• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most beautiful childhood memories

wolfie

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Went out this morning and came past a garden full of roses..I was immediately transported back to my grandmother's garden..big,red cabbage roses that smelt like heaven...and then started me thinking about my grandmother..Jeez she was fat!! But I remember sitting on her lap..(it was like sitting in the squashiest chair ever!!) and she would stroke my head...

She was, in fact, a chair.

Went out this morning and came past a garden full of roses..I was immediately transported back to my grandmother's garden..big,red cabbage roses that smelt like heaven...and then started me thinking about my grandmother..Jeez she was fat!! But I remember sitting on her lap..(it was like sitting in the squashiest chair ever!!) and she would stroke my head...

Buying my first car (1979 Mustang Fastback) and getting the hell away from my parents a weekend at a time.

The tiny little strawberries that grew in my gramma's back yard. They never got huge, but they were like candy, they were so sweet. All strawberries compare to my gramma's strawberries, and they never measure up. Not even Driscoll's.

Earliest memory...

A giant hand on my torso, holding me several miles up in the air, while I looked down from a dizzying height laughing at the smiling face of a happy giant.... my Dad. I was probably somewhere around three years old.

Back
Top Bottom