• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Moscow deploys missiles at Finland border

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Moscow deploys missiles at Finland border​

1650244393360.png

Should make Finland and Sweden want to join NATO more. Finland is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world, especially on the cyber front, it handed Marxist ussr its ass many decades ago and Making this many enemies is a great way too get taken out. Moscow is weak Ukraine has showed that. NATO would wipe out Moscow.

Gosh, I gate Putin.

On a different note, those are the saggiest missiles I've ever seen. Certainly they aren't inflatable. What up with that?

1650246277936.png

Gosh, I gate Putin.

On a different note, those are the saggiest missiles I've ever seen. Certainly they aren't inflatable. What up with that?

View attachment 67386166
Emily , Moscow is Nigeria with snow, its a poor and backward empire. with nukes (made in ussr) which have passed the best before date many years ago.

a817mXO_700b.jpg

Emily , Moscow is Nigeria with snow, its a poor and backward empire. with nukes (made in ussr) which have passed the best before date many years ago.

a817mXO_700b.jpg

That's an eye-opener, Litwin. Thanks!

Putzin isn't content to laying waste to just one country. He wants to turn all of Europe into a junk pile.

Putzin isn't content to laying waste to just one country. He wants to turn all of Europe into a junk pile.
RT propagandacondoms say that they fight US in Ukraine. all moscow nukes were made in ussr a least 31 years ago

Back
Top Bottom