• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mort Zuckerman Admits He Helped Write One Of Obama's Speeches

that's a bit different. isn't it?

What about Tony Snow of FOX News joining the Bush administration as it's spokesman to the media? What's the big deal there? Isn't a big deal at all. Neither is Zuckerman helping to write a speech for Obama. Just another non-story.

Where's the beef?

Last edited:
What about Tony Snow of FOX News joining the Bush administration as it's spokesman to the media? What's the big deal there? Isn't a big deal at all. Neither is Zuckerman helping to write a speech for Obama. Just another non-story.

Where's the beef?

didn't he quit fox news to do it? did he go back? I think this is on the same caliber. but yeah if he went back, I wouldn't really take his word as uhm "unbiased"....

I think this has probably been going on for a while. When Morning Joe's Mika Brzblablabla (too lazy to look up the spelling) makes an outright statement she's working WITH the White House on talking points, it's no surprise one of the Morning Joe regulars is helping write speeches for Obama. The MSNBC team is most likely unofficially of course, part OF the White House PR team, which explains their low ratings across the board. I'm sure we'll find out in the coming years just how much.

That said, it may be that Fox was part of the Bush administration as well --- though I'm not aware of any direct evidence of that and given the hate for Bush and FN -- it probably would have been outed by now.

This is blatant though. Are we sure Olbermann isn't really giving Obama hints on who to attack next?

250px-Tony_Snow_cropped.jpg

Snow was a broadcaster and newspaper columnist. After years of regular guest-hosting for The Rush Limbaugh Show and providing news commentary for National Public Radio, he launched his own talk radio program, The Tony Snow Show, which went on to become nationally syndicated. He was also a regular personality on Fox News Channel since 1996, hosting Fox News Sunday and Weekend Live, and often substituting as host of The O'Reilly Factor. <snip>

Tony Snow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not sure if ol' Tony did much speech writing, if any, but who can doubt that FOXNews and President Bush weren't butt-buddies?

The media is in bed with the politicians of choice. Is there really any doubt?

Where's the beef?

Sorry... looks like I came in too late before reading your post Dana. Just goes to show great minds think alike. :)

Sorry... looks like I came in too late before reading your post Dana. Just goes to show great minds think alike. :)

Musicians think alike too. Sometimes the thoughts are pretty werid, though, but weird in a good way. Yea, good weird, that's the ticket. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom