• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Moronic CNN Anchor Quotes Washington Post

tosca1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
....and wonders, why aren't we hearing about this?

What is he talking about? THIS!

Opinions
Secret CIA assessment: Putin ‘probably directing’ influence operation to denigrate Biden

:ROFLMAO:

For one thing: It's an opinion. Another thing: key-word PROBABLY, moron!

Are you gonna make a big deal out of an assumption?

Shouldn't we wait for this instead?

Johnson has launched an investigation into Biden and Burisma, the results of which could be released
as early as this week.

Anyway, why would it be so surprising to know that Putin wants Trump to win instead of a Democrat? Putin would be meddling to have
the Democrat presidential candidate lose..............no matter who's running against him! I think he's got a personal vendetta against the Dems!

Secret CIA assessment: Putin ‘probably directing’ influence operation to denigrate Biden

For one thing: It's an opinion.

It looks like you are having trouble understanding what you quoted. Putin "probably directing" this is in fact what top-secret CIA assessment concluded.

I imagine a lot of our intelligence is based on "probable" assessments.

“We assess that President Vladimir Putin and the senior most Russian officials are aware of and probably directing Russia’s influence operations aimed at denigrating the former U.S. Vice President, supporting the U.S. president and fueling public discord ahead of the U.S. election in November,” the first line of the document says

source

It looks like you are having trouble understanding what you quoted. Putin "probably directing" this is in fact what top-secret CIA assessment concluded.

I imagine a lot of our intelligence is based on probable assessments. (It's not like CIA can prove a lot of their intelligence in the court of law every time.)

PROBABLY!

The conclusion is still just that: PROBABLY!

Yes, that means quite likely. If you want to be more precise ~75% chance as best they can determine, according to this

View attachment 67296017

source
:rolleyes:

Talk to me when you're............ ALMOST CERTAIN!

I'd hate to think that you support capital punishment! Almost certain, wouldn't even cut it!
Imagine executing a man for a......................... "probability." :ROFLMAO:

:rolleyes:

Talk to me when you're............ ALMOST CERTAIN!

I'd hate to think that you support capital punishment! Almost certain, wouldn't even cut it!
Imagine executing a man for a......................... "probability." :ROFLMAO:

You are making no sense. Capital punishment is based on legal cases in the court of law. CIA assessments are not. Are you expecting CIA to interrogate Putin and his staff? Do you even know what CIA does?

🤨

That there are still people openly doubting that Russia is actively interfering to help trump is pretty extraordinary.

That there are still people openly doubting that Russia is actively interfering to help trump is pretty extraordinary.
Indeed. I've heard that they are trying to get Joe to speak more often.

Opinions

Anyway, why would it be so surprising to know that Putin wants Trump to win instead of a Democrat? Putin would be meddling to have
the Democrat presidential candidate lose..............no matter who's running against him! I think he's got a personal vendetta against the Dems!
again the only people caught actually dealing with russia was the DNC and hillary clinton.
That is who we should be worried about.

Opinions

That's what the left has been doing for four solid years. Trump might do this, could do that, wants to do this, will do that, will probably do that, has been accused of doing this. The list goes on and on and on.

again the only people caught actually dealing with russia was the DNC and hillary clinton.
That is who we should be worried about.
False.....Facts don't care about your feelings....Keep up.

Well it's well known that Putin pushes for Trump. So there's no real surprise here.

False.....Facts don't care about your feelings....Keep up.
Yes you should keep up. glad you agree facts do not care about your feelings.
you should learn and get better then.

Back
Top Bottom