• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most Boring USofA Professional Sport To Watch On Television

The most boring sport on TV is:

• Football (NFL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baseball

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Basketball

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Ice Hockey

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Nascar

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Golf

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Tennis (male or female)

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Soccer

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • other - please post what is more boring

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Those saying Poker is boring.....does that include Strip Poker? :shock: ..... :2razz:

Those saying Poker is boring.....does that include Strip Poker? :shock: ..... :2razz:

Depends who's playing, it can run the gamut from most exciting thing ever to dullest to most horrifying think imaginable.

Depends who's playing, it can run the gamut from most exciting thing ever to dullest to most horrifying think imaginable.

it's like that inescapable fact of nudism: 90% of the people who embrace it are exactly the people YOU DO NOT want to see naked.

Poker is not a sport. It's just a game.

Mornin Quag.
yo2.gif
.....that is correct with who puts out that invitation. Course I am not known for the Bluff.
smoker.gif

:2razz:

I absolutely love watching golf, and attending it live. I went to the PGA Championship this year and it was awesome.

I currenly live about...oh, maybe 4-5 hours from Augusta, so if I really wanted to (and had the cash) I could always catch it there - in theory. They don't just let anyone in at the Masters.

I was spoiled because I grew up about 10 minutes away from Warwick Hills in Grand Blanc, Michigan - site of the Buick Open. Always had tickets for that if I wanted them.

Not to me, it's the most exciting. Nothing like a good F1 race.

Basketball is the most boring to me. Just way too slow.

I'm with you. Give me racing and I am good to go. I have been known to watch lawn mower races because nothing else was on!

I will admit some of the NASCAR races have become pretty boring and I have a tendency to take a nap, but give me that over golf any day. Would rather participate in any of these sports rather than watch.

I was torn between NASCAR and golf. Chose NASCAR but only by a slim margin. Both are excrutiatingly boring.

NASCAR has fiery crashes making it better than golf.
Golf has slow but steady action, they move the coverage to whoever is hitting the ball. If you are into golf it can be interesting to watch. but even if you are not there is always something going on.

Baseball on the other hand is just a bunch of grown men scratching their balls. Once in a while the pitcher throws the ball and even less frequently a batter hits it. 'Course your mind has been wandering due to the boredom of it all and you in all likelihood will miss actual hit. Not that it matters, chances are it will be a fly ball or a foul ball and nothing will have really changed except for perhaps the batter.

yeah but how often does that happen?? Put all the wrecks in a 3 hour time slot, and I'm all in.

They do that it's called highlights but it doesn't usually last 3 hours

One thing to remember about most forms of auto and motorcycle racing.

The racers are almost always on the raged edge of life and death. For hours.

When you contrast that with guys sitting in a dugout, or hitting a ball, racers have a much higher respect in my book.

I'm not saying that watching racing can't be boring, but the risks those people take surely puts them ahead of golfers.

cannot remember ever sitting down with friends who were watching golf on TV and being able to stay awake. Perfect sleeping aid.

Soccer is awesome, for those that say there isn't enough scoring, a 3-1 match is equivalent to a 21-7 football game. Most boring is any form of auto racing, bunch of advertising festooned cars making left turns zzzzzzzzz

Soccer is awesome, for those that say there isn't enough scoring, a 3-1 match is equivalent to a 21-7 football game. Most boring is any form of auto racing, bunch of advertising festooned cars making left turns zzzzzzzzz

Your watching the wrong racing!
Try looking at the mentally challenged red neck racing. NASCAR is highbrow redneck racing, no where near as much fun
Figure 8 Racing crash - YouTube
But wait it gets even more backwoods rednecky!
Train Race and Demolition Derby at Toyota Speedway - YouTube

Yup crashes guaranteed!
Or y'all gets yer money back!

Back
Top Bottom