• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mosque supporters beg George W. Bush to come to Obama's rescue

No, Byron wrote it as though there were no 'others.'

Dude. Seriously.

In a story where York is showing that multiple liberal commentators are asking for Bush to weigh in, why he write something "as though there no 'others'"?

Robinson didn't volunteer Bush's name and there is an excellent Bush's name would have never come up. Let me remind you the title of York's piece: "Mosque supporters beg George W. Bush to come to Obama's rescue."

Which is why he could have included more of the questioning from the chat.

I have a feeling we'll be back.

So do I..... and I think we will be fighting Iran and possibly Syria along with the emboldened insurgents.

Back
Top Bottom