• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Morons, I've got morons on my team"

Provide evidence even one parent who did not make a threat at a school board meeting was labeled a domestic terrorist.

"Just asking questions" šŸ˜„ Always the innocent victim and never the parent threatening to shoot up school on Monday so their snowflake doesn't melt under a mask.

Parents are outraged at how the local management of their schools, that are failing to produce the best outcomes in the world, are also teaching propaganda and enforcing superstition to prevent diseases.

Many are attempting to voice their outrage and being silenced, ignored and suppressed by education management. With a memo from Merrick Garland they are also attacked by law enforcement.

They are pissed off. With good cause.

<snip>
Taking note of a supposed "spike" in harassment and intimidating behavior directed at public school officials, Attorney General Merrick Garland has instructed the FBI to be on the lookout for angry parents demanding accountability at school board meetings.

On Monday, Garland sent a memo to the federal law enforcement agency directing it to coordinate with the nation's 14,000 school districts. This action comes after the Biden administration received a plea from the National School Boards Association (NSBA) to protect schools from the "imminent threat" of parents sending "threatening letters and cyberbullying" school officials. The association considers such activities to be akin to "domestic terrorism."
<snip>

<snip>
The FBIā€™s ā€œCounterterrorism and Criminal Divisions created a threat tag, EDUOFFICIALS, to track instances of related threats,ā€ according to the email. ā€œThe purpose of the threat tag is to help scope this threat on a national level and provide an opportunity for comprehensive analysis of the threat picture for effective engagement with law enforcement.ā€

The email was signed by Counterterrorism Division assistant director Timothy Langan, and former Criminal Division assistant director Calvin Shivers, who retired earlier this month.
<snip>

Parents are outraged at how the local management of their schools, that are failing to produce the best outcomes in the world, are also teaching propaganda and enforcing superstition to prevent diseases.

Many are attempting to voice their outrage and being silenced, ignored and suppressed by education management. With a memo from Merrick Garland they are also attacked by law enforcement.

<snip>
Taking note of a supposed "spike" in harassment and intimidating behavior directed at public school officials, Attorney General Merrick Garland has instructed the FBI to be on the lookout for angry parents demanding accountability at school board meetings.

On Monday, Garland sent a memo to the federal law enforcement agency directing it to coordinate with the nation's 14,000 school districts. This action comes after the Biden administration received a plea from the National School Boards Association (NSBA) to protect schools from the "imminent threat" of parents sending "threatening letters and cyberbullying" school officials. The association considers such activities to be akin to "domestic terrorism."
<snip>

<snip>
The FBIā€™s ā€œCounterterrorism and Criminal Divisions created a threat tag, EDUOFFICIALS, to track instances of related threats,ā€ according to the email. ā€œThe purpose of the threat tag is to help scope this threat on a national level and provide an opportunity for comprehensive analysis of the threat picture for effective engagement with law enforcement.ā€

The email was signed by Counterterrorism Division assistant director Timothy Langan, and former Criminal Division assistant director Calvin Shivers, who retired earlier this month.
<snip>

None of that backs up your claim "Parents who ask questions at school board meetings regarding topics being taught to the children are labeled as "domestic terrorists" by the Department of Just Us."

Let us look at the actual memo in question.

The NSBA might have felt all the threats and intimidation being done to educators equated to domestic terrorists but there is no evidence the FBI has labeled any parent "just asking questions" as a domestic terrorist.

Do you not think threats should be investigated? I mean if someone want to threaten your family with death for doing their job you might turn the other cheek and ignore it but I sure wouldn't - and neither should law enforcement. "law and order", no?

It's "possible" that the organizer of the event is a known white supremacist?

No. It's accurate. The justice department has referred to Nick Fuentes in court documents as a white nationalist organizer. He has been banned from Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, TikTok, YouTube and Reddit because of his hate speech.

Feel free to research the content of the speeches online if you'd like more info about what happened at the event.

You seem anxious to hate. Alrighty...

My question that you ignored: "Again, what was the message delivered by the representatives and were they participants in the chanting that you find to be offensive?"

This thread isn't about me.
My question that you ignored: "Again, what was the message delivered by the representatives and were they participants in the chanting that you find to be offensive?"
This thread isn't about what Gosar and MTG said at the conference. This thread is about their willingness to associate with Fuentes. I am under no obligation to follow you down your deflection rabbit holes.

Have a lovely day.

You are going to have a very hard time claiming debate victory by suggesting Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar are not racist enough.

Your link is paywalled for me.

In our country, we employ methods we may use to communicate with our government:

Vote, speech, assembly, violence. Each is employed and probably in that order as the previous attempt fails to get our point(s) across.

Here in Indianapolis, School Board Positions are the ONLY POSITIONS listed on ballots that are not also identified by Party Affiliation. There's a reason for this. It's political and rests on the goals of the lying thieves.

Across the country, schools have perverted the educational system to the point that we are middle of the pack in outcomes. They also teach propaganda and dictate actions based on superstition.

I'm amazed that parents have moved to this level of anger only lately. We are paying Rolls Royce prices to educate K-12 and getting Yugo outcomes.

If another nation had done to our public schools what our educators have done, it would be considered an act of war.

So, let me get this straight...

Some Republicans attended a White Nationalist meeting and Romney calls them out on it... And folks think that Romney was wrong for doing so?

Right Wingers on this board aren't even trying to hide those white sheets any more, are they?

I confess I know so little about either of these folks that I cannot form an opinion in regard to them.

What are the pieces of legislation they have supported or the votes they have cast that have produced your strong feelings on them

We get so tired of the purposeful ignorance of the right-winger Republicans.

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>

Right wing rant and falsehoods.

They spoke to a white supremacist group that had cheered for Putin. What do you not understand about this?

Your link is paywalled for me.

In our country, we employ methods we may use to communicate with our government:

Vote, speech, assembly, violence. Each is employed and probably in that order as the previous attempt fails to get our point(s) across.

Here in Indianapolis, School Board Positions are the ONLY POSITIONS listed on ballots that are not also identified by Party Affiliation. There's a reason for this. It's political and rests on the goals of the lying thieves.

Across the country, schools have perverted the educational system to the point that we are middle of the pack in outcomes. They also teach propaganda and dictate actions based on superstition.

I'm amazed that parents have moved to this level of anger only lately. We are paying Rolls Royce prices to educate K-12 and getting Yugo outcomes.

If another nation had done to our public schools what our educators have done, it would be considered an act of war.

Prove it.

We get so tired of the purposeful ignorance of the right-winger Republicans.
They dictate that the "lefties" follow them down deflection rabbit holes, hold their hands to find answers to questions already answered in a thread, and educate them about inane things that are easily found in a simple search.

I suppose it's gaslighting. The alternative is that they are too stupid to follow a simple thread. That would be sad.

Last edited:
I told you what happened. You've yet to really condemn it.

Condemn what? What did she say when she walked on stage that you view to be in need of condemnation?

Condemn what? What did she say when she walked on stage that you view to be in need of condemnation?

We get so tired of the willful ignorance of the right winger Republicans.

tbf, don't most sane Americans realize that the people that Mitt speaks of are morons (or evil)?

Holy shit. You just won't give up, will you.

Anyone who isn't an anti-American ****tard wouldn't have walked up on stage after this idiot Fuentas said what he did, and wouldn't have walked in front of a bunch of douche canoes who were cheering for Russia and Putin.

She stood right there and heard every word he said.

Holy shit.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/politi...lls-for-reprimand/6RZ6WW73I5BKPNQOAIJK5VTTGE/

Holy shit. You just won't give up, will you.

Anyone who isn't an anti-American ****tard wouldn't have walked up on stage after this idiot Fuentas said what he did, and wouldn't have walked in front of a bunch of douche canoes who were cheering for Russia and Putin.

She stood right there and heard every word he said.

Holy shit.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/politi...lls-for-reprimand/6RZ6WW73I5BKPNQOAIJK5VTTGE/
YEs, bUT wHAt diD MTG Say thAT wAS oFFEnsIVe? ALsO, wHo iS SHe? WhAT ArE HeR ViEWS oN CRT? šŸ¤£

Even being on that stage in the first place was worthy of condemnation. Would you give a speech to a crowd of white supremacists who had, literally seconds earlier, been chanting "Putin! Putin!"? Because I sure wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom