• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Moscow Imperial madness. Koba is N1, Hitler is in the Top as well, Putin Plummets, the most popular Historical Figures – Poll

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Moscow Imperial madness. Koba is N1, Hitler is in the Top as well, Putin Plummets, the most popular Historical Figures – Poll​

"Stalin maintained his decade-long hold on the top spot at 39%,

320px-Gulag_montage.jpg

followed by his predecessor Vladimir Lenin at 30%. ....Three non-Russian figures appeared in the top 20 of Levada’s ranking, with Albert Einstein ninth at 9% and Napoleon and Adolf Hitler near the bottom of the list at 5% each."

soon we will see the finish of juchi project ...

I heard that Moscow has some excellent, clean luxury toilets, cementing it as a city of renown. You wouldn’t have any pictures handy to prove me wrong, would you?

I heard that Moscow has some excellent, clean luxury toilets, cementing it as a city of renown. You wouldn’t have any pictures handy to prove me wrong, would you?

latvian-train.jpg

images

"
30,000,000 people in Russia are not connected to centralized sewage systems – despite living in the digital age and in an allegedly developed country.

In a special project, our partner outlet Novaya Gazeta reveals how about a fifth of the Russian population gets by without access to indoor plumbing and the devastating impact this has on the environment."
Family values: 45% of Muscovite families with multiple children are not connected to centralized sewage system

• Fetid water: 88% of wastewater does not meet purification requirements, but gets dumped into Russian waterways nonetheless

• Why are these numbers so high? It’s mainly due to endemic social issues: high poverty levels, the slow decay of rural villages, high tariffs placed on dwindling remote populations, and a lack of municipal rights are all contributing factors
    Chapter 1: The Shit-Shuttles of Tula
  • cdfaf61ba71b350f9cf823715d4a927a.jpg

Moscow Imperial madness. Koba is N1, Hitler is in the Top as well, Putin Plummets, the most popular Historical Figures – Poll​

320px-Gulag_montage.jpg

followed by his predecessor Vladimir Lenin at 30%. ....Three non-Russian figures appeared in the top 20 of Levada’s ranking, with Albert Einstein ninth at 9% and Napoleon and Adolf Hitler near the bottom of the list at 5% each."

What is a "Juchi project" and can you show us on a map?

320px-Gulag_montage.jpg

BTW Litwin.....

The original article title is NOTABLE and not POPULAR.

Why lie about the article?

'

So, lets break the lie down.

First the title: Moscow Imperial madness. Koba is N1, Hitler is in the Top as well, Putin Plummets, the most popular Historical Figures – Poll

No mention of "Moscow" Imperialism in the article.

No mention of "Koba".

Hitler is not on top. He is actually near the bottom.

It is not the most "popular" but the most Notable and/or Remarkable figure.

Then there is the "juchi project" reference which has nothing to do with modern Russia.

Later he falsely edits the title "Tsarev ulus: Russia in the Golden Horde "

While ignoring that it was Ivan III the Great the grand prince of Moscow that gained independence from the Mongol Tatars and absorbing much of the Juchi lands into Russia.

BTW Litwin.....

The original article title is NOTABLE and not POPULAR.

Why lie about the article?
all related to political leadership Moscow´s Polls show the same results, even you know that Koba is N1 "political " leader for Moscow slaves

1022775928_0:79:1044:643_1000x541_80_0_0_ed8bbd5ea90b4e9658e54587fc755a1b.jpg

CGLbvvBVAAIz9op-600x400.jpg

Russia2014.png

Russia is a weird place. In Moscow, there are few references to communist figures. Get outside of Moscow and there's a lot.

People look up to strong rulers. It's all they've known. One autocrat after another.

Russia is a weird place. In Moscow, there are few references to communist figures. Get outside of Moscow and there's a lot.

People look up to strong rulers. It's all they've known. One autocrat after another.
Prior to the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the archival revelations, some historians estimated that the numbers killed by Stalin's regime were 20 million or higher.

Vinnycia16.jpg

"Cannibal Island is just one example in a grim decade of Moscow Marxist terror."
The worst part of this whole story is not that it happened, but that it isn't common knowledge nor taught in school.

all related to political leadership Moscow´s Polls show the same results, even you know that Koba is N1 "political " leader for Moscow slaves

You still lied about what the article said.

Why?

Your photos all illustrate Russians celebrating the destruction of the Nazis and their Lithuanian and Finnish lapdogs.

Why do you hate Russians celebrating the fall of Nazis and Hitler?

So, lets break the lie down.

First the title: Moscow Imperial madness. Koba is N1, Hitler is in the Top as well, Putin Plummets, the most popular Historical Figures – Poll

No mention of "Moscow" Imperialism in the article.

No mention of "Koba".

Hitler is not on top. He is actually near the bottom.

It is not the most "popular" but the most Notable and/or Remarkable figure.

Then there is the "juchi project" reference which has nothing to do with modern Russia.

Later he falsely edits the title "Tsarev ulus: Russia in the Golden Horde "

While ignoring that it was Ivan III the Great the grand prince of Moscow that gained independence from the Mongol Tatars and absorbing much of the Juchi lands into Russia.

Why no discussion of your habit of lying?

"Poll: 60% of Muscovites have a positive attitude towards Stalin, this is a record"
Sixty percent of Muscovites assess Joseph Stalin positively, follows from a sociological survey conducted by the Levada Center. Of these, 45 percent treat Stalin with respect, 10 percent with sympathy and 5 with admiration.

Svoboda

"Poll: 60% of Muscovites have a positive attitude towards Stalin, this is a record"
Sixty percent of Muscovites assess Joseph Stalin positively, follows from a sociological survey conducted by the Levada Center. Of these, 45 percent treat Stalin with respect, 10 percent with sympathy and 5 with admiration.

Svoboda

Why lie?

I will bet the article says RUSSIANS.

@Litwin

My Father-In-Law was a child during
the Great Patriotic War. He regarded
Stalin as the best. And source of
oatmeal cookies (no raisins) for children
during the time of the Nazi invasion.
He firmly felt Russian character requires
a strong man and is not suited for democracy.
Gorby & Yeltsin demonstrated father-in-law was right.

Best acoustics I have heard for this anthem.

Moi
Bravo Putin
I miss :( a nationalist 🇺🇸 President

Canada-3.png
Russia's Arctic Partner
It Isn't Just Geography

Last edited:
@Litwin

My Father-In-Law was a child during
the Great Patriotic War. He regarded
Stalin as the best. And source of
oatmeal cookies (no raisins) for children
during the time of the Nazi invasion.
He firmly felt Russian character requires
a strong man and is not suited for democracy.
Gorby & Yeltsin demonstrated father-in-law was right.

Best acoustics I have heard for this anthem.

Moi
Bravo Putin
I miss :( a nationalist 🇺🇸 President

View attachment 67340066
Russia's Arctic Partner
It Isn't Just Geography

you Father-In-Law was a poor koba´s slave, The fact that Stalinists aren't treated like Nazis in modern society disgusts me...

The worst part of this whole story is not that it happened, but that it isn't common knowledge nor taught in school....

you Father-In-Law was a poor koba´s slave, The fact that Stalinists aren't treated like Nazis in modern society disgusts me...

The worst part of this whole story is not that it happened, but that it isn't common knowledge nor taught in school....

The USSR helped defeat the genocidal Nazis.

That is why most people consider the USSR less evil than the Nazis.

This has been explained hundreds of times.

I understand your point of view.

Do YOU @Litwin understand my father - in - law's view
or merely view him as "the enemy".
To summarize: "Russians need a strong leader"
Democracy won't work on the Russian nation. (paraphrase)

His wife, my mother-in-law both of us admired Khrushchev and his
concern for real people. American Road Show American Experience PBS
as I remember, reminds me of Childhood experience living in the
Hollywood hills, California.
I remember the live broadcast of the Hollywood Roast they didn't call it a roast back then with Khrushchev
and how good natured it was contrary to the ugly scary skin head.
Besides the 3 networks, Los Angeles had 4 independent TV broadcasters.
Including KTLA, Ch. 5 and the first to put TV live broadcast cameras
in a Helicopter.
And so many Jewish studio owners sponsoring the event
although they certainly knew "K" didn't like "da Jews".

Witness Yeltsin & Gorby benefits to the Russian peoples. :rolleyes:

Moi

Ukrainian_Canadian_Congress_Logo.jpg
BEWARE The
Ukrainian Canadian Congress

Hey, I don't make this stuff up
Yes Virginia there is a Ukrainian Canadian Congress!

Last edited:
I understand your point of view.

Do YOU @Litwin understand my father - in - law's view
or merely view him as "the enemy".
To summarize: "Russians need a strong leader"
Democracy won't work on the Russian nation. (paraphrase)

His wife, my mother-in-law both of us admired Khrushchev and his
concern for real people. American Road Show American Experience PBS
as I remember, reminds me of Childhood experience living in the
Hollywood hills, California.
I remember the live broadcast of the Hollywood Roast they didn't call it a roast back then with Khrushchev
and how good natured it was contrary to the ugly scary skin head.
Besides the 3 networks, Los Angeles had 4 independent TV broadcasters.
Including KTLA, Ch. 5 and the first to put TV live broadcast cameras
in a Helicopter.
And so many Jewish studio owners sponsoring the event
although they certainly knew "K" didn't like "da Jews".

Witness Yeltsin & Gorby benefits to the Russian peoples. :rolleyes:

Moi

View attachment 67340078
BEWARE The
Ukrainian Canadian Congress

Hey, I don't make this stuff up
Yes Virginia there is a Ukrainian Canadian Congress!

good post, you are 100% right, Muscovite slaves love to be sadistically treated by Caucasian men , like the caws and other domestic animals

ViFyeK-SBww.jpg
64a65763db5909eef686a8ab3533b1e0.jpg

good post, you are 100% right, Muscovite slaves love to be sadistically treated by Caucasian men , like the caws and other domestic animals

View attachment 67340089
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019...is-struggling-with-a-shitty-problem-literally

Litwin's potty fascination.

And he can't even get the name of the country correct.

Is anyone scared by the sheer number of western people saying koba was actually an amazing guy? Cause I am...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom