 2020. If the Democrats ran Satan with a Hitler mustache then Democrats would vote for Satan with a Hitler mustache. The issue IS NOT one of competence or integrity when it comes to Democrat voters. The ONLY issue for Democrats is "Never A Republican".
Speaking strictly for myself, as long as trumpers maintain a grip on the republican party, I will be voting a straight dem ticket.

Even in this article criticizing Fetterman, it revealed that he worked as a risk management insurance writer for Chubb in the 90s, and ran a GED program when he was a part of AmeriCorps.
I read it. Typical elitist drifter sponging off his parents most all his life. A real dead beat that hates real work.

His word retrieval and word processing issue are not uncommon after a stroke and diminish with therapy over time. Some are trying to conflate speech issues with cognitive issues in the hopes of defeating home politically. This is not a cognitive issue as anyone who has been close to a strike survivor with this condition knows. My niece could not speak at all after her stroke and I recall very well when she moved to this stage and not long after to a stage where she would pause sometimes and then moved to perfect speech. Everyone is different in how far and how fast they improve but it is not a cognitive issue. Fox is relentless in their attacks on him so it would not surprise me if it will indeed hurt his chances of winning.
I don't think Fox will hurt him too bad, Most of those watching Fox were not going to vote for Fetterman, stroke or no stroke.

...and slinging snake oil as diet pills is better?
I cannot stand dead beats who do all they can to get out of real work. He is a user and a sponger. A con artist mommies boy.

I cannot stand dead beats who do all they can to get out of real work. He is a user and a sponger. A con artist mommies boy.
Way to avoid the question.

By the way, how did Trump start his businesses? Daddy's money???

Also, Oz's dad Mustafa was chief of thoracic surgery at the Medical Center of Delaware, while his mom Suna came from a wealthy Istanbul family. Oz spent his summers in Turkey. He also graduated from Harvard.

Oh yeah, he also holds DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN TURKEY!

Yet you don't criticize where Oz came from.

Last edited:
Way to avoid the question.

By the way, how did Trump start his businesses? Daddy's money???

Also, Oz's dad Mustafa was chief of thoracic surgery at the Medical Center of Delaware, while his mom Suna came from a wealthy Istanbul family. Oz spent his summers in Turkey. He also graduated from Harvard.

Oh yeah, he also holds DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN TURKEY!

Yet you don't criticize where Oz came from.
He’s just a rich drifter. A lazy creep. leached off mommy and daddy for decades. The kind if guy all liberals love to be.

The hypocrisy is strong in this one.
Please elaborate to a poster who has had over 25 different jobs in his lifetime, and never fired from one of them.

In any event, Fetterman is a loser, a leach, a guy who mooches off his wealthy parents. I know a guy just like him, now 50 years old whose parents are highly paid professionals. He was a mixer in a bar band as his only job that I know of. He lived with his parents for the longest time until he found a female that he schmoozed and moved in with, promising he would get a job soon. Before this, he lived with mommy and daddy up to about age 40 and they gave him an allowance, believe it or not. From time to time he would move out much to the relief of his rich parents and stay with someone, conning them that he would be working soon and chip in. When that didn't happen, even though his parents gave him a thousand every month, he was kicked out and then back to mommy and daddy.

That job he was going to get was of course in real estate. He did buy a few books and talked it up and even called a few local real estate companies and for some odd reason never was hired. Go figure, eh? So, now 50, never really gainfully employed and sponging off a female who thinks she is saving him and that surely he will land a job "soon".

The above is Fetterman. A frigging loser who thinks criminals are treated too harshly and wants tp let them all out to rape, rob, and pillage a home near you. He is a loser dunce.

Please elaborate to a poster who has had over 25 different jobs in his lifetime, and never fired from one of them.
You're a hypocrite because you bitch about Fetterman living off of his parents, yet you have never bitched about Oz coming from rich parents and being GIVEN a college education, nor have you ever botched about Trump starting his business with $2,000,000 given to him by his wealthy father. None of them worked for their success. It was given to them.

The above is Fetterman. A frigging loser who thinks criminals are treated too harshly and wants tp let them all out to rape, rob, and pillage a home near you. He is a loser dunce.

Now, I have no issues if you have an issue with that. That is legitimately something that you SHOULD be concorned about...

In any event, Fetterman is a loser, a leach, a guy who mooches off his wealthy parents. I know a guy just like him, now 50 years old whose parents are highly paid professionals. He was a mixer in a bar band as his only job that I know of. He lived with his parents for the longest time until he found a female that he schmoozed and moved in with, promising he would get a job soon. Before this, he lived with mommy and daddy up to about age 40 and they gave him an allowance, believe it or not. From time to time he would move out much to the relief of his rich parents and stay with someone, conning them that he would be working soon and chip in. When that didn't happen, even though his parents gave him a thousand every month, he was kicked out and then back to mommy and daddy.

That job he was going to get was of course in real estate.

...yet Trump was GIVEN $2,000,000 to start his business in... wait for it... REAL ESTATE... and you never bitched about him not working for that opportunity and it given to him. Oz was GIVEN the college education provided to him. He did not work to put himself through college.. He spent his silver spoon summers in Turkey. Hell, HE IS A TURKISH CITIZEN! Yet where are your criticisms of that? THAT is what makes you a hypocrite. You complain about aspects one guy's life, but not the other guy's same aspects. THAT is what makes you a hypocrite.

You're a hypocrite because you bitch about Fetterman living off of his parents, yet you have never bitched about Oz coming from rich parents and being GIVEN a college education, nor have you ever botched about Trump starting his business with $2,000,000 given to him by his wealthy father. None of them worked for their success. It was given to them.

Now, I have no issues if you have an issue with that. That is legitimately something that you SHOULD be concorned about...

...yet Trump was GIVEN $2,000,000 to start his business in... wait for it... REAL ESTATE... and you never bitched about him not working for that opportunity and it given to him. Oz was GIVEN the college education provided to him. He did not work to put himself through college.. He spent his silver spoon summers in Turkey. Hell, HE IS A TURKISH CITIZEN! Yet where are your criticisms of that? THAT is what makes you a hypocrite. You complain about aspects one guy's life, but not the other guy's same aspects. THAT is what makes you a hypocrite.
Those people you speak of WORKED HARD....Fetterman is just a rich moocher. He held a real job for less than two years and he is what...55 now?

I don't care about Trump. this is about Fetterman. Others in Trump's family got money from the father. Trump made the most of it. Will you folks stop diverting to Trump in almost every post? He is gone. Enough with the TDS

Those people you speak of WORKED HARD....Fetterman is just a rich moocher. He held a real job for less than two years and he is what...55 now?

I don't care about Trump. this is about Fetterman. Others in Trump's family got money from the father. Trump made the most of it. Will you folks stop diverting to Trump in almost every post? He is gone. Enough with the TDS
And that is what your little mind can't comprehend. It is not a diversion to Trump. It is an example of your own hypocrisy. You bitch about Fetterman, but Oz came from even more money, and was given even more. Where is your bitching about that... hypocrite?

You said I was unaware of early voting... yet when I said I live in Pittsburgh and gave examples of people waiting to vote till after the debate, and that I was WELL aware of early voting because I have lived in Pennsylvania my entire life, you conveniently ignore that. I on the other hand do NOT ignore the Fetterman problem of wanting to release people from prison. The hypocrisy shown from you is so far out in the open the Lord Jesus Christ couldn't hide it.

And that is what your little mind can't comprehend. It is not a diversion to Trump. It is an example of your own hypocrisy. You bitch about Fetterman, but Oz came from even more money, and was given even more. Where is your bitching about that... hypocrite?

You said I was unaware of early voting... yet when I said I live in Pittsburgh and gave examples of people waiting to vote till after the debate, and that I was WELL aware of early voting because I have lived in Pennsylvania my entire life, you conveniently ignore that. I on the other hand do NOT ignore the Fetterman problem of wanting to release people from prison. The hypocrisy shown from you is so far out in the open the Lord Jesus Christ couldn't hide it.
That someone came from or lived in a rich family isn't the point and you know this and are just being extremely disingenuous. The point is that he is just a rich kid moocher, spo9nging off his parents and now sponging off the government. In short, he is a lazy con artist crying to mommy and daddy for housing and money, which they gave him. He's a deadbeat know nothing.

HERE is the guy the left wing wants to be their governor. Lord, help us. The world has descended into chaos and end times.

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. and Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman last year cast the lone vote in a failed bid to commute the sentence of a man convicted of murdering a woman with a pair of scissors.

The district attorney in the case alleged during an interview with Fox News Digital on Thursday that Fetterman “had a predetermined agenda” to get the man released, and that he tried to use his power as chair of the state’s Board of Pardons to substitute the “power of the jury and the criminal justice system.”

Washington, D.C. – John Fetterman has said he ran for lieutenant governor solely to lead the Board of Pardons. He specifically called to end life sentences for second-degree murderers.

As reported by Washington Free Beacon, last year Fetterman was the only member to vote to commute the sentence of Wayne Covington. Covington was sentenced to life in prison after he shot and killed an 18-year-old for money to buy heroin and PA’s Democrat Senate candidate wanted him to walk free.

This isn’t the first time. Fetterman is often the sole Pennsylvania Board of Pardons member to vote for freeing murderers.

For example, Fetterman has supported the release of these criminals:

• Denise Crump: She received life in prison in the late 1980s after she and an accomplice killed a 46-year-old man to “steal his television set, which was then sold for $60 to buy cocaine.”
  • Anthony Eberhardt: Also participated in a robbery-murder, which led to the shooting death of a beer distributor.
Pennsylvanians aren’t the only ones worried. Thirteen local sheriffs wrote Fetterman a letter conveying concern about his soft-on-crime policy positions and how they would add to the already rising crime rates in Pennsylvania.

Speaking strictly for myself, as long as trumpers maintain a grip on the republican party, I will be voting a straight dem ticket.
Makes sense for one that feels the need to dehumanize those that hold a different opinion.

Makes sense for one that feels the need to dehumanize those that hold a different opinion.
Not only that, what I have noticed with primarily liberals (really now far left-wingers) is that they grew up so spoiled and sheltered and coddled like Fetterman who lived with mommy and daddy almost forever and they gifted him with money for no reason and were told they were special and the best and they got that prized participation trophy that they think anything they ever do and say can never be wrong.

This is why they consider their OPINIONS to be more valid than anyone else and that anyone who disagrees that the 2020 election was fair is a liar. That is how they get Trump lying 36,798 times and continually call others a liar. They were told "Johnny, you are the best and good and special and mommy and daddy love you and will always take care of you and protect you and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and a liar, and here is your allowance of $1,500.00 for the week and we are having a surprise for your 36th birthday."

Last edited:
HERE is the guy the left wing wants to be their governor. Lord, help us. The world has descended into chaos and end times.

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. and Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman last year cast the lone vote in a failed bid to commute the sentence of a man convicted of murdering a woman with a pair of scissors.

The district attorney in the case alleged during an interview with Fox News Digital on Thursday that Fetterman “had a predetermined agenda” to get the man released, and that he tried to use his power as chair of the state’s Board of Pardons to substitute the “power of the jury and the criminal justice system.”

Washington, D.C. – John Fetterman has said he ran for lieutenant governor solely to lead the Board of Pardons. He specifically called to end life sentences for second-degree murderers.

As reported by Washington Free Beacon, last year Fetterman was the only member to vote to commute the sentence of Wayne Covington. Covington was sentenced to life in prison after he shot and killed an 18-year-old for money to buy heroin and PA’s Democrat Senate candidate wanted him to walk free.

This isn’t the first time. Fetterman is often the sole Pennsylvania Board of Pardons member to vote for freeing murderers.

For example, Fetterman has supported the release of these criminals:

• Denise Crump: She received life in prison in the late 1980s after she and an accomplice killed a 46-year-old man to “steal his television set, which was then sold for $60 to buy cocaine.”
  • Anthony Eberhardt: Also participated in a robbery-murder, which led to the shooting death of a beer distributor.
Pennsylvanians aren’t the only ones worried. Thirteen local sheriffs wrote Fetterman a letter conveying concern about his soft-on-crime policy positions and how they would add to the already rising crime rates in Pennsylvania.

Wayne Covington has served 51 years, for second degree murder
Denise Crump has served 33 years, ditto
Anthony Eberhardt I couldn't find any info about.

If you insist on life without parole for second degree murder, what is the further disincentive to commit first degree or multiple murder, or murder compounded with other offences like rape or child molestation? Don't say death penalty: since 1978, PA has sentenced 408 prisoners to death but only 3 have been executed.

Never releasing murderers from prison is an intellectually bankrupt policy, because it removes gradation of punishment.

Wayne Covington has served 51 years, for second degree murder
Denise Crump has served 33 years, ditto
Anthony Eberhardt I couldn't find any info about.

If you insist on life without parole for second degree murder, what is the further disincentive to commit first degree or multiple murder, or murder compounded with other offences like rape or child molestation? Don't say death penalty: since 1978, PA has sentenced 408 prisoners to death but only 3 have been executed.

Never releasing murderers from prison is an intellectually bankrupt policy, because it removes gradation of punishment.
I agree with you. Anyone convicted of murder should be executed within a year after one appeal. Then all this talk is unneeded.

Not only that, what I have noticed with primarily liberals (really now far left-wingers) is that they grew up so spoiled and sheltered and coddled like Fetterman who lived with mommy and daddy almost forever and they gifted him with money for no reason and were told they were special and the best and they got that prized participation trophy that they think anything they ever do and say can never be wrong.

This is why they consider their OPINIONS to be more valid than anyone else and that anyone who disagrees that the 2020 election was fair is a liar. That is how they get Trump lying 36,798 times and continually call others a liar. They were told "Johnny, you are the best and good and special and mommy and daddy love you and will always take care of you and protect you and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and a liar, and here is your allowance of $1,500.00 for the week and we are having a surprise for your 36th birthday."

What is that whining noise I hear? Is it the complaint of someone who worked hard but has not much to show for it, resenting those who made a smarter decision early in life?

You don't need rich parents to go to college. You just need the confidence in yourself to take on debt.

I agree with you. Anyone convicted of murder should be executed within a year after one appeal. Then all this talk is unneeded.

You don't agree with me at all. Execution is not going to solve the problem because it hasn't solved the problem in the last 44 years.

What you're pretending to ignore, is that if the state hands out life without parole for second degree murder, there is no extra disincentive for first degree or multiple murder. Someone who murdered their wife in a fit of rage, might as well murder the man she was with, and try to doctor the scene. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

Your daft idea of punishing all murders with the death penalty, just makes that problem of 'no gradation of punishment' worse.

What is that whining noise I hear? Is it the complaint of someone who worked hard but has not much to show for it, resenting those who made a smarter decision early in life?

You don't need rich parents to go to college. You just need the confidence in yourself to take on debt.
Not only is this Fetterman in love with murderers (who should get the death penalty immediately after one appeal whether first degree, second degree, or fifth degree), he is a clone of Joe Biden (maybe because of an alleged stroke) and says he will kiss the teachers union ass and go to class and take marching orders from them!!

Not only is this Fetterman in love with murderers (who should get the death penalty immediately after one appeal whether first degree, second degree, or fifth degree), he is a clone of Joe Biden (maybe because of an alleged stroke) and says he will kiss the teachers union ass and go to class and take marching orders from them!!

So to hell with gradations of punishment, you don't care if reckless drivers run to the victim's car and shoot them in the head to eliminate the only witness. The death penalty is the solution to everything.

Your attempt to change the subject is rejected. You are in favor of state-sanctioned murder, whether it makes sense or not.

Back
Top Bottom